Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 AM

RCCG Pastor Recounts Ordeal: “I Prayed To God To Make Them Fall Asleep... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Recounts Ordeal: “I Prayed To God To Make Them Fall Asleep... (362 Views)

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Recounts Ordeal: “I Prayed To God To Make Them Fall Asleep... by Bravo123: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
A pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Chidimma Ibenegbu on Saturday narrated how God helped her to escape from the kidnappers who abducted her and four others on Thursday along the J4 axis of the Ondo-Sagamu express way.

According to Ibenegbu, the abductors, whom she described as herdsmen, ambushed their vehicle near Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State...

Read more https://alabingo.com/archives/27496

(1) (Reply)

One Truth You Are Scared To Admit About Religion / Evangelical Songwriter Says He's No Longer Christian In Emotional Instagram Post / Bidoun Fatoyinbo And Family Go On Vacation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.