Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tradimono: Ponzi Scheme Or Network Marketing? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tradimono: Ponzi Scheme Or Network Marketing? (576 Views)

Can Online Or Network Marketing Business Help You Earn And Archive Your Goals?. / 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes / Start A Cosmetic Network Marketing Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tradimono: Ponzi Scheme Or Network Marketing? by tradsta: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2019
There have been a lot of things running on my mind when I heard about Tradimono, at first I was very skeptical about it but later I decided to give it a shot. Tradimono is a network marketing company which deals with social connect and forex autopilots trading.

They also promise their members food and health benefits and this means that as a member of this company, you’ll be able to have access to free health accredited clinics with your health care card and also gift vouchers to shop in any accredited shopping mall based on your location.

The company is based in Ontario, Canada and was establish 2012 by Smith lawrence and josephine seal. However research shows that the company was registered under the name of josephine seal and she’s legally married to smith Lawson.

Being a Partial investment site made people to think twice before joining it because many people have burn their fingers on many investment sites. But tradimono is quiet different, it is a social connect or network marketing platform that uses forex autopilot as it’s products.

As a network marketing company, this made it possible for the company to stand stable for a very long time have been operating since 2012.

My conclusion is that tradimono is safe to use as a network marketing company because marketing platform are very stable. This will also make their forex autopilot trading to be stable.

My stand on on forex trading is that as far as people still keep spending money in the world then forex trading is bound to stand for long time. If you are skeptical about this company but interested in joining them, you can first subscribe to their RBP premium member which is currently 110 dollars as at the time i’m writing this article.

(1) (Reply)

Arctic Air Mini AC / 5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / This Product Manager Went From ₦‎220k To ₦‎1.4m Monthly In Two Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.