Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother (1871 Views)

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 04, 2019
NB: this is my real account I registered on Nairaland since 2013.
My fellow Nairalanders for the past 3years I can't sleep.
My name is Uhuo Henry Chukwueloka I'm from Ebonyi State my father's name is Chief Stanley Uhuo, although he's late, he was the local government chairman of old Ezza Local Government in the year 1992 he married 2 wives and I'm the first son.
My step mother and his son visited her father in Nsuka because she's from Nsuka I think it was, year 1999.
Although I'm not sure of the year.
Death come calling and she died in her fathers house the same year, and the following year my Dad died too I was a child then.
Since than I have been trying to reach my brother, because as the first son it's my responsibility to look for him but many of our Elders that want with my father to pay my step mother's bride price have all died.
I think my younger brother was 4years when he left
He's name is UHUO CHIMEZIE

Some one I met, told me he's staying with his grandfather and they're living in Niger State but he refused to give me the address of the place in Niger State and another told me that his grandfather is dead and he gave me the address of the Village he's living in Nsuka but he's not sure if the address is correct.
The boy told me that he's living in JEROM NWUZOR's Compound in NSUKA opposite one primary school and he letter told me JEROM IGWE he was confused, he gave me his number but my phone was stolen
Please any one with useful information about him should tell me please.
He's name is UHUO CHIMEZIE.
Please Mods. do the needful
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by zykson(m): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Good luck on this
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 04, 2019
zykson:
Good luck on this
Thanks bro
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by eleko1: 3:31am On Aug 04, 2019
sad sad undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad sad sad so sorry to read diz.But unfortunately, we aren't vigilante here.Ur best bet is to check FBK (hope u still have his pic with u).Ask around very well b4 u embark on fruitless journey to Nsukka.May u brotha united soon sha
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2019
eleko1:
sad sad undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad sad sad so sorry to read diz.But unfortunately, we aren't vigilante here.Ur best bet is to check FBK (hope u still have his pic with u).Ask around very well b4 u embark on fruitless journey to Nssukka.May una united soin sha
Thanks bro but I don have his pics but I av he's mother's pics
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Pavore9: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Hizzy:

Don't you have an idea of your stepmother's village in Nsukka?
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Pavore9:

Don't you have an idea of your stepmother's village in Nsukka?
Bro I don't hav I was a little boy then

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Katier00(f): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Go through facebook or something. Good luck with your search
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Pavore9: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Hizzy:

I just checked on Facebook and found a Friday Chimezie Uhuo there, follow up.

4 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Pavore9:

Okay thanks bro let me check
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by eleko1: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Hizzy:

That one too can help a lil bit.Upload his mother pic on Fbk./look for Nsukka peepz that com from d very local govt/village.send Fb request to dem and from theire ask for their assistance to help trace.
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by eleko1: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Hizzy:

Okay thanks bro let me check
type Uhuo on fbk search, u go see diff peepz pop out
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by eleko1: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Pavore9:

sad.Delete this.it is inappropriate. Let jim go search Uhuo himself. So many peepz pop up there..Abeg, delete diz boy pic.Thank u
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2019
eleko1:
That one too can her a lil bit.Upload d his mother pic on Fbk./look for Nsukka peepz that com from d very local govt/village.send Fb request to dem and from their ask for their assistance to help trace.
Thanks bro
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
It is well
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
I pray you find your brother
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
ladiesreject:
I pray you find your brother
God will do it thanks so much
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
ladiesreject:
It is well
Thanks
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nairaland why can't this forum help me look for my Brother
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Seun please help me look for brother
This thread is front page worthy
Please for the first time since 2013 that I joined this great forum let me achieve something on Nairaland
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by sisisioge: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Hizzy:
Seun please help me look for brother
This thread is front page worthy
Please for the first time since 2013 that I joined this great forum let me achieve something on Nairaland

Oga stop whinning and go and look for your brother in the two addresses you've been given already!

Go there first, you might get leads if he's not there.

Get another phone or go to a business centre to call. Or get the number again from the person that gave you initially. Just plain step out of your house to actually search for him since you haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 yrs! Chai! Go and look for your brother if you truly want to find him!

4 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2019
sisisioge:

Oga stop whinning and go and look for your brother in the two addresses you've been given already!

Go there first, you might get leads if he's not there.

Get another phone or go to a business centre to call. Or get the number again from the person that gave you initially. Just plain step out of your house to actually search for him since you haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 yrs! Chai! Go and look for your brother if you truly want to find him!
Bro take it easy on me
We aren't fighting
Do know that Nsukka has eight Local governments
I mean it's big and I'm Also afraid bro I'm a humanbeing
If you're one of the Mod plz do the needful thanks
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by sisisioge: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Hizzy:

Bro take it easy on me
We aren't fighting
Do know that Nsukka has eight Local governments
I mean it's big and I'm Also afraid bro I'm a humanbeing
If you're one of the Mod plz do the needful thanks

I'm not a mod and if I were, I won't move until you move first grin. I'm not fighting with you bro, just telling you as it is.

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2019
sisisioge:

I'm not a mod and if I were, I won't move until you move first grin. I'm not fighting with you bro, just telling you as it is.
Okay thanks
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by frozen70(f): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2019
Hizzy:

There is no way any of those men that went to your father's wife family to marry her would have all died or forgotten the route to that village

Ask your kins men the way to locate him and they will give you a clue
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
frozen70:

There is no way any of those men that went to your father's wife family to marry her would have all died or forgotten the route to that village

Ask your kins men the way to locate him and they will give you a clue
Okay sister
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by CaptainMitch: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hizzy any luck? We are from the same state.
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 25, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Hizzy any luck? We are from the same state.
Bro na God I de wait for
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by suffering: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Is he back yet?
Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Richy4(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Have U tried Facebook?.... Just type in the name and say Nsukka... Or his name and say Niger State... It might narrow it down a bit..

Again try Radio stations that does stuffs like find a friend... Asked of those grandparents U mentioned, someone might know them... From there, U might have a hint..

Good luck buddy.. U are a good man.. U will make a good dad someday.. unifying families is cool

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2021
A picture would have helped

(1) (Reply)

How My Mother’s Advice Made Me Rich / Sharing Of Properties With Siblings. / Who plays the role of a ritualist better amongst these actors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.