Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen (39813 Views)

We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal / Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Bravo123: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2019
The son of the late comedian, James Iroha, alias Giringori, one of five persons kidnapped along Sagamu-Benin-Ore Expressway last Thursday has narrated their experience in the hands of their abductors.

Iroha, abducted alongside four others narrated their ordeal at the police officers mess in Abeokuta following their rescue by the Ogun State Police Command on Saturday.

According to him, they were made to treck some 30 kilometers into the forest as their abductors whom he described as Fulani herdsmen, humiliated and tortured them with every object available.

However, their respite came when a police surveillance helicopter hovered over the area which unsettled their abductors who abandoned them and ran away.

Iroha said, “Well it’s an experience I wouldn’t wish my enemy because it looks nice for me to stand before you, you needed to see me when I got rescued, I was manhandled, I was roughed, I was tortured name it.”

“It’s horrible where this country is driving at. This gentleman shot for like one hour on the road, until policemen came and they ran away and they took us inside a forest till this morning,,

“I want to use this opportunity to thank the police because the pressure they gave them led us released. If there was no pressure they would have had a field day. Why am I saying this because where we were held, we were put in a slum; we slept in a slum with insects and reptiles; we moved like 30 kilometers inside the jungle where nobody has treaded, they were comfortable there, they have very dangerous weapons.

“They have different ammunitions but the moment we see police helicopter that descended above our head, the kidnappers took to their heels and started being panicky, they knew that some people were on their trail. I also want to appreciate the local hunters, they were always coming out, we used to see them, there are some areas they couldn’t get to because they thought people can’t be there but that was where we were.

“Well from the looks, there are somethings I can’t say because it’s a bit sensitive because the police are on the matter now for the sake of not destroying the evidence. From the language they spoke, they are pure Fulani herdsmen no doubt about it, I wouldn’t want to go further than that.

“They don’t know me, I don’t know them either, I was in a bus, in fact, they told us that they don’t have business with us, but the car they were shooting at drove away with bullet. The guy managed to go with two tyres and they turned back and descended on us, they picked us randomly, we never knew them from Adam, they just said their bullets will not go away they needed someone to pay for it and they took us.”

Read more https://alabingo.com/archives/27502

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by tomakint: 2:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Thank God for safety son. You shall be comforted provided you did not vote for this animal in power who had since denied and failed in all his promises to liberate Nigerians from the hands of killers and bad policies

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by CharleyBright(m): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Fulani country.
Fulani herdsmen are killing, maiming and raping all over the country and the Fulani warlord in Aso villa sees nothing wrong, protects them and even want to reward them with peoples land.
But Nigerians want to protest of bad government or seek justice via protest, he will send police and armies to either arrest or kill them.. Tyrannic govt in power and worse still with a Fulani agenda.

May it not be well with Osibanjo and Tinubu for this fulani agenda they put on us.

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Oooops: 3:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Pele oo
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by edo3(m): 3:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Local man cannot can,, hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by KfashionHubb: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Forest guards is the way to go. It's now clear that these fulani marauders have no access to public information.. and like their slow-poke brother in aso rock, they seem to escalate their vicious madness in the heat of a public outcry

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by DIKEnaWAR: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Dear Miyetti Allah or MACBAN, as you call your lousy selves, when are you going to kidnap the Osinbajo's? Unless you do this, y'all are cowards.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Afamed: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by lomprico(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
ok, that's why Buhari said we should pray.

that means order was actually given from 'above' for this set of captives to be released.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by blessedweapon(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
I don deh fear Naija ooo. Bad news everywhere.

As usual, that hyena-suya dude will dodge this post.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Generalwoodz(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
local Man dont know what to say again....
Like for Buhari
Share for Big Brother Naija

1 Like 34 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerians are setting their house on fire.. Hope you can all relocate and leave inside bush..

How many are the Fulanis that everybody starts tagging them with any crime .

This is unfair to be honest. It is unfair oo

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Kingosytex(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Insecurity is at its peak like the famous milk.

Fulani herdsmen are becoming bolder by the day, all thanks to the man in Aso Rock. Incessant kidnappings, banditry and killings have taken over the country. This next level is really meant for the casket makers and sellers, they are cashing out big time. APAMS don over hammer.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by omaigala(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2019
cheesy But buhari, garbage shehu and other stvpid zombified animals said herdsmen are peaceful.

Buhari threw open our borders to his fulani extremists to come chop Nigerian's milk and honey and now they are killing our original Nigerians.

Non has been repatriated nor deported since.

Non has been arrested and tried.

Instead buhari wants to do biometric capturing for them and integrate them into our already filled society.

Dude is just too silly.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by CarGuideNG: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Draught: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Since Buhari entered government, 2 Terrorist groups have been added to Boko,

Only in Nigeria, since 2010, 3 terrorist groups ! before you know it every ethnic group will soon have their own version of terrorist. Since protesting is now a terrorist-ic act.

That means at this rate before he leaves, we will have another group proscribed as terrorists.
(And then some people wonder why its hard for us to get visas to developed nations. Thank God those developed nations have intelligence agency here because they themselves know which part of a country there are more likely to give visa to).

The Military based man that made national insecurity as his mandate, is now the one proscribing different protesters as terrorists.

For all those that are fully determined to start the Aug 5 revolt.. Pls know that we the youths are fully behind U,
The turnout might not be great on the first day but if U dont crawl, U can't run..just start 1st

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Nazacent: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Interesting site for all you need to know in agriculture. Www.thefarmersdiary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Enyimbamercedes: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2019
blessedweapon:
I don deh fear Naija ooo. Bad news everywhere.

As usual, that hyena-suya dude will dodge this post.

Let be help you name him

KARMABBQGRILLS

35 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by SillyMods: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2019
tomakint:
Thank God for safety son. You shall be comforted provided you did not vote for this animal in power who had since denied and failed in all his promises to liberate Nigerians from the hands of killers and bad policies
You are indeed frustrated, Tomakint
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by jhydebaba(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Na wah! Thank God for ur life.

To travel for express now, u got to think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by kingchris30(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
cry
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Chiedu4Trump: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
We all know they are FULANI HERDSMEN

17 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by dokyOloye: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Cc Thiefnuubu

Fulani has invited all their criminal brothers all over Africa to lay siege on Nigeria, yet some of their slaves down south will continue to defend them.
Islam is truly a cult cos I don't know what a character like Thiefnuubu will gain from deflecting blame.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Lugianostar(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
That experience isn't a good one!!!

Thank God for your safety during your surgeon in their den as some end up there due to the pains and anguish they put them through.

What is really happening in Nigeria with these Buha loose dogs that are everywhere.

We are in end time if we don't know about it!

It is well for the righteous o!

We need Christ more than people around us...!

Christ in us is the hope of glory.

4 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Automatic3444(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Book
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by boom99(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmmm... God na your hand we dey.

1 Like

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by islandmoon: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
imagine! people in South West need to be very careful because their lack of understanding is what is killing them, they believe you are Hausa if you are not igbo or yoruba, and you are igbo if you are not hausa , majority of them currently employed escaped boko haram members as gateman , majority of them are protecting boko haram syndicate who escaped into south west for Okada business just because of daily dues they are receiving from them , we should have state employment offices who screen people identity before they can work in any state to make life tough for these aliens from Mali, Sudan, Niger, Chad claiming to be from Kano.

Nigerians should open their eyes! its getting too late!

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows / Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic) / Nigerian Prison Where Inmates Pay Between N30k To N100k To Use phones & ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.