Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Traitors Of Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Traitors Of Christianity (20572 Views)

Prayer Against Household Enemies, Traitors, Judases / Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by LLMG: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
GOD exist and may HE have mercy on all.
EMEKA1MILLION:
White man religion... Adopted by blackman. Now blackman threw away his tradition and labeled everything traditional as diabolic, black magic and not good enough to be practiced. ... The white man that brought the religion already moved on from it....

I believe there is a supreme being and he is not a Christian...

Religion is a weapon that was created to cause division...

We are all sha going to hell in the other person's Religion.

I recently stopped going to church nor following ur doctrines and I feel more alive than ever!

Non Christians are unbelievers

Non Muslims are infidels!

Africa with its wholesome religion practice is light years away in development compared to the less religious countries!

Who cursed the blackman?

Remember the gospel existed when the slave masters overrun West Africa! Ur missionaries came in when they where done exploiting our lands!

What was the disposition of the Vatican? The pope when we where under slave bondage?

Well it'll be good for u to know that slaves also served in the Vatican and ur popes had slaves...

Now they brought this religion to keep y'all under slavery forever!

Why did they not consult the bible and call the tyrants to order?

Now we can't even speak our own language in public cos it's vanacular.. We adopt English and curse anyone that don't speak it... Sell ur identity for what?

Fu*K y'all hypocrites..

Humanity is love
The supreme being is love.

Not ur religion
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by LLMG: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pray to God and HE will surely help you to get it right.
jidowu84:
Number 2 HIT me hard. I don't why I find it so difficult to go to church. Sometimes, I go for 2-3 consecutive Sundays and suddenly find it hard to go again. But within me, I really want to go to church. What could be happening to me? Has anyone fall in this kind of state before? I think I need help o.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by LLMG: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thank you very much. Christianity brought with it development and attraction. African religion have nothing attractive about it.
Realbarc:

Trash talk.

Moses who wrote the first part of the Bible started from Egypt an African country.

Who sold the so called slaves to the slave traders? We African

Whose religion is filled with human scarifices and gruesome rituals that goes beyond human sanctity? Africans!!!

Who religions requires human worship and gross internal slavery? African

Whose religion should not be scrutinised for outdated practices and demands. Africans.

Who religions can not spread love beyond its frontiers and culture with love⬛ and proofs and divine attributes but rather champion local culture and egocentric local lordship Africans

Which religions have dictorships f,eudal lord filled with sex harems to the benefit of the few priests.Africans,

Christianity has been used extensively to spread education, health , democracy and a lot of good virtue that you are benefiting from. Your village can attest to the myriads of benefits the missionaries came with.

I rest my case .

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by delishpot: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Typical hypocrite has posted.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by LLMG: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jesus Christ is Christianity Himself. Christianity is a life style patterned after the life of Christ Jesus.
PrecisionFx:

Jesus does not go to church n he was never a Christian
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by mrZENographer: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
cwale044:
How were you able to come to the conclusion they are traitors.

Only God can judge

If a man steals. What do you call him? A Thief
If a man fornicates what do you call him? A Fornicator

Call a spade a spade.

You are misinterpreting the Bible.
CORRECTION: Only God can judge means only He has power to condemn sinners to punishment now and eternity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
cwale044:
How were you able to come to the conclusion they are traitors.

Only God can judge

we Christians deceive ourselves with that statement, only God can judge.
in the book of ezekail, God commanded the prophet and by extension all Christians to correct a wrong doer by telling him that what he is doing is wrong or else we will be held accountable for his wrong doings.
so, just telling someone he is erring doesn't make u judgemental.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
LLMG:
Jesus Christ is Christianity Himself. Christianity is a life style patterned after the life of Christ Jesus.

If u want to live a lie style patterned after the life of Christ, den no need going to church on Sundays because Jesus never did that
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
mrZENographer:

If a man steals. What do you call him? A Thief
If a man fornicates what do you call him? A Fornicator

Call a spade a spade.

You are misinterpreting the Bible.
CORRECTION: Only God can judge means only He has power to condemn sinners to punishment now and eternity.

God bless you o
So many of them are deliberately misusing the meaning of "Do not judge."

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
bikefab:
Focus on living a better life and stop judging. Heavenly race is a personal matter, you are on your own. Away with your hypocritical analysis.

individuality won't help us.
correcting people is not been judgemental.
apostle Paul called out Peter when he was erring and behaving like a hypocrite.

I don't know how dis stop judging, heavenly race is personal stuff crept into the church.

we were told by the Bible to correct each other in love. Telling u ur faults is for u to change and be a better Christian and not judging u.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
bisongue:
98% of the respondents here fall short of who a christian is and what Christianity portrays hence their sarcastic remarks such as: Remove the log in your eyes, Do not judge and so on. The guy has taken his time to explain the various categories of who a CHRISTIAN TRAITOR is, if you are not able to practice Christianity, don't be a barrier to those who are! It is either you are a Christian or not. A good tree cannot bear good fruits and vice versa. Gods words work!

u said my mind.

whenever a Christian tries to correct others, don't judge, nobody is perfect, u are not my creator, we sin differently start flying in the air.

when the Bible encourages us to admonish one another in love.
I don't know how this crept into main stream Christianity.

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If u want to live a lie style patterned after the life of Christ, den no need going to church on Sundays because Jesus never did that

oga Jesus went to the synagogue regularly, the synagogue is the Jewish equivalent of a church.

pls stop playing tricks on ur self, dust ur bible or get a new one and go to church.
if u don't like the church find another that suits ur personality.

the Bible said, don't abandon the gathering of the believers. probably u ve had bad experiences but the fact that u were cheated b4 didn't stop u from buying or selling so y should u hold grudges against the church coz of some wolves in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by LLMG: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Going to church on Sundays or any other day is a gathering of all who want to pattern their life style after that of Christ to have fellowship with one another and to build our faith by fellowship and sharing of the word of God which is Jesus Christ Himself. Iron sharpeneth Iron. Also remember, forsake not the gathering of the saints.
PrecisionFx:

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

God bless you o
So many of them are deliberately misusing the meaning of "Do not judge."

it's now the catch phrase of Luke warm Christians.

the devil did a good job inventing that. many no longer take corrections, they imply corrections as judging and hence refuse to change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
LLMG:
Going to church on Sundays or any other day is a gathering of all who want to pattern their life style after that of Christ to have fellowship with one another and to build our faith by fellowship and sharing of the word of God which is Jesus Christ Himself. Iron sharpeneth Iron. Also remember, forsake not the gathering of the saints.

''Also remember, forsake not the gathering of the saints."

This isn't in the bible cheesy.

"Going to church on Sundays or any other day"

Jesus never went to church on Sundays or any other days.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
ifyboy60:

oga Jesus went to the synagogue regularly, the synagogue is the Jewish equivalent of a church.

pls stop playing tricks on ur self, dust ur bible or get a new one and go to church.
if u don't like the church find another that suits ur personality.

the Bible said, don't abandon the gathering of the believers. probably u ve had bad experiences but the fact that u were cheated b4 didn't stop u from buying or selling so y should u hold grudges against the church coz of some wolves in sheep's clothing.

Jesus never ever went to the synagogue regularly, the Jewish worshipped in the synagogue 4 times per year to celebrate "feasts"

"the synagogue is the Jewish equivalent of a church."

Jewism is not Christianity in anyway and have no connection to church. Jewism is a standalone religion n jews do not believe in Jesus Christ so don't make such comparisons.

"the Bible said, don't abandon the gathering of the believers."

Did Jesus ever say Christians should not abandon the gathering of believers
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Glink2018(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
1shortblackboy:
Pastors who misbehave. U mean like d fat oyibo man?

No ...like daddy freeze and your crew member
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by neonly: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
TheAlchemist:

Here we go again... why does the sperm not come out black?

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by sonmvayina(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
White man religion... Adopted by blackman. Now blackman threw away his tradition and labeled everything traditional as diabolic, black magic and not good enough to be practiced. ... The white man that brought the religion already moved on from it....

I recently stopped going to church nor following ur doctrines and I feel more alive than ever!

Africa with its wholesome religion practice is light years away in development compared to the less religious countries!

Who cursed the blackman?

Remember the gospel existed when the slave masters overrun West Africa! Ur missionaries came in when they where done exploiting our lands!

What was the disposition of the Vatican? The pope when we where under slave bondage?

Well it'll be good for u to know that slaves also served in the Vatican and ur popes had slaves...

Now we can't even speak our own language in public cos it's vanacular.. We adopt English and curse anyone that don't speak it... Sell ur identity for what?

Fu*K y'all hypocrites..

Humanity is love

Not ur religion

God bless you for this comment, A beg send your account make I do you small thing make you take do bear this evening.... I mean am oh..
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by deekseen(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmm. You started with calling Christianity a white man's religion and ended hailing the Supreme being. Yahweh is neither black nor white, except you were promoting your own god.

When you people want to attack Christianity you tell your usual lies

Now they brought this religion to keep y'all under slavery forever

Now we can't even speak our own language in public cos it's vanacular.. We adopt English and curse anyone that don't speak it...

You people forget to tell the truth that Africa was the center of civilization at a time. An African country took a whole nation captive and refused to free them, segregating them, torturing them and abusing them.

Another lie you told:

The white man that brought the religion already moved on from it...
Africa with its wholesome religion practice is light years away in development compared to the less religious countries!/quote]

[quote]I recently stopped going to church nor following ur doctrines and I feel more alive than ever!

Sorry bros, Latin America and the Caribbean have more Christians than Africa. Even Europe has more Christians than Africa. These continents have good and bad countries. United States alone has about 3 times the population of Christians we have here in Nigeria, and in the last 2 days they have experienced some violent times.
Russia alone has about a quarter of the population of Christians in Africa.
The devil is the father of all lies!

Rom.8.6 - If your sinful nature controls your mind, there is death. But if the Holy Spirit controls your mind, there is life and peace. [NLT]
Bros, if you think reveling in sin has given you life and you were once attending church services, you never really had any encounter with God. Like King Amaziah, you were attending services with the wrong motive.

I am not here to debate with you, but I'm very sure you don't even understand the lies you brought here, the one you're now basing your precious life upon.

As Christians we know our mission, to raise disciples and fill the earth. Ask your god what its mission is. Ask your god why Christianity has made it desolate. Ask your god why it trembles and bows at the mention of the name of Jesus.

I hope when asking it you will rant the way you just ranted here.

And to my fellow believers, my brethren, the end time signs are very evident. Don't be easily swayed. If you're going through hard times, the Bible tells us that many are the affliction of the righteous but the Lord delivers them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Jesus never ever went to the synagogue regularly, the Jewish worshipped in the synagogue 4 times per year to celebrate "feasts"

"the synagogue is the Jewish equivalent of a church."

Jewism is not Christianity in anyway and have no connection to church. Jewism is a standalone religion n jews do not believe in Jesus Christ so don't make such comparisons.

"the Bible said, don't abandon the gathering of the believers."

Did Jesus ever say Christians should not abandon the gathering of believers

look how u are contradicted ur self with complete FALSEHOODS. atheists(if u are one) are supposed to be a little smart I thought.

Jews don't worship 4 times a year at the synagogue, Oga they worship every day and visit compulsory every Sabbath, which is Saturday.

the Jews use Christian Old Testaments as their holy book which many of them also call bible.

go to the Bible belt of America and say no similarities with Jews and see what the rednecks will do.

Jews wrote the Bible and u say no similarities?

u seem to have almost zero understanding of Christianity, u think the church is a building? the church is every Christian, the church is the gathering of believers not building and pews.

Yes Jesus said don't abandon the gathering of the believers because it was written in the Bible and all scriptures are written by inspiration from God.

I hope God helps us all.
shalom

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by 9jamustchange: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:

Who cursed the blackman?

Fu*K y'all hypocrites..

Humanity is love

Not ur religion

*Christianity is not a whiteman's religion; rather, it is reconciling with the true God!
*Feeling more alive when you abandon God or his decrees is not the same as being alive. In Him alone is life!
*The idea that the Christian faith has been abandoned by some whites does not mean Christianity is irrelevant! They do not determine what is right or wrong!
*Christianity does not stop development and advancement in any way; rather, it enhances it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
ifyboy60:

look how u are contradicted ur self with complete FALSEHOODS. atheists(if u are one) are supposed to be a little smart I thought.

Jews don't worship 4 times a year at the synagogue, Oga they worship every day and visit compulsory every Sabbath, which is Saturday.

the Jews use Christian Old Testaments as their holy book which many of them also call bible.

go to the Bible belt of America and say no similarities with Jews and see what the rednecks will do.

Jews wrote the Bible and u say no similarities?

u seem to have almost zero understanding of Christianity, u think the church is a building? the church is every Christian, the church is the gathering of believers not building and pews.

Yes Jesus said don't abandon the gathering of the believers because it was written in the Bible and all scriptures are written by inspiration from God.

I hope God helps us all.
shalom

Calling me an atheist sounds quite abnormal... grin

No jew on earth calls the Jewish holy book "BIBLE", U are confused n uneducated on the matter. Bible means 66, represents the 66 books in the Christian holy book. I REPEAT, THE JEWS DO NOT CALL THEIR HOLY BOOK BIBLE, THRTHE JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JESUS CAME N DIED FOR THEIR SINS AO DON'T EVEN GO THERE.

Jews did not write the bible, don't go there again abeg.

Jews do not worship in the synagogue everyday, They go to the synagogue 4 times yearly, read ur bible, don't be lazy...U have forgotten how Jesus and his parents travelled to synagogue n Jesus was forgotten on their way back.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No jew on earth calls the Jewish holy book "BIBLE", U are confused n uneducated on the matter. Bible means 66, represents the 66 books in the Christian holy book. I REPEAT, THE JEWS DO NOT CALL THEIR HOLY BOOK BIBLE, THRTHE JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JESUS CAME N DIED FOR THEIR SINS AO DON'T EVEN GO THERE.

Jews do not worship in the synagogue everyday, They go to the synagogue 4 times yearly, read ur bible, don't be lazy...U have forgotten how Jesus and his parents travelled to synagogue n Jesus was forgotten on their way back.

I have followed some of ur posts in the past, I respect your scholarship but on this u are flat wrong bro.
Jews attend synagogue every Sabath which is Saturday.

I never said the Jewish people believed in Jesus. most of the Jewish Christians never migrated back to Israel during the Aliyah(return) mostly adherents of Judaism went back after WW2, most Jewish Christians migrated to America.

Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joshua, Solomon, the Apostles ate not Americans u know.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by ifyboy60(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The Hebrew Bible , which is also called the
Tanakh ( / tɑːˈnɑːx/ ; [1] תַּנַ״ךְ, pronounced [taˈnaχ] or the [təˈnax] ; also Tenakh , Tenak ,
Tanach ) or sometimes the Mikra , is the
canonical collection of Hebrew scriptures. These texts are almost exclusively in Biblical Hebrew , except for some Biblical Aramaic passages in the books of Daniel and Ezra . [2] The Hebrew Bible is also the textual source for the Christian Old Testament . The form of this text that is authoritative for Rabbinic Judaism

-Wikipedia
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
neonly:

On point
I was born a Christian still am
But tell me why are always d good night thing white
Jesus was white
Paul was white
Angles are white
D holyspirit appear in white
Mine d devil and his angle are black
I just think personal religion is just to bring us under control

Let me as u something...if u lack control, what exactly would u do? Cos u people say it like a controlled system is a bad thing..there no system that doesn’t have it... nature, biology, chemistry, engineering, physics...just name it...
once control is gone, u have cancer, or an explosion
Even the government wants us under control. They have the police, as that’s not enuf, navy, army, SSS, SARS, heck they even have the FIRS to ensure U pay tithe sorry tax...
I ask again... if u don’t have control...what would you do....weda governmental control or the conscience control which is what humans have been trying for years to put down on paper as a guide otherwise called religion
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
ifyboy60:

I have followed some of ur posts in the past, I respect your scholarship but on this u are flat wrong bro.
Jews attend synagogue every Sabath which is Saturday.

I never said the Jewish people believed in Jesus. most of the Jewish Christians never migrated back to Israel during the Aliyah(return) mostly adherents of Judaism went back after WW2, most Jewish Christians migrated to America.

Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joshua, Solomon, the Apostles ate not Americans u know.

There is nothing like Jewish Christians.

In modern times, Jews are people who practice Judaism as a religion...They can come from China, Russia, Spain, Ethopia, Nigeria, etc.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by tundemaths: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
It could have been better if you used another term different from traitor.
Anyway, all you mentioned are forms of backsliding from the faith. May God keep us till the end.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
ifyboy60:

The Hebrew Bible , which is also called the
Tanakh ( / tɑːˈnɑːx/ ; [1] תַּנַ״ךְ, pronounced [taˈnaχ] or the [təˈnax] ; also Tenakh , Tenak ,
Tanach ) or sometimes the Mikra , is the
canonical collection of Hebrew scriptures. These texts are almost exclusively in Biblical Hebrew , except for some Biblical Aramaic passages in the books of Daniel and Ezra . [2] The Hebrew Bible is also the textual source for the Christian Old Testament . The form of this text that is authoritative for Rabbinic Judaism

-Wikipedia

Primarily, Wikipedia is an online Encyclopedia that allows anyone from anywhere on earth to write articles n submit, it also allows anyone on earth to edit the articles there.

Visit this wikipedia link on Lagos, U will see that the population of Lagos there is 92 million, I changed it myself - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos#

Anyone, book or article referring the bible as a Jewish holy book is plainly ignorant. Bible means 66, representing the 66 books.

Tenakh, Tenak, Tanakh are all Hebrew words n if u directly translate those words to English language, u won't get BIBLE, U will definitely get another word altogether
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2019
9jamustchange:

*Christianity is not a whiteman's religion; rather, it is reconciling with the true God!
*Feeling more alive when you abandon God or his decrees is not the same as being alive. In Him alone is life!
*The idea that the Christian faith has been abandoned by some whites does not mean Christianity is irrelevant! They do not determine what is right or wrong!
*Christianity does not stop development and advancement in any way; rather, it enhances it!
does what u typed up there even mkae sense to you?
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
sonmvayina:

God bless you for this comment, A beg send your account make I do you small thing make you take do bear this evening.... I mean am oh..
Thank you bro... It's sad seeing the way things keep getting worst! I was expecting our generation to be different with the advancement of technology and easy access to information which wasn't available for our ancestors.. Instead we are still towing the lines of old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope John Paul II 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Joshua Iginla Gives Lady Who Delivered Baby While Church Was Going On N200k(Pics / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.