Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba (25723 Views)

Chelsea's Semi-final With Real Madrid May Not Go Ahead, Says Uefa's President / Real Madrid May Shortlist Mourinho, Others As Potential Replacement For Zidane / Zidane's Return To Real Madrid May End In Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Jokerman(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2019
chinchonglee:

Seconded on the bolded above but...

What do u av to say abt the defensive role in the midfield? Who will cover for him? Pls dnt call Matic, he is nt good enough in that role. Too slow to be a DMF

If I were Man utd I would sell Pogba and lukaku then buy Bruno, Savic and Dybala
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Petacephas: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
I agree
Swiftlee:
I don't want to know what you think but this is pride! I have always seen this guy as a proud player. We have many players who are far and way better than Pogba yet humble. Pogba is over hyped!

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Ajibade123(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
This guy pride is too much man utd Should even let him go for free
see how you can identify top talent In an organization https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-identify-top-talent-in-your-organization/
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by KingUg(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
See overrated Pogba saying Madrid might not afford him, which player Madrid no fit buy.... Pogba wey small Cardiff sef go buy pay his wages sef grin
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Fordzzy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
How I wish we can get rid of him, now he is going to be double useless since his mind isn't even with man utd.

Let us finalize a deal for dybala and eriksen already na.

Remember young needs replacing o plus we need a good striker and another player to pair maguire

Are u mad grin?
Wetin u wan sef grin grin?
Kuku buy d whole players for transfer market na?
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Ultimatezlant: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fordzzy:

Are u mad grin?
Wetin u wan sef grin grin?
Kuku buy d whole players for transfer market na?
lol, you fit dey laugh now but wait till we face city and big teams you go think say na 24 against 5 dey play, you go look bench dey see mctominay dem.

Na then you go ask where all the players when dey earn big salary go? Them don turn to lizard
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Eagleboney(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
See his mouth' I am scared real Madrid may not be able to afford me' arrogant and proud stupid boy
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by touchplay(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
pogba your papa ! no even think am. just dey your day at Manchester united there . you want to come and spoil hazards game,oga dey your day i take god beg you! I'll really wanna see your happy face when you lead man u to relegation this season .
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Afternoon bros. He dare not bring Pogba.

hadura29:

That one dey, but we should have outgrown the exit of CR7 and focus on our young stars. Mistake has been made, we should move ahead. Pogba is not the future for me, he should not waste any funds on him. Good morning
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by naijajobx: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
oh
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by barinedan(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
no team will waste such huge amount of money on a hair stylist, if pogba had scored goals equivalent to the number of times he changed his hairstyles, man u would have qualified for champions league
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Ayo199(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
How I wish we can get rid of him, now he is going to be double useless since his mind isn't even with man utd.

Let us finalize a deal for dybala and eriksen already na.

Remember young needs replacing o plus we need a good striker and another player to pair maguire
Yes..we need to sign omeruo and possibly rudiga to pair maguirre since lindelof is going to be playing as an attacker now
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by ucnotjustok: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Noah2gud:
The secret of submission in Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY-RRaYCgY

Con-science misogynist spotted

Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by SweetSoup(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Wallade:

Yes, I agree with you on Pogba becoming a risk and under-performer soon in Man Utd hence, having him shield the defence may be a mistake but a good look at the team members shows he is the most suitable man for that job.

It suits his style, he likes to hold onto to the ball and do some spectacular passes over the heads into the attack zone and also on the ground passes.

McTominay is a special talent for me, Mourinho made no mistake about him. He is another guy that can grow into that role. He is exhibiting the ability already.

Andreas Pariera can only be creative in the midfield, he can never be a good defensive midfielder. If we risk him in that role, he will pick up so many yellow cards and possibly reds; he will make disasterous blunders.

Unfortunately, we have to wait till next window transfer to shop for a reliable Defensive Midfielder.
Why aren't u guys mentioning Fred? I hope Pogba leave soon, can't wait to see the back of him.
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Wallade(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2019
SweetSoup:
Why aren't u guys mentioning Fred? I hope Pogba leave soon, can't wait to see the back of him.

Fred is not reliable. Sometimes I wonder if the guy is truly a Brazilian.
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by SweetSoup(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Wallade:

Fred is not reliable. Sometimes I wonder if the guy is truly a Brazilian.
He is technically a gud player, just don't get why he is playing poorly 4 us.
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Wallade(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2019
SweetSoup:
He is technically a gud player, just don't get why he is playing poorly 4 us.

Maybe Manchester United FC is not a suitable club for him in the first place. I don't think he will eventually adapt.
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Fordzzy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, you fit dey laugh now but wait till we face city and big teams you go think say na 24 against 5 dey play, you go look bench dey see mctominay dem.

Na then you go ask where all the players when dey earn big salary go? Them don turn to lizard

Man u matter don tire me..

Na look i go just dey look now... I nor go carry deir matter for head again
Re: I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba by Yale9(m): 3:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Sirmuel1:
My friend stay in Manchester United, we don't need you in Spain. Overrated bullsh*t!!!! tongue

See Hazard now, he never spend one month, he don dey disgrace himself embarassed
hazard was all chelsea fans agbero shouting hype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Wins Serie A Footballer Of The Year / Childhood Pictures Of Some World Famous Footballers / Pinnick: Why We Can’t Sack Rohr As Super Eagles Coach - NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.