Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

bugs - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / bugs (12674 Views)

Bed Bugs Infestations In Lagos / How To Eradicate Bed Bugs Drom Your Apartment Diy / Bed Bugs In My House: Any Remedy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bugs by frozen70g(f): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
damesilver:
It's been more than 4 years now we have been battling with bedbug infestation at home. Even at school or other places a member of the family moves to they follow.

Several methods have been employed yet they do not go. Whoever has experienced bedbugs would know that these little creature are as deadly as Boko Haram.

They aim for your blood, hide in dark places and crevices. They disrupt your sleep, your life and you begin to live in perpetual fear. This is serious.

I've tried the traditional science of taking some live bugs to the market, yet doesn't work. A lot of money has been spent on Sniper, DD force, etc, despite that they come with their attendant health consequences due to exposure.

Please help oh..

Very simple, get those fumigating houses to come with a sample for you to know the strength

Once you are OK with the odour, arrange for them to come and fumigate your apartment

BEAR in mind that you won't sleep at home that night or two nights because the odour can be very harmful

They will Bring out the foams and fumigate both from and back

Then fumigate the beds because they also leave where there are screws holding the bed

Your chairs in the parlor and everything apart from kitchen

Close the doors and spend the weekend else where

If you inhale the odour pls take tin milk after the fumigation

Collect the remaining one from them and every weekend, do same

Then exactly one month call them again and do the same exact fumigation

Do it for 3 consecutive months

They will vanish

Do you know that their egg is worst than the bed bugs itself

Do you know that a single bed bug is a hermaphrodite

Do you know that bed bugs survive without blood for 6 months

Do you know that they stay in woods, wall cracks and the most tiniest cracks in the room

Do you know that they can be very quiet any where they are but once they perceive a body odour they come out
They hardly feed during the day but at nights

Take my advice and the odour will choke them to death, always collect their left over of which they will give it to you to do follow up every weekend

Good luck

1 Like

Re: bugs by frozen70g(f): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
izzou:
grin

Bedbug is the next worst thing after corruption in this country

The solution?

Pack into a new apartment...And take nothing with you

You and your household should move into it in your birthday suits.

Thank me later bro cool

Who told you ❓

The next falt has bed bugs and they do creep in or crawl in because they are so flat

They climb walls to enter apartments you might be killing yours and your neighbours are not doing anything about theirs because it's expensive to handle them
Re: bugs by Toneyo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
What an experience? This thread just remind me of 10 years back. Bedbugs! Little demons.

Getting rid of the bedbugs itself is not the solution but the eggs. I tried all sorts of chemicals but they keep coming until an Idea came into my head one late hot night.

Very hot water is the solution. It cost me nothing but worked wonders. I took it as a duty for 3 weeks non stop every night (Monday to Saturday) and every Sunday morning to pour hot water at every of their hideouts.

Chemicals dont kill the eggs but the bugs and the eggs hatches everyday. Take every affected things out and pour it with very hot water. Sprinkle your walls, floors just almost everywhere you know they could be hiding.

Your curtains, mattress, bedsheets. I didnt mind I got my mattress soaked for almost 3 weeks.

Its been 10 years now. I've never seen one bedbug in my house. If bedbug invade your apartment you will understand mosquitoes are learners.

Please take the strain and do the method I did. I had to do it at nights due to I leave early for work then.

I really feel una pains. My skin then! Chai! I no wan reason am.

2 Likes

Re: bugs by killbedbugs: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2020
damesilver:
It's been more than 4 years now we have been battling with bedbug infestation at home. Even at school or other places a member of the family moves to they follow.

Several methods have been employed yet they do not go. Whoever has experienced bedbugs would know that these little creature are as deadly as Boko Haram.

They aim for your blood, hide in dark places and crevices. They disrupt your sleep, your life and you begin to live in perpetual fear. This is serious.

I've tried the traditional science of taking some live bugs to the market, yet doesn't work. A lot of money has been spent on Sniper, DD force, etc, despite that they come with their attendant health consequences due to exposure.

Please help oh..
I have the solution to your problem, a trial will convince you. Contact me Now!!!
SMS/Whatsapp==> 0701 756 8836
Re: bugs by damesilver(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
ok, sir.
kindly discuss what to do as others here might also benefit.

killbedbugs:

I have the solution to your problem, a trial will convince you. Contact me Now!!!
SMS/Whatsapp==> 0701 756 8836

1 Like

Re: bugs by jam04(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
damesilver:
ok, sir.
kindly discuss what to do as others here might also benefit.

you still battling the bug infestation?
Re: bugs by Vyvyanvyvy: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Use dd force incerticite.
Re: bugs by frozen70(f): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
damesilver:

Please help oh..

Fumigate your apartment every four weeks for good three months and you won't see any

Even if their eggs survives, its worst than three survived life ones

Get your neighbours to fumigate too because them move in walls to any where they want and just one is enough to multiply in the whole house

They are hermaphrodites so they have both sexual organs that's why one can breed the whole world
Re: bugs by temi4fash(m): 3:07am On Jun 14, 2020
damesilver:

Please help oh..

Boss any luck with this.

Just noticed some in my house
Re: bugs by damesilver(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2020
temi4fash:

Boss any luck with this.

Just noticed some in my house

Yes, With prayer, it's better now. Apply kerosene to where they are consistently. Keep applying it. Let me know how far in a month's time.
Re: bugs by temi4fash(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2020
damesilver:

Yes, With prayer, it's better now. Apply kerosene to where they are consistently. Keep applying it. Let me know how far in a month's time.

Thanks bro..
I have been doing so...
Re: bugs by success10(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
temi4fash:

Thanks bro.. I have been doing so...
Any improvement after applying Kerosene?. Thanks
Re: bugs by concept65: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
damesilver:

Please help oh..

Hi damesilver, have you finally found a solution to this issue please? my battle has been people telling me to pour this and that on affected areas and I've searched and searched but I cant find where their harborage is. I wash and dry my linen weekly, vacuum and steam my floors and curtains weekly, I use pesticides but the problem still persists. If you do/have found a solution please share it with me
Re: bugs by damesilver(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2021
concept65:

Hi damesilver, have you finally found a solution to this issue please? my battle has been people telling me to pour this and that on affected areas and I've searched and searched but I cant find where their harborage is. I wash and dry my linen weekly, vacuum and steam my floors and curtains weekly, I use pesticides but the problem still persists. If you do/have found a solution please share it with me

Apply only kereosene to the affected areas, beds and beddings, walls, furniture crevices, and other suspected areas. Do this consistently for weeks and be prayerful, too. You should be fine.
Re: bugs by Navai23: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good afternoon, you ask how to kill bed bugs ?? I used to try to get rid of them on my own, but the bites from them did not go away. So I turned to exterminator and they fixed this problem. I recommend not to delay solving this problem
Re: bugs by Motirayo2018(f): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
concept65:

use dress force powder
Re: bugs by ahnie: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Motirayo2018:
use dress force powder
Hello it's...how's fauzat going?
Re: bugs by Motirayo2018(f): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
ahnie:
Hello it's...how's fauzat going?
she is doing fine, thank you ma
Re: bugs by zibiah: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pls were can one buy the dress force powder in portharcourt. I have been looking for it in the big markets and nobody seem to know about it thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. / Fire Kills A Man & His Wife In Niger State / Any Special Needs School In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.