Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,385 members, 7,897,713 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Weird Facts About The Ghost Orchid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird Facts About The Ghost Orchid (294 Views)

Top 10 Funny But True Weird Facts / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / 3 Weird Facts About Jason Njoku, Iroko Tv Ceo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Facts About The Ghost Orchid by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Plant life is amazing, and more amazing are ones that keep you wondering at what they actually are. One such plant is the ghost orchid.

So aptly named, the ghost orchid is one very elusive plant that is rarely seen and is already in the brink of extinction.

This tender and flimsy looking flower has a vaguely spectral appearance, and they seem to hover in the forest due to an illusion created by the leafless plant. Yes, the plant generally hangs out of its host tree, looking like a ghost.

Read more athttps://oddgist.com/odd-facts/weird-facts-about-the-ghost-orchid/

Re: Weird Facts About The Ghost Orchid by DRPAIT123(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Nature is beautiful
A friend saw me holding an earthworm in my hand inside the rain and dude was shouting "do not touch me", he said my hand must have been contaminated.
This same guy held a toad/frog in his hand for about 30 minutes during Zoology Practical!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Amazing Dance Styles In Africa 2019 / We Will Make Tekno A Scapegoat Over Viral Nude Video , Says FG (pics) / Bbnaija: Good News For Tacha And Elozonam As They Win N1m Cash Prize For Doing T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.