Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit (921 Views)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Pope Francis Requests Discussion To Permit Married Men Become Clergymen(priest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by EternalBeing: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Hurrying Is The Original Sin (part 2)
Satanists, Witches and Wizards would understand today's message better than most people, because after reading this to the end, they will realize how exactly Satan deceived them to submit their souls to him by falsely painting God as evil. THE LORD used me to Reveal and Preach this in another Forum and many really thank God for the unprecedented Revelation in it. WORRYING/HURRYING is THE Original SIN and still the Sin Today. All Christians need to know that the major plan of God for Humanity is to make us live forever, HE only wants to be sure that we shall not turn our back on HIM, like Satan did, before HE gives us the ability to live forever. HE intentionally didn't create us as Robots, but sincerely gave each of us right to choose to live forever or to be destroyed. That was why HE tested Adam by telling HIM not to eat the Fruit.
Last week Sunday, we discussed the Part 1 under a similar topic on Worrying and Hurrying. You will learn more by reading it later: https://www.nairaland.com/5300063/how-hurrying-worrying-turns-humans

So, just like many Atheists and Satanists, I've asked the question: "Why did God put the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden when HE doesn't want them to eat it?" These are the questions that made me a Traditionalist, before Christ in His infinite Grace found me. I used to think God must have been very wicked and unjust by setting Adam and Eve up for failure and intentionally tempting them for destruction.
It was not until I irreversibly gave my life to Jesus Christ, because I discovered that there is no wise alternative to Jesus, that Holy Spirit started giving me answers to those questions. HE is truly a very caring Father like no other.

The Truth, as Holy Spirit made me understand, is that God wanted them to eat the Fruit. Yes, you read me right! I'm not preaching heresy, and I'm truly a son of the Eternal Living YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD. I really felt like crying when HE explained this to me because Satan has used this point to enslave a lot of Souls to become Witches, Wizards, Satanists, Wiccas, etc. Witches and Wizards and Satanists would understand me better. Devil deceived them to submit and become his tools by lying to them that YAHWEH is wicked, unjust and insatiable. You too look at this Bible verse: Genesis 3:22 - Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil" That is to say, man's eyes were opened, and man became wise and knowledgeable after eating the Fruit.

Thereby, devil entice people to accept his authority and demons into their lives by using this verse to "prove" that he is the liberator of man from what would have been a perpetual shackles of ignorance imposed by God on humanity. This seem to be a very valid point, and it made me to hate God back in the days, as it must have made many to become enemies of the wonderful CREATOR of Humanity. These are points that advance educated Satanists, Witches and Wizards hold on to, to justify their allegiance to Satan. However, what they don't realize is that God wants us all to have these good things in due time. But Satan exploits their lack of patience, their worrying and hurrying to enslave them through disobedience of their Creator. He achieves this by pretending to be the one that is giving them wisdom (what has already been appointed and originally truly destined for them. Satan does not create) and through the fake freedom he promised them.

The origin of sin in Humanity is the act of disobedience to our Creator as committed by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. And as we can see from our discussion today, disobedience, against HIS instruction on how to truly live forever, is still very much the original sin being committed today. "Thou shalt have no other god(s) but ME" (Hebrew: לא יהיה־לך אלהים אחרים על־פני) Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6, Only HE that created us truly deserves our Worship. 2 things to do stop disobeying our great Creator:
(1.) We should never to allow devil to push us against HIM through worrying which leads to hurrying.
(2.) Relentlessly pray with unwavering determination that Holy Spirit should take permanent irreversible Control of your thoughts and the Source of your thoughts. "If you can win the Battle at Thought Level, you have won on all Levels"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by EternalBeing: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Thank you HOLY SPIRIT.
God intended Adam and Even to eat the Fruit at the
Right Time, which HE would have let them know if they had waited on HIM
Why would HE want them to be permanetly "unwise"? HE did not make a mistake in creating and placing the Fruit in the Garden. HE would have still told them to eat and enjoy it as much as they want if the had obeyed HIS Instruction. HE created the Fruit in the first place, in fact, they knew HE created them and only HIM would have known the best for them. They should have trusted HIS instruction because HE created them instead of obeying something that they knew did not create them, no matter how enticingly good it sounds.

As a prove that God only wanted to observe their obedience for a while before giving them the go ahead to eat it, HE planted the Tree of eternal Life not far from the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil that they ate. HE knew that they will later die after eating the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, so HE planted the Tree of eternal Life close by so that HE would tell them to eat it together and live forever.

Devil does not show those he wants to deceive the ending part of the Scripture that he uses. In the Genesis 3:22 - 23 Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the Tree of Life and eat, and live forever and ever" 23 Therefore, the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden. It is very glaringly clear to us that the ultimate aim of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY for Man is to ensure we live forever and ever. Thay's why HE planted the Tree of eternal Life in the garden, so than Man would be have been given the go ahead to eat from the Tree of Knowledge and then the Tree of eternal Life, if he had proved that he won't become ungrateful to him Maker and that he won't use the gift of eternal Life against his Creator. Satan knows that God's ultimate aim is for man to live forever as good beings that have their own will, but he deceived them to think they'll live forever by disobeying their Creator. Although, Adam and Eve swallowed Satan's lie that they would not die, but they still died!

Our CREATOR only wanted to ensure that Adam and Eve became mature enough to have the hearts similar to the 2/3 Angels in Heaven that refused to follow Satan's deception. Obedience of YAWHEH, the Creator of the Universe, is the price for true Glory and Eternal Life. The Angels in Heaven enjoyed the privilege of being with HIM and living forever because they obey HIM. Hell Fire is for the eternal destruction of Satan and the demons that followed him to fall. Hell was not originally created for men and women. Life and death has been set before your this day. All thanks to JESUS Christ that came to restore Humanity back to Obedience (Obeying our Creator the Source of Life is the only Way to live forerver). Please, choose Life, worship your YAHWEH your CREATOR only so that you would be rewarded with eternal Life that HE originally planned for you.

Just like we manufacture planes, cars, etc. And those things we create serves the purpose for which we created them, let's love and serve our CREATOR so that HIS glorious Purpose for creating us would manifest. Revelation 2:7 “To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by EternalBeing: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!

Happy Sunday!

Lalasticlala.

2 Likes

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach.

2 Likes

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by ekwynwa: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2019
This is eye opening. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by Skykid1208(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Wow! Praise God!

3 Likes

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by LordGuru1: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Triple WOW! Why is this powerful eye-opening post not on FP on Sunaday morning. Lalasticlala!!!

1 Like

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by EternalBeing: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Skykid1208:
Wow!
Praise God!
HalleluYAH!!!

2 Likes

Re: God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit by karlboss: 1:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Pandemics? / Spiritual Exposition Into What The Current Nigeria Look Like / What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.