Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? (6520 Views)

Phone Numbers For Live Programs On Lagos Radio Stations / Who Is Your Favourite On-air Presenter On Lagos Radio? / Best Presenter On Rhythm 93.7 Radio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by regulator(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2006
I have listened to presenters on radio in Lagos and I have come up with these two as the best, but who is better?

My nominees are
1. Wild Child [/b]of the dance party on Rhtym 93.7 (Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 - 9:00 am)
2. [b]Dan Foster
on the 'Good Morning Nigeria' Show 96.9 Cool (Monday - Friday 6:00 am-12 noon)
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by gracious(f): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2006
i like dan foster. his adds a lot of live to radio
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by bolaoni(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2006
Dan Foster 4 EVER!

He is definitely no1. NO RIVAL cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by ababoy1(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2006
Its gotta be my step cousin Olisa Adibua....
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by joyjay(f): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2006
as 4 me, i prefer listening 2 NONYA everytime on rythmn 93.7 esp on friday morning wen he normally have guests wit him in d studio, nonya has got it all, he's full of fun,humour n intelligence esp wen he's lashing out @ d relevant authorities 4 not doing sth well.
NONYA IS D BOmB, i tell u
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by gentleaura(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2006
When I was in Nigeria...Dan Foster was a hell of a terrific presenter, he makes u wanna listen to Cool FM ...yeah I give it to him
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by funmi2(f): 3:17am On Mar 12, 2006
i doff ma hat 4 dan foster. he is superb. i luv d way he says lai lai. i rememba wen he was transfered 2 abuja 4 2 wks, cool fm wasnt d same. it wasnt very interestin. also i luv d candid fone calls.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by lapie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2006
I love dan foster and also SHOLA on the rythms of the nite, hey funmi can we talk
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by lapie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2006
I love dan foster and also SHOLA on the rythms of the nite, hey funmi can we talk
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by funmi2(f): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2006
sure. we can. pm me if u want 2 .  smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by dominobaby(f): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2006
Of dese two, i think i'l take Dan. Its more or less as if u are comparing Rhythm n Cool fm presenters which is a tough one 4 me. On Rhythm, i love JAJ- jacob akinyemi johnson, Nanya, Tope Brown n Femi Showolu. On cool f.m: Ebele n Dare
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by bolaoni(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2006
dominobaby:

Of dese two, i think i'l take Dan. Its more or less as if u are comparing Rhythm n Cool fm presenters which is a tough one 4 me. On Rhythm, i love JAJ- jacob akinyemi johnson, Nanya, Tope Brown n Femi Showolu. On cool f.m: Ebele n Dare

Dominobaby! Do you still reside in Naijaland? shocked

Femi and Tope Brown left Rhythm long time ago!
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by Izzo(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2006
I'd have to say Dan Foster on cool F.M.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by walaky(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2007
i think Dan Foster Is terrific and has been No 1 since the last few years, i don't know know where is rivals are for now, e.g JAJ, Kwame, Femi Soowolu, e.etc those are the people i think can rival him and by the way what is Dare doing with his music i think he's hell of a presenter
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by oyinboaja: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2007
Benson Idonije
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by toluwalomo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2007
Dan Foster without a doubt!
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by jaybaby(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2007
Dan but I like Wild Child he is so Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by basilist7(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2008
Dan Foster any day any time. But talking about new presenters and radio talk shows, The lady Mashe on Wazobia Fm is not doing bad either.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2008
Dan Foster.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by Chibiodu(f): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
I like Wild Child because of his sense of humour. During his programme, he gives people the opportunity to send text messages to 32413 which costs only 30 naira and depending on the number of times you send the text message, you stand the chance of winning a ticket to silverbird cinema or credit card. I've been trying and I know that one of these days, I'll win the price.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by cd220d: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
teddy esosa of star fm is the best amongst the rest
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by A40(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
Big-Tyme
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by xJaysonx(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2008
All Rhythm FM are off the hinges. I love their voices.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2008
i think Ibk, Joke Ijaleye and Tito of Ray power F.M are da bomb.What do you think?
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by Bluesteps(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2008
Dan foster is zaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bomb
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by conda00410(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2008
Yo of wazobia fm,,
u need feel the dude
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by nasyl(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2008
What re u guys tlkin abt. Yeah, dan foster is good but Wild Child? My Gosh! That guy is qwazy not crazy. Wild child s the best.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by kkkossy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
u guys dnt know wat r saying ,the best radio show presenters are as follows
DAN FOSTER-COOL FM
JAJ-RYTHMN
FREEZE-COOL FM
D MANNY-COOL FM
men this guys are too guuuuuuuuuud!
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by magentam(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2009
Matse of Wazobia Fm. She is simply melodious and entertaining and of course very informative.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by walaky(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2009
that was in the past, I.K i don't know what his second name is forgot actually, formerly (Wildchild) now hold it tight on the Airwave, no rival man, you need to feel how much people tune in to his programme on Tuesday  night,
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by nisot23(f): 9:47pm On May 10, 2009
i really really liked Ebele on cool fm,she was soooooooooo different from the others but then she went on maternity leave and never came back.i think i like freeze even though he talks too much and most times says a lot of unnecessary stuff but like he always says,he gets paid 2 talk.
Re: Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? by alex406(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
I think Diplomatic OPJ aka YO. is da bomb,though might sound too odd to some that doesn't flow with pidgen English.I dey feel am abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Patoranking – Everyday / Album: Young Thug – Beautiful Thugger Girls [flac] - Download / Wande Coal - Angel In The World Freestyle!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.