Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets (50459 Views)

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by thugthang(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
this man is wasting his time. This children would gladly line up to vote the same leaders who put them in this condition.
Do you blame the children who are not political enlighten for voting people who put them in this condition they are?
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by shogsman(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
I don't care if he writes a blog or do videos of him helping them,bottom line is he helped.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by jesmond3945: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
celebgistz2:

I’m very disappointed on you for this comment
because I said the truth? The greatest enemy these kids have are all the living politicians in naija, instead of stoning them, they would gladly collect 200 naira to vote them into power. This man should educate these kids, thats what they need not food.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Exodora: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

Uselessness and eyeservice.

Kokun and his kind would never render help except there's certainty that cameras are all around.

If you doubt me, try sending him a private message of your problems with convincing proof, let's see if he would reply you.
I have never requested a help from him, but I know of someone who did.
I was forced to make a comment on his page of his attitude, and these guy sent me a DM telling me...

" Nigga, what's all these shit"..... . I ignored all his messages too undecided

What 'giving' means to these people is not selflessness, it's a job.

The moment I let you know what I did off-camera, then I'm no different from people like Kokun that show on camera

Even my religion does not permit my left hand to know what favor I did with my right hand.

You are saying bullshit , just bullshit if he had no evidence like this , tomorrow the likes of you will still question his impacts to the society .
Three weeks ago I visited motherless home and I took pix and this third week of August I will be visiting prison yard with my camera not because I want to show off but because I want to use it as a mark of remembrance of my visit to these places.
And I will make sure am remembered for it by placing a big picture like an enlarge photo.
If the likes of you are not happy then you can leave the air for reasonable people to have enough for all I care.
Just because he refused some random person money doesn't mean he is bad beside anybody can come online and demand for anything that doesn't mean will you meet up with their demand.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by jesmond3945: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
thugthang:
Do you blame the children who are not political enlighten for voting people who put them in this condition they are?
thats why these kids need education, they need to see a computer, they need to learn coding, they need to build things. Feeding them is reinforcing laziness. It is the job of their parents to do that.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Exodora: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
God I love these children swags is killing me right now.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Exodora: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
thats why these kids need education, they need to see a computer, they need to learn coding, they need to build things. Feeding them is reinforcing laziness. It is the job of their parents to do that.

How can you learn when you are hungry ?
Do you think you are more intelligent than they are.
Maybe you can start from where they stopped after all you are a Nigerian and human too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by pinkygurl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Exodora:

Maybe you can start from where they stopped after all you are a Nigerian and human too.
grin
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by horlique(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jordan97:

Adepeju Olukokun is a young man in his 30s who has dedicated his time, money and effort to see that the hungry do not go to bed hungry.

He is the founder of Kokun Foundation which is aimed at providing quality food for the needy and the poor.

Going through the pictures that will be provided below, anyone can tell that the foods are highly enriched with complementing tantalizing chunks of meats.

A look at his Instagram page also reveals that he is someone who donates money vigorously to ensure he helps the poor in anyway he can.

Check out these heartwarming photos of him doing what he knows how to do best.

Image Source: Instagram, @kokunfoundation

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/08/meet-the-nigerian-who-selflessly-feeds-nigerians-on-the-streets-daily-heart-warming-photos.html
excellent.. God bless this man .
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Exodora: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
this man is wasting his time. This children would gladly line up to vote the same leaders who put them in this condition.

And how is it your concern . Onye asili @amibo@Gossip@aproko.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Adakintroy2: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

Kokun and his kind would never render help except there's certainty that cameras are all around.

If you doubt me, try sending him a private message of your problems with convincing proof, let's see if he would reply you.
I was forced to make a comment on his page of his attitude, and these guy sent me a DM telling me...

The moment I let you know what I did off-camera, then I'm no different from people like Kokun that show on camera

Even my religion does not permit my left hand to know what favor I did with my right hand.

It's a desperate world. Just help. We know the right way and aporaoch. But as it stands..the focus is not him but those children. If they are eating well, then let him snap himself all he wants. If people can do this all over the country, let them snap themselves all they want.
.after all they are people putting there money on women panty holes and making videos.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Exodora: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
sassysure:
Shame to northern politicians.

Buhari, atiku and their brothers, shame on u guys.
Very very wicked souls.

You can never see this down south. There are beggars but this is above begging.

During election, they will mobilize them and give them penny(penny even have greater value) but after election, it's all back to basics.

Look at the small girl a whole state governor's wife gave motorcycle on another thread and shamelessly snapped picture to show us probably feeling on top of the world.
Only one of her golds can take care of the girl's dilapidated school.
Like I said,shame on u northerners.

Why are we even together with them?

Stop using we, speak for yourself man.
Mad man consuming air made for sane people.
Don't get it twisted I am no northerner am from Imo state but am very disappointed to call you my own.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Neddstark:

Proof. Please
I don't have to post an innocent boy picture on internet. You don't have to believe too. Just giving my own testimony. Happy Sunday bro
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by BrokenCock: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
God bless this manchi...by the way, hausa and afonja ppl who depend on begging for food more?
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Kingzeez10: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

Then you must be my brother in Islam
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Neddstark:

He packages himself well, gets sponsors and makes money off then. If a sponsor gives him 500k to feed people and he spends 100k. Who would know. Would they ask for money back?

Lol abi na so grin
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Neddstark: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

I don't have to post an innocent boy picture on internet. You don't have to believe too. Just giving my own testimony. Happy Sunday bro

There is nothing Kokun would do without appearing on camera. Thats his business is done. Show you are actually helping people to get more sponsors to milk from. Wasnt it on nairaland we read that a beggar he gave 50k later admitted it was just 5k she got? He's not a oil mogul heir to an inheritance. How do you think he stays afloat. So its either you share the picture or stop sharing falsehood.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by green030: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
NICE ONE I HOPE 2023 WE WILL NT SEE POSTER AS KOKUN FOR PRESIDENT.IF U KNW U KNW
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Rooneyboy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Neddstark:
A load of bullcrap. Bloody scammer
What this guy does is collect money from big organizations or popular people that he wants to feed the hungry. Per day he collects 200k. Uses 100k cooks food puts it on camera, his facebook and instagran. Then the rest is his profit.

This is not hate or beef. I know the midget very well. Where he cooks his food is at a restaurant in Ogba. All na scam.
U are actually very smart, he's working for the camera, believe you me he gets heavy funding from international bodies.
Challenge him to do these good deeds in motherless baby homes "where cameras are prohibited " and you'll see him withdraw like a snail.
.....if you know you know, all na scam, his is just a unique format.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by omhor(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
The guy dey eye one political post ni
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by crazyABO(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
MiaB:
I don't get you?
nvm
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Rooneyboy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Exodora:

You are saying bullshit , just bullshit if he had no evidence like this , tomorrow the likes of you will still question his impacts to the society .
Three weeks ago I visited motherless home and I took pix and this third week of August I will be visiting prison yard with my camera not because I want to show off but because I want to use it as a mark of remembrance of my visit to these places.
And I will make sure am remembered for it by placing a big picture like an enlarge photo.
If the likes of you are not happy then you can leave the air for reasonable people to have enough for all I care.
Just because he refused some random person money doesn't mean he is bad beside anybody can come online and demand for anything that doesn't mean will you meet up with their demand.
Please kindly show us the pics you took (with the kids) thing is most motherless baby homes do NOT allow organizations and individuals come in and take pictures with their kids, they know the format already.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Exodora: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rooneyboy:

Please kindly show us the pics you took (with the kids) thing is most motherless baby homes do NOT allow organizations and individuals come in and take pictures with their kids, they know the format already.

So that the likes of you will jeopardize things for me right .
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by ChrisHandsome999(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

If Jesus, everything he did was written down for us to come and knw of his kind gestures.. and u r here running your mouth against a man did nothing wrong but to feed the poor. I wish this was us in real life. mumu!!

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Bbbwings: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na how okorocha start be this.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by folake4u(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
DameB:
Nice one
People go say he dey collect pipo destiny, biko if pesin nor eat and grow which destiny dey front

Hahahahahaha this made my evening
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Exodora:

Stop using we, speak for yourself man.
Mad man consuming air made for sane people.
Don't get it twisted I am no northerner am from Imo state but am very disappointed to call you my own.
Shut up.
U make no sense
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by jesmond3945: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Exodora:

And how is it your concern . Onye asili @amibo@Gossip@aproko.
ok atleast these kids were able to install the man ruling over you.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by jesmond3945: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Exodora:

if they are hungry let their parents give them food thats their responsibility. You just asked a stupid question.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by MiaB(f): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cousin9999:
The smiles on their faces, you can tell it wasn't just a meal, it was good.

The first spoonful of jollof was like

[img]https://media./images/77431476cf97a642a2344ba9b0b02d47/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by fardes(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
zykson:
Nice one
hope not political advance?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip / Korra Obidi Gives Birth At Home Through Water Birth On Facebook Live / Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.