Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs (55446 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Zenithsblog(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2019
We've been furnished with a video of a Nigerian woman filmed flogging a child and locking him up in cage with fierce dogs.

The video which is now viral on social media has sparked outrage and call for her arrest.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-nigerian-woman-is-filmed-flogging-a-child-locking-him-up-with-dogs/

2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by zykson(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Nawa
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Zenithsblog(f): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
See reactions

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Eteka1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wicked witch.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by CosmicPhoenix: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
if anything happen to that boy,she wont hesitate to blame the devil for her wicked act.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Honestly some women can really be very mean and wicked.
It gets worse whenever they have another woman's child with them.

If the child is from a poor home, she or he lives like she is hell.
I have lived with a neighbour who would tell her maid to be washing clothes 2am in the night.

No tolerance. Things they will overlook for their own kids, the unleash terror on another woman's kid.
Funny thing is that most of them are more religious than the pope.
They will donate to the church at any slight call. Their prayers is always like a war zone.

Yet they do not have love in them. They want their subordinates to fear them like Devil.
Nobody dares tell them anything. They are aggressively wicked.

If you are reading this comment, I want to tell you one thing you should always have in your finger tip.
This is why Jesus died on the cross. 99% of his preaching starts and end in it. And once you dont practice it,
you are an unbeliever. In fact, 1 billion of your donations in the church is a waste.

YOU MUST LOVE AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

Anything outside this, you are on your way to hell, no remedies. This is why some of the people we think will go hell
will actually make heaven and those we think are dinning with God are on their way to hell.

What you do to others, have you ever paused to ask yourself one question?
WHAT IF SOMEONE DO THIS TO ME? HOW WILL I FEEL?

Be careful, be warned, be advised!!!

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
cry cry They will arrest this wicked woman and still release her undecided I have never heard that one of these women are in prison lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by PennywysCares(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Locate her

Pick her up

Give her to boko haram as a sex sacrifice

That's the penalty she deserves

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Xtianvic(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
This woman is really heartless... This is the type that has the heart to murder her husband in coldblood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hell is emptyand all the devils are here undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by bamasite(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmm!

Should we still classify her as a human being?
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Pvssy: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
She can't be the mother of the child.

100% certain!

She should be made to join Sowore and Dansuki in prison.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Newguyhere: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
nigerian women can be so wicked angry, you will never suspect that they are capable of this much torture...especially the attractive ones. undecided
This video just reminds me of my mom angry

21 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by iHart(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wickedness in high places
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by blackgold90(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
T
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
staged
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Bruno3000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
She may even be a wife to a pastor. Or those pple seriously forming born again in churches.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Duggedised12(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Another episode of how terrible humans can be. Stop giving your children to people to train.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Demon in human form..
I am sure that is not her child I told my girlfriend if she brings a housemaid or someone else's child after we married and maltreat the person if I discover it I will divorce her cause some women are the devil on Earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Olalan(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Heartless and cruel.......
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by crackhouse(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
And a young girl at that. I am sure her husband abuses her and she always find solace transferring her aggression to their house boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by crownwealth: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Most frustrated Nigerians now transferring annoyance

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by jjabimbo: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Do you desire a good UK used laptop?

just get in touch... you'll be glad you did
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Alot of peeps with messed up childhoods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by crownwealth: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
nigerian women can be so wicked angry, you will never suspect that they capable of this much torture...especially the attractive ones. undecided
This video just reminds me of my mom angry

You mean Mummy too can do this ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
People like this need orientation and rehabilitation.

By the way OP, it's not by force to use self hosted WordPress. If you can't afford large CPU then please Move to . Blogger has everything you need to build a nice news blog.

Breaking; I have acquired 500+ premium templates. Contact me now to claim yours.

Early bird cost is 3k per template.
Will increase to 5k soon.

Also, if you need help with designing a WordPress or blogger website, blog or store kindly contact me;

090-3783-*6*2

Fill the * with 8.

Note: please the price of the themes is not negotiable. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Dandsome: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is jungle justice
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by dynicks(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
ND some r busy watching BbNaija!

These are the kind of ladies that r needed at war fronts..!

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by jesmond3945: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Men treat children better than women.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
You see why God himself had to create women last.......
They can exchange human beings for animals.
A man cannot do this. He either flogs the hell out of you or send you out of his house.
Women can flog and flog and flog but will be the first to shout motherhood...

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel / Lady Tackles Man Who Fondled Her Breast Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.