Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History (1269 Views)

Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa? / My Travel Experience To East Africa / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History by Oladipupo22: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Hey NLers,

How's it going? I'd like to find out which countries I can travel to in order to build my travel history. Note that I'm a first time traveller and I've been denied Shenghen visa once so I'm actually scared of visa applications for tourism again.

I'd rather do easy visa countries then go apply Shenghen again.
Re: Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History by luckygirl02(f): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oladipupo22:
Hey NLers,

How's it going? I'd like to find out which countries I can travel to in order to build my travel history. Note that I'm a first time traveller and I've been denied Shenghen visa once so I'm actually scared of visa applications for tourism again.

UAE, you will get your e-visa in three days max.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History by Ugosample(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oladipupo22:
Hey NLers,

You could start with the UAE

I mean if you could afford to go to Europe you can do same Fri UAE

You could try turkey too (been there myself)
then Ghana
Senegal
Ivory coast
Kenya
Rwanda
India got some tourism potential too
Morocco
Cape Verde (but somewhat costly)

Seychelles as well

it all depends on you and your budget

Cotonou no be bad idea too lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History by Oladipupo22: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
luckygirl02:

UAE, you will get your e-visa in three days max.

Nice thank you
Re: Which Countries Can I Travel To - Building My Travel History by Oladipupo22: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ugosample:

You could start with the UAE

I mean if you could afford to go to Europe you can do same Fri UAE

You could try turkey too (been there myself)
then Ghana
Senegal
Ivory coast
Kenya
Rwanda
India got some tourism potential too
Morocco
Cape Verde (but somewhat costly)

Seychelles as well

it all depends on you and your budget

Cotonou no be bad idea too lol cheesy

Thank you too

(1) (Reply)

Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? / A Visit To Taiwo Area In Ilorin, Kwara State / Living In Denmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.