Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa (71153 Views)

FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Never give out info when you know that U are not safe
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
They shall start killing eachother.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by tsinzu: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nobody will dare give information to police again in that community. Instead of keeping the identity of your informant secret, you decided to honour him openly thereby making him a target to the criminals

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Noah2gud(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ladies only.
How to no if he really loves you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgaa6s9skM
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
A lot is really happening in the country to cover these incessants killings.
Just as those armies were buried at night so is this too and a lot of killings currently undergoing in the country.

Check sigg
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by ElsonMorali: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
Use his meat for nkwobi give me i go chop lick plate

Hmmm...so it's true?
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by ElsonMorali: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
He should have known he would be attacked. RIP.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by blackboy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Imagine. Police can't even give their informant protection. Tomorrow come ask me to report to the police info...
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by MChaze25(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
The security system in this country sef is a joke.
Why exposing an informant with an award?
Chim o!
illiteracy is killing us in this country.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Ojiofor: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by FarahAideed: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Are the killing themselves or what

Yes
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by lomprico(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
bad fulani(that Buhari imported) killing the good ones.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Paulo3ree(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guide777:

I disagree with you . In fact many of them (Miyetti Allah Cattle Herdsmen) are not deadly. Some are peace loving and are heart broken by the dangerous menace posed by some of their kinsmen.

#since1960themdeplayuswayo!
#RevolutionNow!
#Confrontyouroppresor

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by namio10: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
gabolak:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/344691-miyetti-allah-leader-shot-dead.html

RIP.

If this could happen in the north,
the southerners are all easy preys when herdsmen finally dig deeper into southern forests and farmlands.

Threat of secession by southerners with possible split of Nigeria, these are the only things that fear supporters of armed herdsmen.

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

See Who Is Talking
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Originalsly: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
PHIPEX:

How do you honour an informant publicly? The police made his death easy.

The Police is fully responsible for his death. How can they come together and agree to publicly display their so precious informant? They signed his death warrant.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
MY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP A SISTER WIN A PAGEANT, PLEASE JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY PICTURE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
NAIRALAND PLEASE HELP YOUR OWN

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Slynation(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
If there is any iota of truth surrounding this news,then I think the police is responsible for the death of this man and therefore has exposed the ignorance of our force agencies beyond reasonable doubt....
How can someone give you such a confidential info like this and you publicly comes out and honour such person....
Iberiberism at its peak....!!
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Godwin2am(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
GIVE WAY. NA DEM ENTER NEWS TODAY
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Halo22: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is sad, irrespective of his tribe and belief, he is still a human. But when will Nigerian police become professional? Why exposing an informant when they know the counter implication?

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by aboyj(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
lord have Mecy
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
Nne this your comment no follow oo, there is no need for such, cos it portrays u as no different from those that killed him.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Are the killing themselves or what
Ask the corpse
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by emmnprince(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
These killings sef! Seems the kidnappers are not happy with him releasing information to the police about their operations/activities. And they are not operating as they should as a result of police foiling their operations. So sad this happened. Added tension to the earlier tensions on ground concerning insecurity, poor governance, and social-economic-political instability.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Bizibi(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
The insecurity is really high and the government should not continue to play politics of hide and seek.even in his home state there are killings.this is no joke anymore, either this government work hard or the unfortunate events will lead to something that will affect the president and the seat itself.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by amaben2020(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
One Moslem down, others should follow suite ASAP

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by libson001(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Own goal
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by privaldo: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
MACBAN now a frat they running reprisals here and there
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by UNUKHASO: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
gabolak:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/344691-miyetti-allah-leader-shot-dead.html

WHY EXPOSING THIS MAN YOU COULD HAVE HONOUR HIM TROUGH HIS CHILDREN OR RELATIVES BY GIVING SCHOLARSHIP OR OTHER WAY ROUND WITHOUT DEALING WITH HIM DIRECTLY
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by sayisayi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Optional09:

i really don’t bother to read because it’s difficult to believe there is a good Fulani with the current state of killing in the country

You are one of those lazy yoots Buhari was talking about. Mentally vacant and devoid of critical reasoning.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by oluayebenz: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
Obviously, there are some politicians using these guys to cause atrocities!

Exactly.......
I dont believe all these killings is from real fulani.
All na politics
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Its unfortunate and it send a clear signal that Fulaherdsmen mean business in addition to this police were the one that facilitate this man death by not protecting him for helping them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.