Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa (71152 Views)

FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by timota(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
chrisxxx:
Why the government is fighting Boko Haram, Militant Herdsmen, Shite, Bandits and others of similar orientation in Northern Nigeria surprises me.
Nearly two decades ago, they implemented shariah with funfair. Now they are fighting for an Islamic Republic why cant this be granted? The government should ask all non-compliant people to leave Borno and Yobe. Let these states be given to this cause. Government should make efforts to resettle those who may leave. Redraw the map of Nigeria. An agitation that has lasted for nearly 20 years is worth consideration. Nigerian government has spent more than 4 billion dollars in counter-insurgency. To resettle citizens of Borno and Yobe say in neighbouring state will cost less.
Allow the shites, Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Bandits to have their own country. Borno and Yobe should be carved out for this purpose.
If my advice is adhered to peace will reign.
Sorry u don't know what they are looking for,they want to capture the south and buhari is sponsoring a them
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Techguyz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Greedy incompetent police.. they failed to protect him. The Nigerian police should be blamed for this. Nonsense,!!!

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Police which shud either provide anonymity or top security for thier informants and exposing and giving him award like they are giving Superman or Batman award. Funny set of people.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by naturefellow(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Simplyleo post=80928299][/quote] why isn't this article dated?
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by jrusky(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
oluayebenz:

Exactly.......
I dont believe all these killings is from real fulani.
All na politics

I wonder how people like you still breath so you are still these dumb and deaf to hear or read that jihadist had vowed to use all means to overrun Nigeria and establish their caliphates across board

I'm very sure you are among those asking where are their cows whenever these bastards strike.

Then name the politician using them nah since you and those politicians are friends pls name them Nonsense

If your community rely on some one like you I swear they are in trouble because you will keep looking for someone to blame till the entire community will be wipe out. Bro go and check your brain I pray no nut has got missing up their.

***Jihadist want to overthrown Nigeria via all methods and fulanization is one of the strategy and Buhari is their pillar***Do you understand now?
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by benji263(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why will the police reveal the identity of their informant. Now, with this incident many will decide to keep these important information to themself since they is no protection of informant.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by chrisxxx(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Your advice will only make things worse for everyone.
Bros how we go do na. Afganistan is a country. Somalia as well and others.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Optional09: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guide777:

I disagree with you . In fact many of them (Miyetti Allah Cattle Herdsmen) are not deadly. Some are peace loving and are heart broken by the dangerous menace posed by some of their kinsmen.

#since1960themdeplayuswayo!
#RevolutionNow!
#Confrontyouroppresor

Correction accepted
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by oluayebenz: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
jrusky:

I wonder how people like you still breath so you are still these dumb and deaf to hear or read that jihadist had vowed to use all means to overrun Nigeria and establish their caliphates across board

I'm very sure you are among those asking where are their cows whenever these bastards strike.

Then name the politician using them nah since you and those politicians are friends pls name them Nonsense

If your community rely on some one like you I swear they are in trouble because you will keep looking for someone to blame till the entire community will be wipe out. Bro go and check your brain I pray no nut has got missing up their.

***Jihadist want to overthrown Nigeria via all methods and fulanization is one of the strategy and Buhari is their pillar***Do you understand now?

Keep your frustration and bitterness to yourself

I dont even quote you.

Animal
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by jrusky(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
oluayebenz:

Keep your frustration and bitterness to yourself

I dont even quote you.

Animal

I know you will react angrilky back very typical of you. Truth hurts all you and your folks want to do is to shift the ground to blaming politician after asking where is their cow antics failedi it's so pathetic.

You will be alright someday anyway....

Good day.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by LionTiger(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Honoring an informant. In saner clime you don't expose such ID.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by bizzibodi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Police must b held responsible for exposing him.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by WonderManly(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Emceesaka:

Nobody is going anywhere, we must face it together
Haa! Me keh, i can't face it together anymore ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Neddyogu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is d po-po not supposed to protect the identity of their snitch?

Zoo police
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by JAWBONE(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
And some IDIOTS will come out and tells us that "where are the cows" like their slave-master. Here is someone working with the authorities to bring solution to the problem and his life was cut short by people who will most likely be his own people. Who can defend the fact that this people are not an organised crime syndicate.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by israelmao(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
That is why intelligence gathering will always remain an Herculean task for the police because of the non-confidentiality the information provided.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Logobenz0: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Emceesaka:

Yes oooooo my brother. Happy Sunday
Same to you my brother
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by donaldfafree(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Go back and read about what exactly? He's blaming the Nig Gov for insecurity not myetti Allah. A man giving intel to the federal Gov should have witness protection from the Government[. The Nig Gov should be held responsible for his death. Useless Government quote author=gabolak post=80927147]

Did you read the story before making this comment at all?

I will advise you to go back and read the story and apologize for the comment you made above.
[/quote]
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Okpanwu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
chrisxxx:
Why the government is fighting Boko Haram, Militant Herdsmen, Shite, Bandits and others of similar orientation in Northern Nigeria surprises me.
Nearly two decades ago, they implemented shariah with funfair. Now they are fighting for an Islamic Republic why cant this be granted? The government should ask all non-compliant people to leave Borno and Yobe. Let these states be given to this cause. Government should make efforts to resettle those who may leave. Redraw the map of Nigeria. An agitation that has lasted for nearly 20 years is worth consideration. Nigerian government has spent more than 4 billion dollars in counter-insurgency. To resettle citizens of Borno and Yobe say in neighbouring state will cost less.
Allow the shites, Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Bandits to have their own country. Borno and Yobe should be carved out for this purpose.
If my advice is adhered to peace will reign.
God Almighty will bless you for this advice.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by gazza07(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Be an informant to the police at your own peril! Their stupidity and reckless killed the man. Someone that should be protected 24/7 by armed police officials have left to be slaughtered in cold blood like chicken.

Buhari tueh!

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by oruma19: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Of course he has to die, no good person who wants peace for the country lives to enjoy it in Nigeria. Only evil thrives in the country. This is a testimony to the fact that the herdsmen are not all evil, satanic politicians are the ones using some of the bad ones amongst them to make financial gains from the evil we see around. Fulani people used to be very good while we were growing up, they were never like this until the return to democracy. I am a deltan and I speak my mind, they are not all evil, politicians made many of them evil.

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by edeteffiong957: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Police honoured him openly for his fighting the dreadful souls, please what did they do to have him secured from their reprisals? May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nigeria will only progress the day,the Nigerian Police is proscribed same way IPOB,IMN and others are proscribed as terrorist group.�����
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
oh
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by reuben79: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Naaa police killed him,how do u honour d person dat giv u d information abt d kidnappers and terrorist,its very barbaric.......anyway,may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Mccullum: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
unohbethel:
As a yoruba muslim.. This news issa dagger to my heart.

As Igbo Christian, I can't believe that not all Miyattis are bads and Yorubas Muslims are nice and good to associate with.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Emceesaka: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
WonderManly:

Haa! Me keh, i can't face it together anymore ooo.

You are very funny
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by AnanseK(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
When police honor you ....your time is up!

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by WonderManly(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Emceesaka:

You are very funny
grin grin grin
Thanks!
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by uberguy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Optional09:
As a matter of fact i don’t believe there is a Good MiyetiAllah member

#since1960themdeplayuswayo!
#RevolutionNow!
#Confrontyouroppresor
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by uberguy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=uberguy post=80937321][/quote]
These Miyetti guys are Nigeria’s equivalents of the American NRA�
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Topmaike007(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
WonderManly:
Haa Nigeria which way are we going...
relocate keel you there, we are Born together in naija,we die here together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.