Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! (1180 Views)

Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes / Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!! / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by pintogen: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Are you always worried about your kids safety wherever they are? Get them a GPS Tracking Wrist Watch and start Tracking them against danger. The Watch will automatically alert you before danger and the whereabouts of your kids.

We Offer 100% Pay on Delivery Service
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE

Place your Order Now via Whatsapp / Call :+2348080301799 Or
Fill the Order Form here https://www.mintamall.com/kidsgpstracker
Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by adechi: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
God forbid , if the watch is collected from them by this evil and dreadful people called kidnappers ?

What will then happen ?

Friend its only God and Him alone is the highest tracker we need
Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by pintogen: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
adechi:
God forbid , if the watch is collected from them by this evil and dreadful people called kidnappers ?

What will then happen ?

Friend its only God and Him alone is the highest tracker we need

Yes you are correct, we all know that nobody pray for such mishaps, any Security gadgets is just for safety precautions and to give you an hedge about any danger or harm you foresee.

The Kids security Wrist watch is not just to protect your kids against kidnappers, it goes beyond that
1. It can help you connect with your child, communicate with them, assist them, show them love and affection, even when you are away?
2. It help you monitor your kids when you are away, and also alert you of whatever happens to them, when you leave them with Neighbor, Friends, Colleagues, Nanny, Family members, etc. You can easily detect danger before it happens.
3. For instance if you leave your child with someone and the person remove the Wrist watch, you can easily know that something is wrong
4. You can monitor your kids ware-about, probably meeting or playing with friends who might not be good for them.
5. You can monitor and know about your kids well being, when they are in School, Boarding school, Camp, Visiting, Institution, Public Gathering, Amusement centers, etc.

The important of this Wrist watch and its good testimonies are outnumbered

Learn more about its features by watching a live video here https://www.mintamall.com/gpstrackerforkids/
Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by rexana: 4:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Ok
Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by pintogen: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by sisisioge: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2019
I dont think its a bad idea...there is nothing wrong with being able to track them at anytime.

1 Like

Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by pintogen: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
sisisioge:
I dont think its a bad idea...there is nothing wrong with being able to track them at anytime.

Very good feedback grin
Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by pintogen: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: GPS Tracker Wrist Watch To Monitor & Track Your Kids Against DANGER! by damayfoli: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Hi, I want to track my kids with a GPS tracker. I read some information about this at https://family1st.io/gps-trackers-for-kids/. It is simply impossible to be with the child every time. Therefore, I want to find a GPS tracking device that is perfect for my child.

(1) (Reply)

YouTube Prankster Shot Dead While Filming A Fake Robbery / I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex / My Love Life Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.