Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival (36351 Views)

Bole Festival In Port Harcourt Sponsored By Hero(photos) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mophasa(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
The annual Port-Harcourt Bole festival held on Saturday 3rd August at the Obi Wali cultural centre in Port-Harcourt and there was massive turn out as people trooped out en mass to celebrate the prestigious and delicious roasted plantain commonly known as "Bole ".

Top music artists like Rema, Dr.Barz,Idahams,Ajebo Hustlers,Dandizzy etc were on hand to entertain the guests, while Ushbebe,David Wilson and Romeo without Juliet were the hosts as they kept the guests thrilled all through the evening.

There were lots of foods and drinks as well as assorted types of Bole and fish.

The event was a success and next edition is definitely going to be better.

Here are some still shots from viewsnaijamedia.

More Photos here:
https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/08/photos-from-3rd-port-harcourt-bole.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mophasa(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019

1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by zykson(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bole festival..wow grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by emeijeh(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow, nice.
I really enjoyed this meal combination with groundnut when I was still in Benin city.

Op, show us more photos so we can feel the carnival.
One picture is not enough .

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mophasa(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2019

1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mophasa(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mophasa(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by amaniro: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Port-Harcourt people and bole

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by generationz(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Potacult people like enjoyment hen. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Porthharcourt bolè first, others follow.

See as I'm salivating kiss

I never heard of bolè festival before.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Amuocha: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by DameB(f): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
I miss bolé and fish with utazi leaves and pepper sauce PH style

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Kingluqman(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
See dem hot hot babes

grin

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
I remember when my friend posted pictures of the first bole festival. It was so scanty with very few people in attendance and. They just chilled, played some indoor games, ate bolé drank and left.

There was a little improvement with the last year's edition, but damn this third edition is humongous. In just three years, the bolé festival has seen such huge success. Who would have known?

In this life, if you truly want something, go for it. It doesn't how small you start. What matters is that you keep persisting, improving and with time, you'll make significant progress.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Rapmoney(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
I love bole!!!

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by BabaIbo: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lol, na upcoming artists dey perform for this kind shows cheesy...

I remember when I was a lil boy, anytime wey I go one back yard show, I go dey expect P.Square n Co to come there for performance base on one fake rumour say them dey come. grin

11 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by JubrinElSudan: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
I make sure I eat roasted yam and fish anytime I go to PH, same way I must eat Abacha any time I'm in Enugu embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Bruno3000(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cultists go soon invade d place, shooting everyone on sight. Useless state.

10 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Kakamorufu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
I must chop this thing when I get back to pitakwa

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by OTayobami(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Omo those roasted bole, yam and beans with better pepper and palm oil stew na blast sha! Kai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by JejeNaija(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chaiii make I go find nkwobi chop first then I go come back for this post.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Awesomefred32(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bole festival?
In port harcourt?
24years staying in port harcourt this is first rime of hearing about that...

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by AmazingELixir: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Lionsbet: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Okay

See my signature
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by loadedvibes: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Omo this thing na hype.. just to make bole extra expensive.. well I wouldn't blame you people Sha.. it's either oil n gas or bole selling in PH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Awesomefred32:
Bole festival?

In port harcourt?

24years staying in port harcourt this is first rime of hearing about that...
It's the 1st time its holding

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by geesilver(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
if u havent tasted this meal u are on a long thing

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Alexdon200089: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bruno3000:

Make use of your sense for once

25 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by MrPresident1: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Boli not bole

Another Yoruba export to the world grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Bridget95(f): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bruno3000:
Enemy of portharcourt spotted. Every state has cultists problems including lagos

18 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Ayoswit(f): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
See groove cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by fameworlde: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire / Wedding Boasts Of 80 Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.