Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Commercial Bank Or Microfinance Bank Which Will You Recommend For An Entreprise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commercial Bank Or Microfinance Bank Which Will You Recommend For An Entreprise (218 Views)

Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? / Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Bank Or Microfinance Bank Which Will You Recommend For An Entreprise by silibaba: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy day to you all business men and women on this forum.

I will be brief.

I intend opening an enterprise (business name) and this business will be doing more of supplies, which mean the business will be needing LPO on a regular bases.

Pls which should I open an account with? Commercial bank or microfinance bank?

If commercial bank, which of the bank should I open an account with?

If microfinance bank, which of them should I open an with?

Just need a financial institution that supports and disburse LPO to SME

Never mind my blunders na kpalasa I use dey type here.

Mode abeg help move to front page as am hiting the ground first thing tomorrow morning

Thank you all in advance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / I Want To Buy Ripple Coin / Kindly Paste All Your Gift Card To Direct And Legit Loader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.