Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy (25119 Views)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / 7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by pressmanng: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Daughter of the President Muhammadu Buhari who is Married to the son of Business Mogul, Ahmed Indimi, Zahara Buhari has described what makes her happy.

Zahara Buhari shared on her Instagram page:

"What makes you happy?

For me,

Simplicity,
My cup of tea,
Deep soulful conversations of progress and vitality.."

She went ahead and asked her follower "what makes you happy?"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/zahara-buhari-revealed-what-makes-her.html?m=1

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
undecided Me - Eating roasted fish with garri (+ sugar and cold water) on a sunny day........Reading NwaAmaikpe's posts.............Listening to Pac, Eve and Xzibit.....................

I hope the day comes when you experience 1% of the evil your father has inflicted on this nation......

FTC for the first time ever........

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Eagleboney(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
And soo, we should start running � , Why your father is the one making Nigerians feel sad and sorrowful

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by simonlee(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
See what this girl needs to be happy... cup of tea!

98million extremely poor Nigerians are not assured a cup of tea daily. so,its safe to say a cup of tea can make both parties happy,which ever way you put it undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by dangotesmummy: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ajebo baby.eat the life of your head

Don't blame her she's completely oblivious of the real Nigerian life

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

I'd first ask her where her hijab is before I ask her if her own father can give her deep soulful conversations of progress and vitality.

With that said,
It's obvious, that just like most Nigerians, she can't find happiness with daddy.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by PrinceKevin01: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
The young lady is cruising the rewards of his dad's hard work

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
pressmanng:
Daughter of the President Muhammadu Buhari who is Married to the son of Business Mogul, Ahmed Indimi, Zahara Buhari has described what makes her happy.

Zahara Buhari shared on her Instagram page:

"What makes you happy?

For me,

Simplicity,
My cup of tea,
Deep soulful conversations of progress and vitality.."

She went ahead and asked her follower "what makes you happy?"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/zahara-buhari-revealed-what-makes-her.html?m=1

. . .and herdsmen

7 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Beface(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
When you are satisfy, even water will make you happy. Ask a poor lady what makes her happy, you will be shock!

3 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by DameB(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
It's your happiness, wetin consine us

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Automatic3444(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
angry
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by tigerclaws: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
useless bastard criminal daughter of a terrorist bastard burukutu drinking demon

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by finalboss(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
As if we care undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by koxi: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
And this is news because na president daughter?
Abeg eee!
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by bart10: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Pvssy: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just give me pvssy

You can take away every other thing.
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by nofuckz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
i agree with you already.

4 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
you don't deserve to be happy when your ruga terrorist of a father is making Nigerians sad

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
What makes me happy?

To see people fulfilling their Passion

2 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by toprealman: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
I'm sure where you took that pic, there is no Fulani herdsmen.
Tell your father to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Jasen1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
And Fulani killings Just like your dad

1 Like

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Just2endowed2(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Slide to my signature and get yourself a powerbank to be rest assured you won't miss your phone
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Lamasta(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
See how angry youths will pounce on her now grin
The guy below me has said it all
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Seeing people die everyday

Makes all Buharis happy

That's why the insecurity ravaging the country continues unabated...

No one can proscribe the Fulani herdsmen

But rather they are defended

Death to all chanting sai barber

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by dynicks(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
speak forth for we are waiting....

But be mindful of ur words make I no knack u jazz!

5 Likes

Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Franklyspeakin: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
What makes me happy is a pro active buhari whonwill shame wailers by solving problems like electricity and insecurity plus making sense minimum wage not the nonsense im hearing they want to implement. Finito
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
kiss

Real definition of fineness
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Neddstark: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
You dull father has stolen our happiness. Your fulani brothers are stealing killing and kidnapping. Just know you won't be guarded forever. Remember the ex-governor of Kano who got caught up in a road armed robbery that gave him a heart attack. If your silly father doesnt act, the consequences will eat you up too.
Re: Zarah Buhari Revealed What Makes Her Happy by Printerscanner: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
simonlee:
See what this girl needs to be happy... cup of tea!

98million extremely poor Nigerians are not assured a cup of tea daily. so,its safe to say a cup of tea can make both parties happy,which ever way you put it undecided

The hatred, anger and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable and and depressed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide / APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss / Defence Headquarters Announce Scorecard In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.