Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her (27624 Views)

PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day / Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Chelsea82: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
She stormed AIT yesterday insisting that she must informed Nigerians of her predicament.

The woman said that the Governor insisted that she should go on retirement while she has just spend 15 years in service.

She said she want the whole world to help him beg the Governor to reinstate her and then pay her, that she still have 13 years of service left before thinking of retirement.

Kogi state government is owing her over two years of salaries.

The woman went on to exposed the Governor, she said Yaya Bello is owing 2 years and when he manage to pay 2 months he will say that he had pay all the whole money, this causes the journalist to burst into laughter.

She said the Governor should pay her because she is hungry and he should not remove any kobo from it, The journalist burst into laughter again.

The woman said she didnt just go to school, that she have her pedigree and other certificate before the Governor came into power in 2015.

She demand the Governor to pay her...

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/kogi-civil-servant-storms-ait-tells.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Chelsea82: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
See Reactions, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by zykson(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one mama

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by TimFisher2: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
undecided

If Nigeria is working by now the Governor head would av been sledge into pieces!

What do you expect? when number one citizen is embedded with corruption

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by DameB(f): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yahaya...abi na Yamaha Bello biko pay this lady and those other poor civil servants their salaries....
Labour union are mute now abi They are obviously being sorted on the low

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by PrinceKevin01: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thank God for Ait. No National TV station would have such courage to air this

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by visita: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
So they couldn't blur her face? That Bello is evil o, I hope nothing happens to this woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yahaya disgrace better pay up....

On the other hand, falling oil revenues are making things very difficult. We need oil to be at least $100 per barrel to have enough revenue to fund budgets sans borrowing.

Even then, it is sad that most governors cannot think out of the box.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by LadySarah: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
I feel for her.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Rolandonyi: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is orchestrated demo. Fifth columnists working for Dino. It's all politics. Don't fall for it.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Sadiqali24(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
God help us remove(permanently) the leaders that don't have their citizens at heart. amen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by lloyds(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
How much is the pay self. . And one.man will be in Abuja siphoning $Billions into his personal accounts.

God will forgive our wicked leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by peteroria1001: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
We voted for them
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Trustme2(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmm. Behold the next Governor of Kogi State. Adm. Usman Jibrin Rtd

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by dangoteinlaw: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
I see the invincible of Dino behind this lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rolandonyi:
This is orchestrated demo. Fifth columnists working for Dino. It's all politics. Don't fall for it.

Says a hungry imp...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by argon500: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yeye Bello

Worst than an Ebola

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Thank God for Ait. No other station would have such courage to do this

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
they won't even entertain her... Nigeria if not addressed will implode sooner or later..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by omaigala(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rolandonyi:

I will find you. For been evil the Lord God will strike you.

I will find you.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by cooljoe(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
But why will a state governor owe salaries? Monthly allocation from FG comes, Internally Generated Revenue, Bailout funds. So why?
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by IamSoProlific: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
WHY IS IT THAT SHORT PEOPLE, THEIR LEG IS ALWAYS UP, ALTHOUGH MESSI MAKES ME THINK OTHERWISE. IF SELFISHNESS NO KILL SALLAH, MAKE BETTER INJURY HELP FINISH AM.

AS FOR THE TOPIC, I HAVE STOPPED COMMENTING ON MATTERS ABOUT KOGITES EVER SINCE I SAW HOW EXCITED THEY WERE AT THEIR RUTHLESS AND DREADED GOVERNOR. THOSE PEOPLE MUMU NO BE HERE, IT'S AT ITS PEAK IN THEIR LIVES.... E SURE ME SAY DEM GO STILL ALLOW THE MAN RIG HIMSELF IN COME NOVEMBER POLL.

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Pvssy: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yahaya and Ihedioha!

Worst things that befell politics in the entire universe
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Amuocha: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Great move
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by don4real18(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
If you don't join the revolution, things like this will continue...
It is like you guys don't know that you are being taken for granted by the government.
Suffering and smiling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Pavore9: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Love her boldness.
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by aolawale025: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bello said he paid civil servants
What a failure
Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Pvssy: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Iytech:
Unprofessional conduct by the jourmalist.

That's why AIT has not progressed in a long while

Same AIT is owing workers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her by Jeilani244(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
I don't see this man wining this coming election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) / Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi / Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.