Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology (3708 Views)

Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops / Give Reasons Why Sowore Should Be President / 6 Reasons Why Sowore Should Be Elected As Next President By Dr Malcolm Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Inteltower:

keep dreaming in your utopia of the next election

"Only fools keep quiet to a wrong but mock another person that goes on right path" -Sydney banks

So Sowore's plan to organise a Revolution and Overthrow the government is the right path? Guy emancipate yourself from metal slavery.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Inteltower: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:

As expected, all these call for REVOLUTION is nothing but the handwork of politicians who contested and lost miserably. Shame on any youth who throws away their lives for the sake of such misguided agendas.

they lost miserably...no doubt
it shows you don't have political understanding & in one way enjoying the status quo. clearly you have no regard for the progress & equity.
keeping talking that's a characteristic of a fool
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Inteltower: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:

So Sowore's plan to organise a Revolution and Overthrow the government is the right path? Guy emancipate yourself from metal slavery.

.and save yourself from the darkness of a utopic free & fair election in Nigeria.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Vested(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:

We are waiting. Please, do come out. Don't stay at home and be angry-twitting the foolishness of others. Come to the front line. Bloody misguided coward.

Did you have to go with insults?
This is not funny anymore.

You have a vested interest in this government and that's why you're going gung-ho with so much confidence.

I will not respond insults for insults.
I'm above that.

Meanwhile, I'll be expecting you and your agents on the street.
You can even kick off by doing your usual kidnapping schemes with DSS before tomorrow morning.
I'll be waiting.

I'm not an anonymous fellow. I think my number is on my signature if you need that to track me down. grin
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by scribble: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:
Sowore is not proffering any solution to the challenges facing Nigeria. Rather he is pouring fuel to the flame.

If Sowore, Atiku or anyone else has a solution, they can do a press conference or post it online - this problem, here is my xyz ideas for a solution. If the idea is good enough, the public will support it and the government can include it in their plan.

we dont want conference

a revolution to kick the maujahideen out of aso rock and our forests is the war cry here

if u dont comprehend, move
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by contigiency(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Inteltower:

uhm hasnt restructuring been tabled as a solution..
how about state police...nko

so you are trying to blow grammar by assuming that the presidency or Senate will take recognition to a proffered solution by people who aren't members of his party.

guy I just dont know where to start & enlighten you

so we should fold our arms & keep debating online with a hope things work out ?

If Nigerians were completely in tandem with those that preached restructuring and state police during the electioneering campaign, they would have voted them to power during the election. But that didn't happen which means that those wishing so are in the minority. Or is it by force to have your way as against the wish of the majority?

Stressing the issue of restructuring, do you truly believe that those set of Nigerians truly mean what they were preaching? Personally I don't think so. Because the present government has just tested the waters by implementing local government, states houses of assemblies and states Judiciaries autonomy which means that governors should allow the local government, states houses of assemblies and state Judiciary to control their resources. But that is being flouted and abused by majority of the state governors across party lines, yet these same restructuring activists have since kept quiet instead of lending their voices to the same noble cause they cherished.

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by contigiency(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Vested:

Did you have to go with insults?
This is not funny anymore.

You have a vested interest in this government and that's why you're going gung-ho with so much confidence.

I will not respond insults for insults.
I'm above that.

Meanwhile, I'll be expecting you and your agents on the street.
You can even kick off by doing your usual kidnapping schemes with DSS before tomorrow morning.
I'll be waiting.

I'm not an anonymous fellow. I think my number is on my signature if you need that to track me down. grin

You said you don't insult but you ended up branding him a kidnapping conspirator with the DSS. Are you for real or fake?

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Vested(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
contigiency:

You said you don't insult but you ended up branding him a kidnapping conspirator with the DSS. Are you for real or fake?

That was not an insult.
It was a statement of fact.
The DSS has been operating that way for a while since this government came in, or do you want to feign ignorance here?
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
contigiency:

If Nigerians were completely in tandem with those that preached restructuring and state police during the electioneering campaign, they would have voted them to power during the election. But that didn't happen which means that those wishing so are in the minority. Or is it by force to have your way as against the wish of the majority?

Stressing the issue of restructuring, do you truly believe that those set of Nigerians truly mean what they were preaching? Personally I don't think so. Because the present government has just tested the waters by implementing local government, states houses of assemblies and states Judiciaries autonomy which means that governors should allow the local government, states houses of assemblies and state Judiciary to control their resources. But that is being flouted and abused by majority of the state governors across party lines, yet these same restructuring activists have since kept quiet instead of lending their voices to the same noble cause they cherished.

Exactly. Right on point.

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Vested:

That was not an insult.
It was a statement of fact.
The DSS has been operating that way for a while since this government came in, or do you want to feign ignorance here?

If I get you right, you are telling us that DSS officers are kidnappers and only started kidnapping under this Commander-in-Chief?

I hope when you are called to verify this, it will not be a problem?
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Vested(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:

If I get you right, you are telling us that DSS officers are kidnappers and only started kidnapping under this Commander-in-Chief?

I hope when you are called to verify this, it will not be a problem?

I won't play this game with you.
I see it's no longer about your opinion or mine anymore. It's all about personal attacks.

I'll leave you to do as you please on your thread.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Inteltower: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
contigiency:

if they aren't trust worthy can't you be ?

your fear is only what might become of state governments wielding such powers but you turn a blind eye to the too much power by the executive arm & its abuse with it on other arms, groups & notable individuals.

you fail to appreciate the fact of the benefits of restructuring & state police being that we are so geopolitically divided.
we the people forced into this abomination called Nigeria deserve better don't we ?
and its said "whatever you desire is on the other side of fear".

just because a possibility of a risk can happen in venturing or agreeing to following a different system doesn't mean we shouldnt take it when we know how its benefits will solve numerous of our today's social problem..
its like taking a gamble.. the type where you cash all in hope of winning even with the awareness of the risk.

or is your patriotic opinion is that things remain the way they are

1 Like

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Vested:

I won't play this game with you.
I see it's no longer about your opinion or mine anymore. It's all about personal attacks.

I'll leave you to do as you please on your thread.

Tell me you are not stylishly shying away. I mean we can discuss this more. The Service has an outlet within Ikota.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Inteltower:

if they aren't trust worthy can't you be ?

your fear is only what might become of state governments wielding such powers but you turn a blind eye to the too much power by the executive arm & its abuse with it on other arms, groups & notable individuals.

you fail to appreciate the fact of the benefits of restructuring & state police being that we are so geopolitically divided.
we the people forced into this abomination called Nigeria deserve better don't we ?
and its said "whatever you desire is on the other side of fear".

just because a possibility of a risk can happen in venturing or agreeing to following a different system doesn't mean we shouldnt take it when we know how its benefits will solve numerous of our today's social problem..
its like taking a gamble.. the type where you cash all in hope of winning even with the awareness of the risk.

or is your patriotic opinion is that things remain the way they are

Increasing the power welded by States in the Federation can't be completely blamed for Governors embezzling allocation meant for development and owing months of salaries.

There is so much that needs to be done in Nigeria. But none implementation of State Police so Governors can wear there thugs official uniforms is not topping the list.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Vested(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:

Tell me you are not stylishly shying away. I mean we can discuss this more. The Service has an outlet within Ikota.

Lol... grin

Take these your games to kids over there at Enugu.
It will scare them better.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Vested:

Lol... grin

Take these your games to kids over there at Enugu.
It will scare them better.

Bros, relax. No fear. Under this Commander-in-Chief law-abiding citizens are safe. But miscreants will be dealt with squarely.

Join the revolution tomorrow. Boys are ready to deal with any nuisance constituting and unlawful gathering.

1 Share

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Inteltower: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:

Increasing the power welded by States in the Federation can't be completely blamed for Governors embezzling allocation meant for development and owing months of salaries.

There is so much that needs to be done in Nigeria. But none implementation of State Police so Governors can wear there thugs official uniforms is not topping the list.

what stops an American Governor to do the same.
& can't some laws be drawn to checkmate or hinder such abuses .

if we keep letting fear restrain us..tomorrow more people could die to insecurity
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Inteltower:

if we keep letting fear restrain us..tomorrow more people could die to insecurity

I believe State Police is good if designed for grassroot policing.

Take Local Government Autonomy for instance. Despite being backed by Law, see how Governors abuse them. Collect their funds and redistribute according to loyalty.

With State Police, many Governors will dress up their thugs and legitimise their activities.

We need it, it will definitely come. But it should not be an excuse for underdevelopment.

Take Bayelsa like most States, with their size and money coming in, we expect more development than we see.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
netpro:

I am glad you know Sowore is planning a coup against this administration. Yet you are still blaming the government for arresting the muumu.

He contested and lost. Planning to overthrow the government and enter Aso Rock through the back door. Not going to happen.

Any miscreants that join him will get the same beat down.

Overthrowing the government within the confines of the law is no way a crime. The criminals here are those arresting Sowore illegally.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Overthrowing the government within the confines of the law is no way a crime. The criminals here are those arresting Sowore illegally.

Either you are amusing yourself or you are consciously in bed with ignorance.

Talk to your lawyer before ignorance destroys you.

In Democracy, the ballot is the only way for change regime.

If you are charged for Threat to National Security, guy you can be detained for the rest of your life. With no trial or prosecution necessary. United States Guantanamo Bay prison is a perfect example.

Those who have ear will hear.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:

Either you are amusing yourself or you are consciously in bed with ignorance.

Talk to your lawyer before ignorance destroys you.

In Democracy, the ballot is the only way for change regime.

If you are charged for Threat to National Security, guy you can be detained for the rest of your life. With no trial or prosecution necessary. United States Guantanamo Bay prison is a perfect example.

Those who have ear will hear.

For one young woman frustrated with her leaders, enough was enough. She felt that she had to do something, and created an event on Facebook inviting all her friends to go to the Guatemala City centre to ask for Baldetti's resignation with the hashtag #RenunciaYa (Resign Now). Within days, over 10,000 people said they would attend.

Quickly the organiser realised - together with her most committed friends, now known as "the group of seven" - that for the action to succeed, she had to guarantee that no one would be harmed. The group set a series of rules making clear that no political party or group was behind that event, instructing protesters to follow the law, and urging people to bring water, food and sunblock but not cover their faces or wear party political colours. Their demands? The resignations of Baldetti and Guatemalan President Otto Perez Molina.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-32882520

You must not wait until the end of a term of a misruling leader before you demand his resignation. Peaceful revolutions do exists and it is legal.

Waiting for another four years to go to the ballot for the evil rulers to rig again is ludicrous.

Finito.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Inteltower:

The US democracy has come a long way and still have it challenges. Ours is still an infant so to say. It needs to be allowed to grow.

The idea, of all people Sowore, to violently use an uprising to overthrow the government is unacceptable no matter how much you hate Nigeria or the President.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Inteltower: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
netpro:

The US democracy has come a long way and still have it challenges. Ours is still an infant so to say. It needs to be allowed to grow.

The idea, of all people Sowore, to violently use an uprising to overthrow the government is unacceptable no matter how much you hate Nigeria or the President.

its apparently short sighted to say that the objective of the revolution is to only change the government. even a call for referendum could do that.
we have a constitution that needs to be readdressed, a political system not working & a degrading economy.
an overhaul & not patches is needed to start a new to at least give the common man respite & hope..
so the need of a revolution...
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by iJhoe(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
What most people dont understand is that the FG is controlling the narratives to miscontruing the obvious meaning inherent from the infamous 'revolution' tag. Call it what u like its meaning and effect is lulled pragmatically to mean 'rise Nigeria, open your eyes'. It makes me wondering how unarmed protesters will dethrone a sitting government who had all the state apparatus in place to divulge when it so pleases. Then, i suspect there is an underlying imagination spired by the govt that such gathering is viled and ladened with malicious intents to displace and insert. why do they have anything to fear? Are they not the govt of people and why is the govt revolting against its own people while the most despicable elements are killing at will

This is outrageous, so far so good most Nigerians are in total support of Sowore, hate it or love it. then, he had encrypted the mind of millions. Yet, the govt in place is trying to control the naratives with negative connotations. manipulation is their tool

I'd tell u that 'the way to live is also the way to die'
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Inteltower:

its apparently short sighted to say that the objective of the revolution is to only change the government. even a call for referendum could do that.
we have a constitution that needs to be readdressed, a political system not working & a degrading economy.
an overhaul & not patches is needed to start a new to at least give the common man respite & hope..
so the need of a revolution...

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore
July 25, 2019

Read for yourself and stop watering down the facts.
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Nnukwueze: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Inteltower:
he should tender an apology

Op if tomorrow 52 persons were killed again or maybe a pre-nursery school of bus with little kids was hijacked & kidnapped by herdsmen.. what stupid post will you write as you sit there all being a coward ?
what has your article writing really done for the common man in the street ?
& when a man comes with a plan & action because he knows what the majority of lower class are going through.. you will still sit there to mock him & when another person dies via insurgency or depression all you will say is "Rip"

if you can't step up as a human being to oppose this incompetent government pls just shut up.
we know solutions to our problems but fail to act..the government in its clueless & self denial will keep taking our lives for granted.

if Sowore is to tend an apology (obviously to the government) & not to the majority of people who want change in the country.. I suggest you also write to buhari to resign since he & his administration has failed to secure lives & property.

foolish writer

Sowore is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Borderless: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
netpro:
Anyone who wants to endanger the lives of the people in order to pursue their 2023 presidential agenda will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.

Go back home, check inside the trash can you’d find what remains of your senses.

Oya run!

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
John Fitzgerald Kennedy:
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Inteltower: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nnukwueze:

Sowore is a criminal.

& you are an incompetent Nigeria with no care/anything to offer from your end to make this country better.

how does it feel to be judged that way
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Inteltower: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
netpro:

Read for yourself and stop watering down the facts.

never watered anything down o yee Pharisee.. that can't argue logically.
I clearly said that not only a change of govt is the sole objective of the revolution but other variables as well I mentioned above.

so yes the government ought to change.. personally not calling for a coup or violent means but that Buhari resigns
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by netpro(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Inteltower:

never watered anything down o yee Pharisee.. that can't argue logically.
I clearly said that not only a change of govt is the sole objective of the revolution but other variables as well I mentioned above.

so yes the government ought to change.. personally not calling for a coup or violent means but that Buhari resigns

So when a politician contest election in Nigeria as Sowore did, if it doesn't favour him, the next thing will be to organise a Revolution and overthrow the government?
Re: Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology by Nnukwueze: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Inteltower:

& you are an incompetent Nigeria with no care/anything to offer from your end to make this country better.

how does it feel to be judged that way

I am a Biafran. You on the other hand are a retarded nigerian unfit for the mercies of God and condemned to eternal damnation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission / Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo / LEAKED: Oyakhilome Says #EndSARS Protests Engineered By Those Behind COVID, BLM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.