Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years (3414 Views)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by Elimon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
I've been dating this girl in my school for 3 years plus now and even if we be gone through a lot...we always came back together, always there for each other.Till recently a girl visited me and she came to my place to meet the girl in my room,even though I wasn't cheating or intending to,she got angry and destroyed some things in my room(not first time,esp when she is really angry).I begged her for over a week,spending money and time just to get her back.After we settled with the help of her friends..my gf started lying and going out to clubs and parties frequently. Even recently she was drunk and told me she fell in love with someone at the club and has gone far as kissing but no sex..but I held it in my heart cos I love her so much
Just recently she went out again to the club even with my staunch refusal,ignored my calls throughout the night and morning and then came back with stories which were false,it was obvious she was playing me,even after the resolution, so today I told her I needed space for myself and if she has found another guy,she should feel free to go...My point is I love her so much and I never planned it this way,but also I can't bear fighting for her again(has happened before),please what should I do?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by SageMK: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
What should you do?

For starters, celebrate.
You are no longer a cattle rearer.

You deserve better than the cow you call GF for 3 years.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by after7: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
FTC

Forget about her and Move on

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by Skmoda360(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just forget her joor....are you a simp?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Move on,and never look back..
I know its not easy,but she has lost respect for you already...

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by carter009(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
That's it.
J4JUVENTUS:
Move on,and never look back..
I know its not easy,but she has lost respect for you already...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by Fathertony: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
after7:
FTC

looser tongue tongue tongue
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by DonEd(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
You already took ur decision and u are still asking what u should do...

I can bet it that u guys will be back together soon.

If u ask me, dude, move on.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by SaucyBenks(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Once your toto Don receive another man gbenching, i don't need your services anymore... Simpu!

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by HarunaWest(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Elimon:
I've been dating this girl in my school for 3 years plus now and even if we be gone through a lot...we always came back together, always there for each other.Till recently a girl visited me and she came to my place to meet the girl in my room,even though I wasn't cheating or intending to,she got angry and destroyed some things in my room(not first time,esp when she is really angry).I begged her for over a week,spending money and time just to get her back.After we settled with the help of her friends..my gf started lying and going out to clubs and parties frequently. Even recently she was drunk and told me she fell in love with someone at the club and has gone far as kissing but no sex..but I held it in my heart cos I love her so much
Just recently she went out again to the club even with my staunch refusal,ignored my calls throughout the night and morning and then came back with stories which were false,it was obvious she was playing me,even after the resolution, so today I told her I needed space for myself and if she has found another guy,she should feel free to go...My point is I love her so much and I never planned it this way,but also I can't bear fighting for her again(has happened before),please what should I do?
Three years dating Oga Titus..You shud have placed a calendar on her neck...Well congrats. She had been looking for a way to opt out of your Ruga Settlement, and now she's a wandering HerdsWomen.
Let her go,she has paid her dues, send a new list for screening of next chick, after primaries is conducted in Kogi,we will hold erection in that other room...WTF am I typing..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by akinyemi0103(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
9ja ladies,una nvr tire,everytin na ontop u,kilode gan nd to my guy shift attention to smtin else,u coulda jst nt discard her lyk dat,u shd av play along,dey chop d kpekus 4 free, nd dump her wen u av zero feelin or watevr u av 4 her.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Better! A broken courtship is better than broken marriage
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Have been there bro.. it's hard to let go buh I assure u is the best decision. Girls and there wahala. Save ur soul bro. Hopefully u will regain ur happiness it's not worth fighting cos u might end punching like Mayweather

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by blackboy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
You are already whining . You will get back to her sooner or later. There is something about her that you are hooked to her. Guy go marry her if you really love her. 3 years!! No babe is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by starstaz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
She is a R#ga to U. Thank.u Lord. U are free from Ruga.
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by telkevog(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congratulations! One problem gone, another one loading!
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by crackhouse(m): 4:48am On Aug 05, 2019
So she started messing up? Just because she want to tell u that she can as well do whatever you are doing. Never bother She's doing herself anyway. I am sure she want to put you into an emotional problem but if you are the emotional type u will definitely be affected. Let her be for now. I am sure she will later stop, it's not her lifestyle but she's doing it to get back at you emotionally. simple. The more you beg her the more she would feel she's already getting back at you emotionally and will want to do more so u will be more depressed.
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by SavageBoy: 5:25am On Aug 05, 2019
smiley
Am I the only one observing that many of the stupid cases of relationship issues in this forum are from males,mostly weak males

When did males start thinking like a weak ass,ur girlfriend is clearly cheating on u n misbehaving regularly but u are tolerating it,why?What kind of idiotic love is that?

Pls leave anything relationship now because from my observation, u and many other guys here aren't mature n ready for it. Instead do something more important n that will be more productive with ur time and energy.At the right time,u will understand what a relationship is n what it is meant for because I'm tired of seeing annoying posts here from immature fellas

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by sexy74(m): 5:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Elimon:
Thank God for your liberation, start a new life make money then the girls will show them you make your pick with your terms.
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2019
SavageBoy:
smiley
Am I the only one observing that many of the stupid cases of relationship issues in this forum are from males,mostly weak males

When did males start thinking like a weak ass,ur girlfriend is clearly cheating on u n misbehaving regularly but u are tolerating it,why?What kind of idiotic love is that?

Pls leave anything relationship now because from my observation, u and many other guys here aren't mature n ready for it. Instead do something more important n that will be more productive with ur time and energy.At the right time,u will understand what a relationship is n what it is meant for because I'm tired of seeing annoying posts here from immature fellas

you are not the only one.
it is beginning to irritate me, sometimes I hope it's just for laughs and not real life experiences...

like WTF
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by Elimon(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
HarunaWest:

Three years dating Oga Titus..You shud have placed a calendar on her neck...Well congrats. She had been looking for a way to opt out of your Ruga Settlement, and now she's a wandering HerdsWomen.
Let her go,she has paid her dues, send a new list for screening of next chick, after primaries is conducted in Kogi,we will hold erection in that other room...WTF am I typing..
no joke but she has been begging me this evening to forgive her...after my friend went to tell her i was planning to leave her...she was down in tears...called every minute...even my friends pleaded i should give her ears
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by Elimon(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Move on,and never look back.. I know its not easy,but she has lost respect for you already...
she is now apologizing and crying asking for forgiveness,that she never cheated
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by Elimon(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
DonEd:
You already took ur decision and u are still asking what u should do...

I can bet it that u guys will be back together soon.

If u ask me, dude, move on.
I really want to move on...but she is all over me
Re: Broke Up With My Girlfriend Today After Three Years by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Elimon:

she is now apologizing and crying asking for forgiveness,that she never cheated
Thats what they do.. The tears aren't real.. If you doubt give her another chance,you will still regret it.I talk from experience,m not just saying it for fun or something o. And that's if you are lucky to survive it.. I will advice you move on or better still put her in her place...

Go to Harddon's thread,use the search box to search for it,you'll understand better.. Search for his thread "Dating Drills"

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / Sad Story: Never Rush Into Marriage - Nairalander / She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.