Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct (2626 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures / Shehu Sani wrote on his FB "Free Mazidu Namadi Kanullah" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
UPDATE: It has come to the notice of Nigerians that the DSS have forcefully gained access into Sowore's phones and other gadgets they stole from him when he was kidnapped. This is a breach and a denial of his privacy.

To show how unintelligent they are, they 'liked' a story on Sahara Reporters with his account and these armed robbers would stop at nothing to also transfer money from his account to theirs. Is stealing now part of the 'arrest'? It is clear we are already in a Jungle with animals ruling us. We call on Buhari to call his men to order. Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come. None of these repressions would stop #RevolutionNow It is residing in the hearts of oppressed Nigerians already. Viva Aluta!

Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by zykson(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na wa
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
These people should know they are up in arm against armless, intelligent, digital young Nigerians who ought to be in charge of the post they are occupying.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
They don’t have the capacity to hack anything

They have simply tortured him into giving them his password

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
krendo:
They don’t have the capacity to hack anything

They have simply tortured him into giving them his password

You don't mean it? A whole DSS doesn't have capacity to hack anything?
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by NwaAmaikpe: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
While still being held incommunicado as at yesterday and denying Sowore is in their custody, Sowore's is still being tracked to being tracked to be held at DSS facility at shaginsha Lagos

1 Like

Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

Are you minding the numbskull?

They always assume they are more intelligent than anyone in a governmental role.

That is what happen when recruitment is done base on connection and quota system, the intelligent one's are often left out.

1 Like

Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nemesis909: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ventura1:

That is what happen when recruitment is done base on connection and quota system, the intelligent one's are often left out.

NNPC advertised recently.

Were you shortlisted?
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

Were you shortlisted?

Not interested, I'm not seeking for a job.

1 Like

Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by HarunaWest(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

Were you shortlisted?
The slot is for sale 3.5M
Nigeria everything is for sale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by emeijeh(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sowore this, Sowore that!

Regina Daniels nyooorrr

1 Like

Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

The slot is for sale 3.5M

Imagine! and some zombies will be here defending Buhari and hanging on his integrity tales, we are tired.

#RevolutionNow
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nemesis909: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ventura1:
While still being held incommunicado as at yesterday and denying Sowore is in their custody, Sowore's is still being tracked to being tracked to be held at DSS facility at shaginsha Lagos

DSS never denied holding Sowore in custody.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Jasen1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Monday is here
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by HarunaWest(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ventura1:

Imagine! and some zombies will be here defending Buhari and hanging on his integrity tales, we are tired.

#RevolutionNow
When I hear Integrity and APC,I just smile...That's like calling a lion a cat..Very dangerous people.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Ventura1: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

DSS never denied holding Sowore in custody.

Lawyer's were there yesterday, they deny......they only announce today.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by HarunaWest(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

Sharap.

You are not intelligent.

I know people from poor families that were shortlisted.

Faily faily.
Shortlisted for the Interview not the Job you dumbass.....95% of the slots has been dispatched to the would be employees The common man is fighting for the remaining 5%...When you and your common man get appointment letter, come and inform me
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lol
I think this guy is busy enjoying himself with dss
Dss cannot be this foolish
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nemesis909: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

Shortlisted for the Interview not the Job you dumbass.....95% of the slots has been dispatched to the would be employees The common man is fighting for the remaining 5%...When you and your common man get apponintment, come and inform me

Shatap.

It is a lie.

Short listing is a generic word. It doesn't always mean for interviews. I didn't expect you to know that.

Common men have been getting jobs in Nigeria but it is always the rejects like you that claim something underhand conspired against you.

Failures complain the most.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nemesis909: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ventura1:

Lawyer's were there yesterday, they deny......they only announce today.

They never denied anything.

Provide proof or you know what to do with your lies.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by HarunaWest(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

Shatap.

It is a lie.

Short listing is a generic word. It doesn't always mean for interviews. I didn't expect you to know that.

Common men have been getting jobs in Nigeria but it is always the rejects like you that claim something underhand conspired against you.

Rejects Like me...hahahahah your a clown I swear...Am Living the Nigerian Dream Mehn. But my people are downtrodden,dejected,subjugated and subjected to harsh government policies and decisions combined with epidemic corruption...You just sit beside your phone and type thrash...You think it's only frustrated souls like yours that stand up for the common man right? your a fool one more time...Better wake up and join that protest tomorrow or u keep living in fools paradise for you likes at the end, absond into Oblivion.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by slightlyMad(f): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is unfortunate
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nemesis909: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

Rejects Like me...hahahahah your a clown I swear...Am Living the Nigerian Dream Mehn. But my people are downtrodden,dejected,subjugated and subjected to harsh government policies and decisions combined with epidemic corruption...You just sit beside your phone and type thrash...You think it's only frustrated souls like yours that stand up for the common man right? your a fool one more time...Better wake up and join that protest tomorrow or u keep living in fools paradise for you likes at the end, absond into Oblivion.

Shatap, you are living no dream.

Online billionaire.

I know your type. You come a dime a dozen on Nairaland.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by bunmconig(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

Shatap.

It is a lie.

bro, I understand you and I also understand your opposser. you are both right. you only see life base on the side it's showing you.
I have been a victim of 'money for employment' several times, but wetin man go do when there is no money to grease hands.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Nemesis909: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
bunmconig:

bro, I understand you and I also understand your opposser. you are both right. you only see life base on the side it's showing you.
I have been a victim of 'money for employment' several times, but wetin man go do when there is no money to grease hands.

And who is to say it wasn't a scam?
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by MossadAgent: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
This just proves that Sowore's arrest was all fake and he is not under arrest.

He probably staged the whole nonsense so he can back off his one man protest to get paid for conducting a sham presidential bid for the sole reason of congratulating and endorsing Buhari's rigging.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by bunmconig(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

And who is to say it wasn't a scam?
it wasn't my brother, those that paid were employed.
Re: DSS Hack Sowore's Phone, 'liked' A Story On Sahara Reporters With His FB Acct by Rochasstatue(f): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
You are an idiot. A full fledged bloody idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Strip Anybody, They Were In Sex Escapade ― Gbagi / What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? / Man Flies Through The Swiss Alps For Biafra - Pictures And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.