Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again (2997 Views)

I Ask Bae To Do #putyourhandonmyshoulder On Valentine Day! SHE Response: WEREEY / Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush? / Am Just Here To Get 1000 Nl Bae To Follow Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again by mmadu5(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2019
op you have a heart of God forget what these fools are telling you . I understand that you care about old ladies so shall people care for you at your old age amen
Re: I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again by bluefilm: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Nonsense. sad
Re: I Wont Follow Bae To Market Again by sparog(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only advice to you is this;

Call up your father to ask him if he accompanied your mother to the market,
Then also ask your grandfather if he went to the market with your grandmother.

Then look at yourself in a full-length mirror and sincerely ask yourself if you will be proud of your son if you hear he follows women to the market like a jobless sissy.

Damn

This hit way below the belt

You're harsh asf cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Beautiful Married Woman / Live Report From Olosho Joint...... / Men Are Really Scarce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.