Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture (4560 Views)

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bookienightmare:
i am not talking of rot after harvest oooo but before harvest

Timeline for cassava

1. After maturity and still in ground

2. After harvested

The timelines and the quantity needs to be taken to account before even cultivation
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
healthserve:

Yes I didn't castigate you one bit. Its purely differences and we both didn't agree. Simple, I'm not having my investor on my work team cheesy

ThriveAgric. FarmCrowdy. No agro investment site employs its investor, I won't be the first.
I think it's better I call it a business partnership and not an investor-business relationship. Business partnership is just the right word to use here. We will simply be business partners and support each other just like the Wright brothers worked on the first airplane together.
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by healthserve(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
windofjustice:

I think it's better I call it a business partnership and not an investor-business relationship. Business partnership is just the right word to use here. We will simply be business partners and support each other just like the Wright brothers worked on the first airplane together.

Thanks. I'll pass. I know beyond the proposition what lies ahead and beneath. I'm a season bred business person. Finally, no business man employs his investor cheesy
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pistotita:

Ordinary, I would apologize to you if you tender you case without being abusive. You are just showing the real you. You will frustrate any farmer who partners with you.

Well, let people be the judge. If truly I misjudged you, let them talk. You are naive. You don't know what is called reputation at all. And you don't know how to use every situation to ones advantage if truly one is genuine.

You are just not smart in the area at all. And you want to go ibto partnership woth your hot temper. I am.not schooling you, I am telling you with real assurance that you are extremely volatile. It's not schooling. It's who you are. I pity the farmer who partners with you. You are certainly desperate.

Continue abusing people here. I am leaving you with your thoughts. I wish you well.

Good bye!
After provoking someone to anger you then accuse the person of being hot tempered. How does that sound to you? I am making efforts to hussle and survive and you tried to kill my efforts. And you want me to be happy? I am one of the most calm and soft people you can find on the planet. But in a situation like this when someone is trying to sabotage my efforts to survive without any good reason it's just annoying to be honest with you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by topher052: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Contact me on whatsapp lets talk. 08138943767
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by zeestone99(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2019
We have this all in one solar street light for your farm. Panel, light, and battery is inbuilt. Fully automated. Comes on at night and goes off in the morning.

Price - 25k each

We also have different solar power package starting from 150k.

Call - 08117398294 to
Chat - https:///2348117398294
Email - info@mazinegroup.com

Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by abolaji62(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit sellers..can help you sell all your vegetables and perishables you have in farm Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900 or e-mail:horlamide62@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Ridwan723: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good day Oga pistota. Please I need your help and info as regards cucumber farming. How can I get in touch with you to have a conversation. Here’s my number.. 0803542.8149
Pistotita:

I wrote that because you convincingly and successfully discouraged readers with your comments from doing perishable food items (yet you have just said again you do it. See life. grin ). And there was another supporter there. I don't also argue. I say what I want to say and quit. It's left for readers to decide on what to do. But I talk with facts and figures. He who wants to hear, let him/her hear. And I accept that I don't know all. I talk to people daily, and learn new things. So[color=#006600][/color], knowledge continues. I am a man who runs after knowledge, and I apply wisdom when using the knowledge I get from books and people, and finally, I understand the subject better.

I don't want to argue, but you still did not get it right yet.

Firstly, if you had done your market analysis right, you wouldnt have done that cassava. Experts make mistakes too. I have made too. And I can give you examples. But my point is that I accepted my mistake, but it seems you have not accepted yours. I will tell you areas you missed again.

Secondly, if you had researched well, you would have known that cassava needs to be processed the sane day after harvest. If you had done a binding contract before cultivating, they must but pay. Or they should have notified you when they started having challenges. But you did not have contract with them, and you went into 8 - 13 months crop relying on word of mouth. That was a big blunder. Yes, these companies do not also want to commit themselves too. Do you know how many farmers that have failed them too that affected their production? My point is if you had carried out a thorough investigation, you would have known it is not a wise decision to sell cassava tubers without having a real binding contract. And it's hard to get one. Check my investment thread where I discussed with another farmer. He told me of an ethanol plant in Kogi where his friend sold cassava tubers and made huge profit. Go and read my responses, and I think he also agreed with me at the end of the day. His friend sold his house, raised 30 million naira to do it. Why? Government contract that is sure. Moreso, the plant is new and just installed. The governor of the state is struggling to prove himself as an efficient governor. We all know about Yaya Bello's challenges with his political party APC. Many are saying he is the worst governor in Nigeria. And his rival Senator Dino Melaye is moving ground. Tell me why the man will not get his money even the factory is no more functioning at that time.

As regards large acres to processing garri. You haven't done your assignment well sir. How can you use manual and FIIRO semi manual for such job? You said it too. lol. They are small scale processing units. On that thread, another nairalander talked about farming cassava in Edo and Delta. Very good stuff on the thread from experienced farmers. We talked about power, and he analysed what can be done. You cultivate according to the output of your plant. Oga, you did not carry out a thorough research. It's as simple as ABC. Why do you think we went further and did not opt for the option you are talking about here. For Christ sake, you should have looked for the right plant to use. But for me, it's not an area to go into now cos it is still with many issues. But there are solutions on that thread of mine. The issue is that can potential owners afford it?

I talked about the 2 billion naira starch project business plan and financial model I developed for the project. It was suppose to be in Lekki Free Trade zone. That was about 7 years ago sir. That time, Dangote had no idea he was going to have a refinery in that area.

it is a different thing when you know the real reason to quit a business, and not to know the reason. Anyway, I am not here to argue too. But oga, you made mistakes, and did not carry out thorough investigations. I have made such too in the past. Read my vegetable thread and you will discover my mistakes and what I preach now.

You want to share some few Seeds with me in exchange for a huge market. Lol. Oga, do I sound like "Johnny Just Come"?

Hmmmm! This is my field sir. Presently, I am on holiday and it is going to last for a long period. I give people marketing tips, that's not an issue for me. I assist to sell to, but presently I don't have additional cucumber market, except when I bounce to the field again. Of course, it will come out. Why will it not?

If you say you sell presently to supermarket, hmmmm! I am trying to understand what you mean by the largest you see around. Anyone who sells to premium market understand what I am saying here. And if you say you sell that cultivar in mile 12, hmmmmm! I am trying to really understand you. Perhaps the agent is using mile 12 as his/her collection point. I know that cultivar you mentioned.

I really don't need cultivars in exchange for marketing because I share enough info online for people. And I don't use seeds I don't know about. If you don't want people to know, send me email and give me the name. I want to check info about it first. I am a selective farmer when it comes to seeds. I know what I need. And if you don't want to release the info, it's ok. You can keep it. I don't stress myself on such. God has amazingly blessed me with what I am contended with.

I am just here on nairaland to make comments..That's all. Anyone who wants to network can, I do it too, but not on any terms or conditions. You will be blessed to network with me by the grace of God. But not on the condition of I releasing my marketing contacts. I release as I wish. I have given many people freely. And will continue. But before you send anything, I don't have excess market for cucumber I can give you at this time. The choice is yours to make.

Bless you!
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by BECALMBECALM(m): 2:14am On Sep 01, 2019
Pistotita:

July 11. Good. You have N200k. Lovely. You need another N200k from people..

July 16 - The zeal was made known on nairaland. With no asset. Buy you have N200k. Have you forgotten? Or are you trying to combine Agriculture with the idea you have? Or was Agric the idea that you collected money for? Scary!

July 24, This looks more scary. No capital again? No more capital 13 days after you declared you have N200k and you ask ppl to invest in your idea. You opted to work on farms. Very interesting. grin

August 3, you tried business thread to ask more opinions on different businesses. But N700k landed again 10 days after you declared you don't have start up capital. Ok. Looks like this is the money you collected from people who you told to invest in your ideas. Lol. Chai!

August 4: 7 days after you raised N700k, you don chop N100k from the money. "Chineke!" shocked shocked shocked

You want to guard the money you collected from people to partner with another person who calls himself a consultant here, and you want it fast because Roi payment date has been set.

My brother or sister, try to walk carefully as the land you are on is slippery.

God bless you!
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Vokram: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
I am a practicing farmer and C.E.O of vokram Farmz Limited. Presently we are planting melon,corn and Groundnut (mixed cropping). If your are still interested in investing, chat or call me on 08132061501. Together let's feed the nation
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
@Goldicon2, what the heck did you post that got deleted? Lol. See....dem don bring up healthserve fraudulent thread that we bursted him. grin grin grin grin This is the thread i know this scammer called healthserve....aka disease-serve. This oje cannot serve health. Never. His specialty is tp serve diseases and scams. Diseases-serve....Scamming-serve, 419-serve, etc.

Readers, healthserve is the guy who opened this thread. And later deleted it. Lol. Dem don bring am back for you all to see.

Even he is James550 who wanted to scam farmers that i bursted. He stopped using this moniker and james soon after he was bursted. Lol.

If you observe, i have left him with his dubious lifestyle. But the he goat spirit in him made him quickly jumped to try his luck again in my health thread. He is my slave who wants to be recognised as an intelligent guy. Lol. And I will make sure he ends in kirikiri. Stony watery beans awaits him for threatening my life publicly.

Healthserve (aka disease-serve), atlanticfire, james550....lol

Let us make him show more ma.dness here. grin grin grin Watch out as he comes here to display it. He will. He will never overlook this. Never. I promise you that he will show his madness here. And let see...if we get minimum of 3 posts here tonight and tomorrow...we are luckly. Just wait and see. Oya, let the m.adn.ess begin. Lol. Healthserve, over to you....show us some crazin.ess here. grin grin grin

Note: Healthserve atlanticfire kunleweb james550....the same person is behind all these monikers.
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Kingsley1000(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2020
I would like to go into agriculture and I just got ₦600,000 as capital. The issue is I don't really know where to start from cos I am not really experienced in farming business. I would like to partner with someone who is really familiar with this line of business so the capital can be used wisely. Any persons seeking partnership should send me a mail.
Be careful there are many scammers on nairaland.They will defraud of your hard earned money.

I'm an Animal scientist.If you want to invest in Agriculture,venture into livestock not necessarily a producer.
I suggest you go into frozen meat (chicken and goat)

It's preferable if you're living in the city where there's adequate power supply.
Rent a shop 70k
Buy big tokumbo deep freezer 100k
Buy chicken plucker or defeathering machine 150k

what'sapp me for more 08133610346 explicit analysis on how the biz works.Do not partner with anybody or invest in crop production.Its very stressful and not that lucrative
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by kevwemanuel: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
emmy85:
I am into buying and selling of agricultural produce from the north to resell in lagos and East.

I can give you a FREE guide on how to start and succeed in the business, am making over 800k per month.

If you are interested in the free guide just send I AM INTERESTED to emmywealthacademy@gmail.com.
And I will send the free guide to your email.
please can you send me the guide also kevwemanuel@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Stevoo12: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2020
I am into rice production processing and selling in anambra! Need investors like you! Will like us to patner and you will be involved in the daily running of the business and proper documentation and transpirant accountability. 08050541891
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by abolaji62(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria.
Can you help sell all your farm crop you have etc cucumber tomato okro eggplant cabbage sweet corn green pepper bell pepper Chinese cucumber and Indian okro.
You can contact us on :shop address :shop12 mile12 international lagos tel 08164853900/07054758072 or join our whatsapp group :https:///LXK092QGXEvBkFAJe4wnUT ..thanks for your patronize
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by tochi55ba: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2020
Learning
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by maestro299: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
I would like to go into agriculture and I just got ₦600,000 as capital. The issue is I don't really know where to start from cos I am not really experienced in farming business. I would like to partner with someone who is really familiar with this line of business so the capital can be used wisely. Any persons seeking partnership should send me a mail.
How did your investment journey go? I'm in a similar position now and I would like to gain from your experience.
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by Prosperousman(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
maestro299:
How did your investment journey go? I'm in a similar position now and I would like to gain from your experience.

Broiler rearing guarantees quick and good returns in 6 weeks
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bookienightmare:
experience is the best teacher. I have lost over 5 Million Naira investing in Cassava. The crash dripped abruptly and there was no way to preserve it. It rotted away. Ever since then, I have been doing preservable crops. After harvesting, I just bag and wait for the price to suit me before I sell.
, SIR THATS WHEN INNOVATION AND ADDING VALYE CONES RO PLAY, ON MY OWN I HAVE ABOVE 10 ACRES OF CASSAVA FARM, I HAVE ALSO BOYGHT ABOUT EXTRA 5 ACRES FROM MY FELLIW DARMERS, U CONCERT THE CASSAVA TO GARRI AND FUFU FLOUR, MY TARGET NEXT YEAR GOD WILLING IS TO BE ORODUCING 70-100 BAGS OF VERY DRIED GARRI FROM JAN-JUNE NEXT YEAR, AND I WILL ALSO KEEP BUYING MORE FREAH CASSAVA TUBER. AS A FARMER, WHEN YOU DONT ADD VALUE TO WHAT YOU DO, YOU WILL BE LEFT AT THE MERCY OF FARM GATE BUYERS EHO HAVE NO MERCY.
Re: I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bookienightmare:
experience is the best teacher. I have lost over 5 Million Naira investing in Cassava. The crash dripped abruptly and there was no way to preserve it. It rotted away. Ever since then, I have been doing preservable crops. After harvesting, I just bag and wait for the price to suit me before I sell.
, SIR THATS WHEN INNOVATION AND ADDING VALUE TO YOUR SERVICES COMES TO PLAY, ON MY OWN, I HAVE ABOUT 10 ACRES OF CASSAVA FARM, I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT ABOUT EXTRA 5 ACRES FROM MY FELLIW DARMERS, U CONVERT THE CASSAVA TUBBER INTO GARRI AND FUFU FLOUR, MY TARGET NEXT YEAR GOD WILLING IS TO BE ORODUCING 70-100 BAGS OF VERY DRIED GARRI FROM JAN-JUNE NEXT YEAR, AND I WILL ALSO KEEP BUYING MORE FREAH CASSAVA TUBER. AS A FARMER, WHEN YOU DONT ADD VALUE TO WHAT YOU DO, YOU WILL BE LEFT AT THE MERCY OF FARM GATE BUYERS EHO HAVE NO MERCY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap Land In Ibadan For Farming Or Residential Purpose from 50k/plot, 250k/acre / How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / Kale Vegetable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.