Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Free Invitation Letters - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Invitation Letters (2715 Views)

How To Write Invitation Letters / Easy Way To Get Visa Invitation Letters / Invitation Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Invitation Letters by ogiwayoaga: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2010
[size=14pt]There is an easy way of getting invitation letters these days from abroad instead of relying on your friends and relations who are not willing to help you travel because of the burden you are gonna place on them when you arrive there. The good thing is these guys services are free. So why worry yourself.

Check these guys, just tell them the country you wanna visit, when and the reason for visiting. They have offices all over the world. They get it for you quick. No payment made, absolutely free.

Check them on http://www.visainvitationletters.info/[/size]
Re: Free Invitation Letters by hotelbook: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2010
if you need business or tourist invitation for any country in europe, asia, south america, the united states and canada, please contact me on 08182283379, my links are 95% okay and legit. remember that when you want to travel out of the country there are usually two types of visas that are easy to get just because you want to spend money in the country, and they are the student and business and tourist visas. i dont collect any down payment until the inviation is ready and verified
Re: Free Invitation Letters by collinsfbi(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2010
There is an easy way of getting invitation letters these days from abroad instead of relying on your friends and relations who are not willing to help you travel because of the burden you are gonna place on them when you arrive there. The good thing is these guys services are free. So why worry yourself.

Check these guys, just tell them the country you wanna visit, when and the reason for visiting. They have offices all over the world. They get it for you quick. No payment made, absolutely free.

Check them on http://www.visainvitationletters.info/
mumu, no site like www.visainvitationletters.info, you are notin but a fool
if you need business or tourist invitation for any country in europe, asia, south america, the united states and canada, please contact me on 08182283379, my links are 95% okay and legit. remember that when you want to travel out of the country there are usually two types of visas that are easy to get just because you want to spend money in the country, and they are the student and business and tourist visas. i dont collect any down payment until the inviation is ready and verified
and you, when will you stop this madness? the last time you said you got yourself a visa and that was how you got to know how easy it was, sincerely speaking I though you have gone (travelled), so surprising seeing with this rubbish again asking pple to call you on naija number which means you are still in naija or you have gone and come back. Why did you leave Job/Vacancies section? is it because pple are not cooperating right? and you think this section is right place where you can make money, you are failure mennnn, in fact, if you write SSCE you can't pass it's not a curse. Continue to fool yah self. Gbammmmm over and out

(1) (Reply)

International Passport In Lagos / Amazing Pictures Of Lagos At Night / Any Nairalander Living And Working In Cairo (egypt) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.