Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents (110286 Views)

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by obentenyson(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In 1990, I witnessed someone turn to a bottle at Giwa Amu street, Upper Adesuwa.
Today it is snake.

When will they turn someone to a bag of money so I can at least carry it and give as offering in church?
if u carry that kine money go give for offering, no be u go wake up the next day...
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by ade2291(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
tungamaje:

My brother there is nothing strange about a nicely dressed person suddenly acting strangely because of a mental illness. It may be those guys picked her up not knowing she was mentally sick and therefore had to drop her off upon realizing

You may be right though, the major focus here is why was there no contact on her phone? This made me believed there is more to it...

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by linearity: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
KanielOutis92:
I can confirm to you that, op is indeed telling the truth. I plied that route yesterday while i was heading to the University of Benin. Like i literaly saw people come down from their cars to catch a glimpse of the said snake. Nígerians tho..like one Nigga just left his camry in traffic..becos he wan see snake..Geez! Our driver was jor doing "Pon" "Pon" "Pon"...we nor see driver. Yes a snake was found at Uselu. But what i cant tell you is, if it was a girl that actually turned to the snake.

Nobody is disputing what you witness, everyone saw the crowd in the video and the second video with the snake.

But just like others here and also not shown in the video, you did not witness or saw a girl turn into snake, it is all hear say.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by citruslimited(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmm she turned to snake

I wish buhari should turn to jibril and leave our country for us in peace before another civil war begins
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eagleboney:
Not surprised it happened in Benin , Nigeria' s juju, Yahoo Yahoo, Kidnapping, rape, and ritualists head quarters

You forgot prostitution export ,cult

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Eagleboney(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mustsucceed:

You forgot prostitution export ,cult
Yeah I forgot Leave those confused people attacking me from benin
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
slyfox35:

Its not fake news, I was there live and for those of you that said they did not see the snake, this is the snake
That snake have been killed already na
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
stasius:
R E V O L U T I O N. NOW#
the only reasonable comment from this post
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Samsonklin(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
If the story is not true then how did a Python get there?
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by doggedfighter(f): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
agohmamuda:
News might true. On my way to uniben yesterday, directly opposite the cultural ground at Uselu, a car actually crused a big python o he road, there was crowd watching the snake and I was wondering if they haven't seen a snake b4. On my way back from Uniben, the crowd multiplied, causing traffic on that lane. I kept wondering wat could have happened. People gathered to watch the same snake. I have been checking online to see if I would get news about wat happened there.
So this your story is a confirmation?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
If it was the lady that turned to a snake, where are her clothes? Abi na snake skin cloth she been wear?
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by NotComplaining: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eagleboney:
Not surprised it happened in Benin , Nigeria' s juju, Yahoo Yahoo, Kidnapping, rape, and ritualists head quarters

Also chuuuch capitial
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Alanpoza007: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Astark:

Juju headquarters is in osun south west

Yahoo headquarters is in Lagos, south west

Kidnapping headquarters is in Lagos, south west

Rape headquarter is in Lagos, south west

Ritual headquater is in Ogun, south west
Lagos and Ogun have all these bad things but you and your brothers are trooping in there every day with Young shall grow and the rest. Can't you see how senseless you sound.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by Eagleboney(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
NotComplaining:

Also chuuuch capitial
yeah
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by timesup234: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
If you believe this rubbish then you have mental problem
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by asgard01(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
LADIES N MENTLEGEN, IT WAS A VENZA NT A BENZ, OP undecided
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by mrZENographer: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
earthsync:
Where's the video of the girl turning to snake
I don't believe this.

85% of what you are taught in school and believe in, yet you didn't witness them. But it's too hard for you to believe this one because it's a spiritual thing. Despite some nairalanders confirming it. Who are you deceiving?

Yourself and the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by mrZENographer: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
tintingz:
It's not about seeing snakes, snake can appear from nowhere especially that area I'm seeing that looks undeveloped.

We need to see how the human turn into snake then that's when we can know if this is true or just some fairytale and myths.

I can as well claim a dog turn into a bird, will you believe me?
linearity

Why then were people gathering to see ordinary snake for hours.
Abi Common sense is running from you ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by pascal558(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
olutop:

While Arm robbery is to Benin.....
and don't tell me am wrong cause I stay in Benin, and have witnessed at least 3 day light robbery and most of my colleagues were being robbed at home and given serious beating.
let me just assume that u hate Benin for no reason, cos if u mention robbery and you are saying Benin instead of rivers, then u are wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by tramzy7: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
agohmamuda:
News might true. On my way to uniben yesterday, directly opposite the cultural ground at Uselu, a car actually crused a big python o he road, there was crowd watching the snake and I was wondering if they haven't seen a snake b4. On my way back from Uniben, the crowd multiplied, causing traffic on that lane. I kept wondering wat could have happened. People gathered to watch the same snake. I have been checking online to see if I would get news about wat happened there.
the news is true, the girl was dropped from a Toyota venza, not Benz. She was eating banana and I think apple by the road side before she suddenly turned to a snake and was crushed by an up coming vehicle in the process

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by tramzy7: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
timesup234:
If you believe this rubbish then you have mental problem
oga the news is real, I mean legitly real.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by agohmamuda(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
doggedfighter:

So this your story is a confirmation?

I am afraid it is
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by timesup234: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
tramzy7:
oga the news is real, I mean legitly real.
yes real inside a foolish mind. Africans with our backward way of thinking. Juju and rituals dont exist

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by linearity: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
mrZENographer:

linearity

It is common sense in Nigeria to known, if someone yell run run run.....many people will run before asking questions.

Nigerians are curious by nature, all they need is one individual to point at the snake and tell them that, it just magically from from a lady...and that tales by moonlight will spread like wildfire, making that place some type of Mecca.

As December is approaching now, you will start seeing people gathering here and there and in their Centre will be one inconsistent individual crying that one old baba touched him and his ‘thing’ disappear, and despite the fact that nobody will ask him to pull down his pants so to confirm...but the ‘news’ will spread like crazy, thereby attracting people.....methink if a guy’s kini disappear, there will be nothing to hide under there and he should be able to bare it all to prove his point....but till today I have yet to see anyone proving it, but the rumor comes in every year and attracts it’s own clouds.

So am not surprised that, there was a crowd there and if you are a 9ja, the fact that crowd gather is common sense...in that it should be expected given salacious nature of the tale.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by holo: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
They just killed an innocent snake

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by agohmamuda(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
tramzy7:
the news is true, the girl was dropped from a Toyota venza, not Benz. She was eating banana and I think apple by the road side before she suddenly turned to a snake and was crushed by an up coming vehicle in the process

thanks for the info bro.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by osazsky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
bluebay:

And why did they kill
The innocent girl
Then
u want to pollute our land in Benin,she must be killed to appeals the gods ,those guys were lucky they zoomed off,e for b jungle justice I was there life, the snake was left by the road side yesterday then this morning we discovered it has grown hair all over its body that was when we burned it to ashes, uselu na wah o nothing way nor dey happen for uselu and 3rd cemetery junctn after five junction,everyday drama, also saw a man accused a guy of stealing his man hood ,after beating d man refused to accept when we checked his man hood,he had six testics unfortunately for d guy he was quickly lynched before d police came this happened 9 yrs bk,why God give devil power.as the snake was killed not a single drop of blood came out,blood for money, our youths are wicked money that ur relatives cant enjoy is not money this is a fact
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by tintingz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
mrZENographer:

linearity

Because they heard rumors.
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by tintingz(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
u want to pollute our land in Benin,she must be killed to appeals the gods ,those guys were lucky they zoomed of,e for b jungle justice I was there life, the snake was left by the road side this morning we discovered it has grown hair all over its body that was when we burned it to ashes, uselu na wah o nothing way nor dey happen for uselu and 3rd cemetery junctn after five junction,everyday drama, also saw a man accused a guy of stealing his man hood ,after beating d man refused to accept when we checked his man hood,he had six testicles, unfortunately for d guy he was quickly lynched before d police came this happened 9 yrs bk,why God give devil power

Lol, you can believe in anything even in Micky mouse. grin
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by osazsky(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
tintingz:

Lol, you can believe in anything even in Micky mouse. grin
u have not seen anything,if u can spend one night in ediaken traditional ground then I go know say u get balls
Re: Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents by tintingz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
u have not seen anything,if u can spend one night in ediaken traditional ground then I go know say u get balls
What will happen there? See Santa Claus and his Elves? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.