₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,213 members, 5,161,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 01:48 PM

I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies (1350 Views)

Driving At Night Made Easy With Hd Night Vision / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free / I Sell New & Used Iphones, Samsung Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04
500gb external hard drive (New)currently available with current movies,for the movie junkies Location is Port Harcourt,but can be sent to any location of choice 08153783106
Also included are;
Nat geo videos
Laptop softwares like windows 8,Idm, office etc
Some laptop games

Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Ukeachu1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04
Sanemind:
500gb external hard drive currently available with current movies,for the movie junkies Location is Port Harcourt,but can be sent to any location of choice number on my signature

how much. where in ph?
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04
Ukeachu1:

how much. where in ph?
Mgbuoba,15k
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Promxy94(m): 12:14am On Aug 05
Sanemind:
Mgbuoba,15k

For how many gig

What kinds of movies
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 12:18am On Aug 05
Promxy94:

For how many gig

What kinds of movies
500gb all kinds, action, romance indian etc
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by DaveHert(m): 7:35am On Aug 05
Do u have 1TB? I don't need the movies ... Just the harddrive. And are they brand new or used?
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05
DaveHert:
Do u have 1TB? I don't need the movies ... Just the harddrive. And are they brand new or used?
l dont have 1TB Presently,but l can make it available is you are serious,the hard disk is new one
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by josh005(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05
Sanemind:
500gb external hard drive currently available with current movies,for the movie junkies Location is Port Harcourt,but can be sent to any location of choice number on my signature
Am interested. 15k, 500gb,filled with movies, is it HD movies? whats the size of the movies hate watching movie less than 600mb. How do we do it my location is enugu.
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by DaveHert(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05
Sanemind:
l dont have 1TB Presently,but l can make it available is you are serious,the hard disk is new one

Am obviously serious... How much are you selling for?
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05
josh005:

Am interested. 15k, 500gb,filled with movies, is it HD movies? whats the size of the movies hate watching movie less than 600mb. How do we do it my location is enugu.
700,800,900mb upwards
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by shogsman(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05
I'm interested
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05
DaveHert:

Am obviously serious... How much are you selling for?
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Neatb(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05
How much Can u deliver to asaba
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by josh005(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05
Sanemind:
700,800,900mb upwards
Am in enugu how will u deliver, very serious. U can drop ur number lets talk or chat, am waiting
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by alabo1: 6:57am On Aug 06
Sanemind:

Hello. Interested in this. I stay at Mgbouba too. Please drop your number so we can talk. Thanks
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06
josh005:

Am in enugu how will u deliver, very serious. U can drop ur number lets talk or chat, am waiting
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06
Neatb:
How much Can u deliver to asaba
delivery will not be more than 1k
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06
alabo1:

Hello. Interested in this. I stay at Mgbouba too. Please drop your number so we can talk. Thanks
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08
Big Thanks to those who have made an order from me,hope you enjoy your item
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08
Other storage devices are available like M.card and flash drives,and HD movies can be copied into any that you get from us free of charge

Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08
Available

Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08
Also if you already have external hard drive and your location is ph, you can still get this Movies for a little amount.
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 8:46am On Sep 12

Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 8:48am On Sep 12
Thanks for the patronage,keep the orders coming
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 8:59am On Sep 12
You can also get;
-Idm
-Office
-Drivers pack
-Antivirus
-Browsers
-windows
-etc
On any storage device you buy free of charge
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Dayo4real12: 9:08am On Sep 12
Sanemind:
Other storage devices are available like M.card and flash drives,and HD movies can be copied into any that you get from us free of charge
Do u ve 64gb or 1 terabyte flash drive nd how much?
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 9:35am On Sep 12
Dayo4real12:
Do u ve 64gb or 1 terabyte flash drive nd how much?
l have 64gb flash,1terabyte external hard disk,which do u want?
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Typhoonsbane: 8:57pm On Sep 12
Sanemind:

If the 1 terabyte can fly for 15k I'll pay instantly.
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Dayo4real12: 9:32pm On Sep 12
Sanemind:
l have 64gb flash,1terabyte external hard disk,which do u want?
How much both? I mean last price
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by ps3o(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12
Too good to be true.
Are they brand new?
And what is the health capacity of the HDD?
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 3:50am On Sep 13
Typhoonsbane:

If the 1 terabyte can fly for 15k I'll pay instantly.
na wa bro u won send me back go village
Re: I Sell (New) External Hard Disk With Hd Movies by Sanemind(m): 3:52am On Sep 13
ps3o:
Too good to be true.
Are they brand new?
And what is the health capacity of the HDD?
ya too good to be true,they are brand new,if you are in aba,ph,calabar,you can Pay on delivery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharemobile Virus, Beware! / First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO / Is It Possible To Subscribe To Airtel Unlimited BIS For Non-Blackberry Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.