Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down (62166 Views)

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Cantonese: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:
Hmm
No lecturer can try that with me.
Whenever I'm going to any lecturer's office I'm carrying a recorder.
Cause anyfing said or done will surely be used in the court of law.

And you think it is by gra gra abi? Just pray that you do not become a prey or as they say "bushmeat".
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by uuzba(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2019
jaxxy:
Any lecturer victimizing ladies is a despicable element. Is that the job they are paid to do?
Have you done lecturer job before?
Most times, people are never paid enough for their work and stress.
It's always one thing that opens way for temptation.
Just pray and do your own part well .

I left uni in 2002.
I just heard that my maths lecturer commited suicide. The story is here on NL. He was there since 1996.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Reference(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Their counterparts in sane societies have made the objectives of improving humanity their bread and butter, sleeping in laboratories and libraries, not even having time for friends or family, sacrificing everything to make a mark on earth and repositing the knowledge and skills endowed upon them. Ours spend their time in all manner of vices and antisocial behaviour.

No wonder the Nigerian so called citadels of learning and ivory towers contribute next to nothing to national advancement and the Nigerian project. From epileptic power, to the Boko haram insurgency not one national challenge has been handled by our rotten egg heads and cerebral solutions found. That is why I continue to say, no nation that offers free college education can ever aspire to greatness.

The subsidies we pay have a double jeopardy effect that breeds hapless graduates who have scant abilities to create wealth, drive industry or generate technologies and on the other side we have academics whose only purpose to life is to collect a paycheck. I cannot imagine what is the meaning of being paid to do a job that has no demand for performance.

What are the performance criteria of Nigerian colleges for heavens sake. The only time anything like performance is mentioned is when world rankings are out. But is the sole aim, the first objective of say Shell or DSTV or Peace Air to be the number one service provider, no. Their first objective will be to offer a functional, effective and value for money service. They want to 'solve a problem' first.

What is the tasking of Nigerian universities by the nation that bestows so much resources on them. What have they helped this country achieve... nothing, just certificate generation. Even kindergartens do better. It is this lack of scrutiny, this lack of objectivity, this lack of accountability, this lack of performance criteria, that leaves them with enough time and temerity to do evil. They cannot even ensure their products do well in society thoughtless of contribute to it.

If I were to be in government the first thing to do it to set a timetable for the withdrawal of all mandatory government funding for universities. Any college that cannot meet up with that tasking will be closed on the expiration of that tenure. A new subsidy criteria will be set around two points:

* Human capacity development. In plain language. Graduates you produce who can gainfully employ themselves and show solid evidence of contributing to the development of the nation will attract points. Graduates you produce who can replace the expatriates currently working and earning humongous wages draining the treasury will attract stars. On the other hand the more junk you produce and dump on society will erase points.

* National development. In plain language. Univeristies that are actively involved in solving national challenges will be financed to roll out their solutions in every aspect of life from security challenges, economic challenges, social challenges, infrastructure challenges, etc.

That is my vision for Nigerian universities. Those that run them presently obviously have too much time on their hands. This is caused by the fact that no demand is placed upon them. This has to change. If the only objective of these colleges is to educate and enlighten the citizens of this country then their designation should be changed from 'UNIVERISTY' to 'SCHOOL'. Schools are for training. Universities are purely tools of development and advancement not just literacy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Sterope(f): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2019
No, I am not from UniAbuja nor do I have comprehension problem.

It is you that should be praying not to choke on your bigotry

DavidEsq:

U got it all wrong. Are u from UniAbuja, cos most of their graduates and undergraduates have comprehension problems.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2019
uuzba:

I left uni in 2002.
I just heard that my maths lecturer commited suicide. The story is here on NL. He was there since 1996.

Victimizing female students by sleeping with them isn’t about money. There are many ways lectures can make money of students to complement their poor pay sadly and that’s what many of them have been doing with students paying for handouts and personal books which shudnt be bt has been allowed sofar in universities.

Sleeping with ur students for marks cannot be defended anywhere with any logic.

..It is a disgusting and disgraceful act against ur profession.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by rampantlover: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2019
What do you expect from Federal Republic of Nigeria and cows grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by samonak(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:
I can confidently name the lecturers in that school, one by one, who are involved in this practice. 99% of them are into it and it has become so bad that the female students no longer see reading as part of school activities. Those who wouldn't submit to it are either failed consistently until they are made to drop out or pay heavy sums of money. I know a colleague's husband (from Akwa-Ibom) who is a lecturer in that school whose nickname is "knacker". What makes it worse is that the Muslim lecturers take it as a duty to sexually victimise the Christian ladies while the female Muslim students are left alone. I say this without due respect to religion and without sentiment. A school wr lecturers do not have Masters in whatever discipline they profess, where they put their "boys" to mark examination scripts and these boys (mostly those dirty kogi state boys, with stupid accents) take it on themselves to prey freely on the hapless female students. I know a lecturer who has HIV Aids, who slept with half of banking and finance diploma students. The department of banking an finance in that university is a red light district and the university knows about this, the presidency knows about it, ICPC knows about it, the churches know about it but all play the ostrich. I know back in the days, the former VC's (Adelabu) girlfriend who was then in 200 level sometime in 2009 and ppl plead with her to help them get admission into the school. I know a young man who was failed in his courses in banking and finance becos a lecturer saw him speaking with a girl whom the lecturer was lusting after. If u are a boy, ur pocket should speak, if u are a girl ur body speaks but don't always trust ur money to take the place of ur body in that school. This issue would be swept under the carpet a th female student would by frustrated by the very panel set up to "investigate" this issue, cos they are all in it. Useless and dirty school angry. The most painful thing about this trauma was that this sex predatorship was at its peak under the nose of one Muslim female minister of education, who convened a visiting panel to the school, under Goodluck Jonathan's administration.
I can corroborate your story, I had a female friend from dept of Business Administration who was repeatedly failed in a particular course by a Muslim lecturer who wanted to have an affair with her. She had extra year as a result of that course and eventually came out with 3rd Class, though I don't know if she capitulated, but my mind tells me she "opened" for him, in order to be free.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2019
jumper524:
Bro u really know my school.
I'm also a banking student currently. the case for sex for marks is too much in our University the sad part of it now is that this girls have already accepted it as a means of getting the marks. the case of students mostly ex-students marking exam papers is still ongoing, in banking and finance currently those guys are even bigger fraudsters than corrupt lecturers.
there was this girl in my class whom I had issues with, she threatened I was going to kneel down and beg her. (Man even if na jazz she chop e go still hard) the next thing that would happen was when one ex-students came to my exam hall and asked me to see him after the exam. I couldn't get him that day the next message I got was my friends telling me that the ex-students said I should apologize to the girl in public.
man I was furious that day.
the next time I saw the ex-students I was waiting for him to tell me that same thing, I don't know if he couldn't tell me to my face but he was just Beatles around the Bush and hyping himself.
I laughed him off and immediately took the case to the school security.
should that guy attempt to mess with me Bro I'll be taking it very far.

the good thing about the school now is that we have a new v.c who has hit the ground running he seems to be a no-nonsense man Abdularazak Na'ALlah ex kwasu vice chancellor.
mynd44 should Pls take this to the promise land so he and the world knows it's a serious issue..
I want to fight this menace with every bone in my body and I needed the DSS and ICPC, as well as the first lady's office to join hands with me, underground but I discovered that the women in that office have a strong hatred for the younger ladies, whom they label and "Abuja marriage pursuers, kaiya mata peddlers and husband snatchers", while the oda two institutions blame the female students for "tempting" the "innocent" male lecturers by dressing "seductively" and when I reminded them that the school has a very strict dress code for females students, they would scratch their heads and say "write a petition to we would take it from there". When I explained that they need to go undercover a masquerade as a class rep, or student, use a well protected snitch or infiltrate the offices and plant security cams, they say "young man, we know our job, don't teach us our jobs" cry. I tell u ppl, have u ever seen where an investigated lecturer pimps out ladies to the panel members and after screwing their stupid brains, u would c the lecturer walking freely, smiling at the complainant like a Wolf after an innocent lamb who is ignorant of what a Wolf is.
I need a little relief, let me go into my imagination and take down these lecturers. Pls TheFacelessMan, help me with a random story in this line sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by davillian(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:
I can confidently name the lecturers in that school, one by one, who are involved in this practice. 99% of them are into it and it has become so bad that the female students no longer see reading as part of school activities. Those who wouldn't submit to it are either failed consistently until they are made to drop out or pay heavy sums of money. I know a colleague's husband (from Akwa-Ibom) who is a lecturer in that school whose nickname is "knacker". What makes it worse is that the Muslim lecturers take it as a duty to sexually victimise the Christian ladies while the female Muslim students are left alone. I say this without due respect to religion and without sentiment. A school wr lecturers do not have Masters in whatever discipline they profess, where they put their "boys" to mark examination scripts and these boys (mostly those dirty kogi state boys, with stupid accents) take it on themselves to prey freely on the hapless female students. I know a lecturer who has HIV Aids, who slept with half of banking and finance diploma students. The department of banking an finance in that university is a red light district and the university knows about this, the presidency knows about it, ICPC knows about it, the churches know about it but all play the ostrich. I know back in the days, the former VC's (Adelabu) girlfriend who was then in 200 level sometime in 2009 and ppl plead with her to help them get admission into the school. I know a young man who was failed in his courses in banking and finance becos a lecturer saw him speaking with a girl whom the lecturer was lusting after. If u are a boy, ur pocket should speak, if u are a girl ur body speaks but don't always trust ur money to take the place of ur body in that school. This issue would be swept under the carpet a th female student would by frustrated by the very panel set up to "investigate" this issue, cos they are all in it. Useless and dirty school angry. The most painful thing about this trauma was that this sex predatorship was at its peak under the nose of one Muslim female minister of education, who convened a visiting panel to the school, under Goodluck Jonathan's administration.
You no lie I swear.
I gained admission in that school 2007.
First exam 100level.
I had a 300 level Malo girl who begged to seat with me to write that paper.
During the exam she asked me for a pencil and that was it my papers was collected and torn.
That's were my problem started, the man that tore the papers has been trying to have sex with that girl but she refused and he is the one taking the course.
The girl said he has been failing her since 100 level too
You won't believe I wrote that paper until the course was taken away from him and that had a negative impact on my results...
That school is messed up
Result swaps, sex for marks, result upgrades and all kind of shiiit going on there..
I sat beside one malo girl during one exam
I noticed she wasn't writing I asked hope no problem she said I should mind my business.
She submitted a blank answer sheet with just her mat number which I took note of.
When result came out I checked and saw she had an A I just weak.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by rowland545(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:
Hmm
see Di's one.....which lecturer wan sleep with u As ugly as u are...

Pukes
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Lovelyn451(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:
Hmm
some ladies cause it too, I went to sign some forms at my hod office, I met a lady there continuously begging the lecturer, the man out of annoyance turned to me and was like...ahn ahn, she didnt write my test and I told her there will be a makeup test on Wednesday and she said she can't come, what should I do again ....and the girl kept saying please sir, sir please na...abeg tell me what does this girl want??

5 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by verifiablefacts: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:
Muslim,Muslim ,Muslim is all I see you complain about.
Remove sentiment, let's reason.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2019
samonak:

I can corroborate your story, I had a female friend from dept of Business Administration who was repeatedly failed in a particular course by a Muslim lecturer who wanted to have an affair with her. She had extra year as a result of that course and eventually came out with 3rd Class, though I don't know if she capitulated, but my mind tells me she "opened" for him, in order to be free.

TheFacelessMan, pls help my imagination, I'm dying here. Pls I'm not under playing the seriousness of this issue. It's my only means of escape whenever I have insurmountable issue like this. I nearly dragged the school to the Federal High Court one time, but my wife begged and cried and threatened to call my whole village that their son wanted to commit "suicide" .

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by sammugbes(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2019
YOU are very correct, i finished from that school 2011, it was hell, boys with their pockets, gals with their bodies.
DavidEsq:
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2019
verifiablefacts:

Muslim,Muslim ,Muslim is all I see you complain about.
Remove sentiment, let's reason.
What's on ur table, let's reason. What u got?
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Sterope:
No, I am not from UniAbuja nor do I have comprehension problem.

It is you that should be praying not to choke on your bigotry

Yes u are

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Sterope:
Wow

You should have concluded that the sexual harassment and sex for marks happening in most Nigerian Universities is the fault of all Muslim lecturers, Muslim deans, Muslim vice chancellors, Muslim deputy vice chancellors, Muslim directors in education committees, Muslim commissioners for education Muslim ministers and Muslim presidents. grin grin grin

Your moniker should be named "Stereotype" shocked

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Judolisco(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:
u guys will see changes under d new vice chancellor
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by verifiablefacts: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:

What's on ur table, let's reason. What u got?
let's discard sentiment, every bad in the society, we say it.
It isn't ones faith that did the bad,it isn't ones tribe or section that created a menace.
Let's deal with every bad as A BAD.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Judolisco(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2019
jumper524:
Bro u really know my school.
I'm also a banking student currently. the case for sex for marks is too much in our University the sad part of it now is that this girls have already accepted it as a means of getting the marks. the case of students mostly ex-students marking exam papers is still ongoing, in banking and finance currently those guys are even bigger fraudsters than corrupt lecturers.
there was this girl in my class whom I had issues with, she threatened I was going to kneel down and beg her. (Man even if na jazz she chop e go still hard) the next thing that would happen was when one ex-students came to my exam hall and asked me to see him after the exam. I couldn't get him that day the next message I got was my friends telling me that the ex-students said I should apologize to the girl in public.
man I was furious that day.
the next time I saw the ex-students I was waiting for him to tell me that same thing, I don't know if he couldn't tell me to my face but he was just Beatles around the Bush and hyping himself.
I laughed him off and immediately took the case to the school security.
should that guy attempt to mess with me Bro I'll be taking it very far.

the good thing about the school now is that we have a new v.c who has hit the ground running he seems to be a no-nonsense man Abdularazak Na'ALlah ex kwasu vice chancellor.
mynd44 should Pls take this to the promise land so he and the world knows it's a serious issue..
u guys will see changes under abdulrasheed naallah... M a kwasu graduate the man takes student welfarism as top priority and you guys won't go on strikes any longer
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
some ladies cause it too, I went to sign some forms at my hod office, I met a lady there continuously begging the lecturer, the man out of annoyance turned to me and was like...ahn ahn, she didnt write my test and I told her there will be a makeup test on Wednesday and she said she can't come, what should I do again ....and the girl kept saying please sir, sir please na...abeg tell me what does this girl want??
Haha
She wants the man to write the test for her...

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2019
verifiablefacts:

let's discard sentiment, every bad in the society, we say it.
It isn't ones faith that did the bad,it isn't ones tribe or section that created a menace.
Let's deal with every bad as A BAD.
Guy I thought u wanted telling me u are a security agent or a long legged somebody ready to join hands with me to end this mess.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by enemyofprogress: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2019
Pussy chopper
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Reference(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2019
uuzba:

I left uni in 2002.

Mister. What is the fundamental difference between what a lecturer does today and what a teacher does. I can tell you that the transmission of knowledge is even more difficult the lower the age bracket.

Let us be honest with ourselves. Lecturers today are effectively teachers. What makes a lecturer is the ability to generate alternate reasoning to solution providing. The ability to generate alternate ways 1 + 1 equals 2. This reflects on the way the products of universities think. But looking at the output generated from our universities today shows nothing of that.

There is hardly any industry today that will not have to retrain and reorientate graduates to make them function properly thoughtless of these industries depending on these graduates to make real differences and take them to a higher level. Graduates today are being helped to stand on their feet instead of helping society stand on its feet. How can a graduate return home and still depend on the uneducated for ideas of how to move forward, how to create wealth...isn't this odd.

My thoughts are that graduates are meant to be engines of national renewal and advamcement not costly cogs and anchors. The problem starts with the quality of the process which makes them and the problems of college education in Nigeria is caused by government not giving them a mandate at all. No one has charged the with any performace criteria except to teach people and give them certificates. That is an outdated colonial era thinking.

Just give this a thought. The government spends an average of 8 or 9 million producing each graduate of engineering. It cannot harvest any because half go onto 'business', the other half swim across the sea to safety. Then it needs a road or rail line and spends another 15 or 20 million per expatriate to deliver it. Is this not a collosal waste. Who does this kind of nonsense. Is it because the money comes from oil. If it is taxes only will you accept this....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by DavidEsq(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Judolisco:
u guys will see changes under abdulrasheed naallah... M a kwasu graduate the man takes student welfarism as top priority and you guys won't go on strikes any longer
If he is so "concerned" about student welfare why the hell did he order that lockers should be removed from the hostels, when the students wr on holiday? Mind u, these lockers are used by students to secure their belongings, as the so called wardrobes (just four) are not enough to go round a room of 8 students. Several items were lost by this reckless show of megalomaniacal disposition. If I write to welcome him and encourage him to curb the menace of sexcapades, na me go fes collect .
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by enemyofprogress: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
jumper524:
really disgusting bro.
those men has been going about it for years now.
strict measures needs to be taken to curb it off, Unibuja must reach good heights.
what is those men has been going about it for years?when will you improve on this your made in Aba English?
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Sterope(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2019
You need a lesson in Sarcasm
eni4real:
Your moniker should be named "Stereotype" shocked
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Judolisco(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:

If he is so "concerned" about student welfare why the hell did he order that lockers should be removed from the hostels, when the students wr on holiday? Mind u, these lockers are used by students to secure their belongings, as the so called wardrobes (just four) are not enough to go round a room of 8 students. Several items were lost by this reckless show of megalomaniacal disposition. If I write to welcome him and encourage him to curb the menace of sexcapades, na me go fes collect .
I am serious the man will reply mails and whatsapp msgs jst give him your name and dept and the department and name of the lecturer... The only thing he hate is protest and examination malpractice he believes in round table discussions and negotiation.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Judolisco(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2019
DavidEsq:

about the hostel ish I can't say anything on that sir
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2019
rowland545:
see Di's one.....which lecturer wan sleep with u As ugly as u are...

Pukes
I don't argue with duffers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fun Test: Name the Parts of the Body in Your Language! / JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.