Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down (62168 Views)

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal / Monday Igbafen Caught In Sex For Marks Scandal, Suspended / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepthoughts:
what if the lecturer adopts the writing method!,see don't brag too much, just pray n study well.
Your brain is there

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Deepfeel(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

If I eat you winsh na you'll say............
I'm just looking at you.

We will eat each other, no problem grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Weathered: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

Did you read and digest my first sentence? Isn't it possible for you to drive home your points without using demeaning words? I urge you to read and fully understand before providing feedback.
read your post very well. All what your post entails is discouragement and instilling fear on anyone who wants to fight back.

No where are you even encouraging them.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

We will eat each other, no problem grin
Eat some Nairaland men first maybe they'll shut up a little bit cause (they talk n gossip like womem).
So uncultured.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Deepfeel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

Eat some Nairaland men first maybe they'll shut up a little bit cause (they talk n gossip like womem).
So uncultured.

And what will be my reward? undecided nothing is done free this days you know

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

And what will be my reward? undecided nothing is done free this days you know
Bread and water I have not.....
But what I have I give you "Shalom"

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Deepfeel(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

Bread and water I have not.....
But what I have I give you "Shalom"

Bread and water I ask not

But, what I ask is some apples which I know you have hanging all over your body

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Bread and water I ask not

But, what I ask is some apples which I know you have hang all over your body
It'll be a great honour if you stay off my mentions....
You've been warned

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Deepfeel(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

It'll be a great honour if you stay off my mentions....
You've been warned
Hahaha what will you do if I don't grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha what will you do if I don't grin
OK
Make sure to keep your eyes open

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Deepfeel(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

OK
Make sure to keep your eyes open

My eye's are always open,
You know nothing can harm you as long as you see it coming, bring it on honey grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:
read your post very well. All what your post entails is discouragement and instilling fear on anyone who wants to fight back.

No where are you even encouraging them.

All I stated were the cons of such dilemma and that I stated that doesn't mean that I am in support of ladies letting their guards low on such issues. The young lady sounded abit naive and I only pointed out that she shouldn't pray to be in that dilemma as it doesn't always end well. There is no point to sugar-coat things like this. You and I know that my assertion is the fact. Lastly, my post is in no way an attempt to instill fear.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

OK
So what if you too you have a strong hold??

If you are well grounded, then you shouldn't have any problem at all.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Weathered: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

All I stated were the cons of such dilemma and that I stated that doesn't mean that I am in support of ladies letting their guards low on such issues. The young lady sounded abit naive and I only pointed out that she shouldn't pray to be in that dilemma as it doesn't always end well. There is no point to sugar-coat things like this. You and I know that my assertion is the fact. Lastly, my post is in no way an attempt to instill fear.

Her suggestion of arming herself with a recorder is the smartest. The only other way is word of mouth against a lecturer, it will never suffice.

With a recorded voice, even his friends will reject him.

Once again you're discouraging strong women who find themselves in such situations and want to find justice.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

If you are well grounded, then you shouldn't have any problem at all.
I think you're wrong.
Cause the well grounded ones are the ones that face high level of such threats.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:

Her suggestion of arming herself with a recorder is the smartest. The only other way is word of mouth against a lecturer, it will never suffice.

Once again you're discouraging strong women who find themselves in such situations and want to find justice.

It's obvious you don't know how these evil lecturers operate. With a recorded chat, such a lecturer should be sanctioned, but it may not be a complete victory as that lady may still be victimized by other culpable lecturers. I still maintain that the best shot is not to be in this mess in the first place. Ladies should endeavour to dress decently so as not to attract such negative attention.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:

Thank God someone made a sensible comment.
You need one bottle of krest (whatever that is)
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

I think you're wrong.
Cause the well grounded ones are the ones that face high level of such threats.

Then I guess my definition of being well grounded differs from yours
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

Then I guess my definition of being well grounded differs from yours
You know we learn all the time
Please can you tell me more bout this your new definition of well grounded??
I'm always eager to learn new things
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
He should have known that it's against the ethics of his profession, a whole Prof for that matter.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Weathered:

It's obvious you don't know how these evil lecturers operate. With a recorded chat, such a lecturer should be sanctioned, but it may not be a complete victory as that lady may still be victimized by other culpable lecturers. I still maintain that the best shot is not to be in this mess in the first place. Ladies should endeavour to dress decently so as not to attract such negative attention.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

You know we learn all the time
Please can you tell me more bout this your new definition of well grounded??
I'm always eager to learn new things

Sweetheart, I am not a teacher and if I am to school you, it shouldn't be for free. The mere fact that our points are not in sync clearly shows that we share varying thoughts on the concept. You may look up various perspectives to the phrase on the Internet.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Juliearth:

Sweetheart, I am not a teacher and if I am to school you, it shouldn't be for free. The mere fact that our points are not in sync clearly shows that we share varying thoughts on the concept. You may look up various perspectives to the phrase on the Internet.
Haha
OK miss
There are two things in life;
Its either one dies fighting for the truth OR
One dies fighting for nothing.
But las las all die na die
You made your point,but I know its really hard for girls to cope most times with demands from men especially when you're attractive n all that.

But you can't just sit at a place n watch a fellow human take advantage of your weakness.

I enter a lectures office,he misbehaves,few weeks later he calls me n tells me my result has been cancelled (whatsoever). I'll definitely charge him to court cause I have full proof evidence. After that his friends misbehaves..............Lolzzzz baby, I learn how to do the fishing (if you know what I mean)

Just like one quoter up there said study hard,then I'll say pray.
This won't be anybody's portion IJN.
Amen
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Okoroawusa: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
This has become everyday occupance in all our school. Just watch how the matter will die

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Not every school.

The case of UniAbuja is pathetic

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by joeking2222: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
MatthAnn:

After going through your comment I discovered that you said NOTHING meaningful.
After u don understand and digest wetin talk!!! Just dey for JARULE for there!!!
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Juliearth(f): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2019
MatthAnn:

Haha
OK miss
There are two things in life;
Its either one dies fighting for the truth OR
One dies fighting for nothing.
But las las all die na die
You made your point,but I know its really hard for girls to cope most times with demands from men especially when you're attractive n all that.

But you can't just sit at a place n watch a fellow human take advantage of your weakness.

I enter a lectures office,he misbehaves,few weeks later he calls me n tells me my result has been cancelled (whatsoever). I'll definitely charge him to court cause I have full proof evidence. After that his friends misbehaves..............Lolzzzz baby, I learn how to do the fishing (if you know what I mean)

Just like one quoter up there said study hard,then I'll say pray.
This won't be anybody's portion IJN.
Amen

I feel you babe! It is only when you are well grounded (as in academically sound) that you can be confident enough to apply for remarking, sue to court... You can't sue a lecturer to court for failing you when in actual sense,you didn't do well in his course and deserved to fail.

PS I think you are mistaking my earlier assertion. I can never advise a lady in such a dilemma not to fight. If one is in such mess, then she has to do all it takes to provide evidence that would help her out of such a mess. BUT in all, it is better not to be in this mess because it's always like a chain reaction( a lecturer makes advances at a lady and she fights dirty to ensure that he is sanctioned,but she also ends up with poor grades from other lecturers that are allies with the sanctioned lecturer)and that was the point I tried making that was misconstrued.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Juliearth:

I feel you babe! It is only when you are well grounded (as in academically sound) that you can be confident enough to apply for remarking, sue to court... You can't sue a lecturer to court for failing you when in actual sense,you didn't do well in his course and deserved to fail.

PS I think you are mistaking my earlier assertion. I can never advise a lady in such a dilemma not to fight. If one is in such mess, then she has to do all it takes to provide evidence that would help her out of such a mess. BUT in all, it is better not to be in this mess because it's always like a chain reaction( a lecturer makes advances at a lady and she fights dirty to ensure that he is sanctioned,but she also ends up with poor grades from other lecturers that are allies with the sanctioned lecturer)and that was the point I tried making that was misconstrued.
Now I get it...
Point noted

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2019
joeking2222:

After u don understand and digest wetin talk!!! Just dey for JARULE for there!!!
You still made no sense.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Hullabaloon: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
MatthAnn:

Please how can I quote three to four people at once??

Copy the particular comment you want to quote, including the person's name, add the quote tags to it, then submit.

Eg.

MatthAnn:

Please how can I quote three to four people at once??

You see I double quoted you now

Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Copy the particular comment you want to quote, including the person's name, add the quote tags to it, then submit.

Eg.

Oh
Nice
Thanks.
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Eg.

Will surely try it out
Re: University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down by joeking2222: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
MatthAnn:

You still made no sense.
I don see You wey make sense!!! How you go dey tell elderly man say wetin talk no make sense? You get conscience so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.