Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,801,723 members, 6,696,782 topics. Date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 09:17 PM

Opeyemi Bright Omobowale Diagnosis With Kidney Disease,help Safe His Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Opeyemi Bright Omobowale Diagnosis With Kidney Disease,help Safe His Life (532 Views)

Help! Safe My Life! / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Polycystic Ovarian Disease.... Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opeyemi Bright Omobowale Diagnosis With Kidney Disease,help Safe His Life by azeezboi(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Former Gen Sec of Business Administration The Polytechnic,Ibadan Opeyemi Bright Omobowale diagnosis with a kidney disease
Bright is a passionate worshipper,lover of Christ and a motivational speaker,he is presently at Gbagada General hospital and all he needs is a kidney transplant.I'm using this medium to call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to his aid.
He needs to undergo a surgery worth of #8000000 (eight million naira)
Let's make a donation for him as no amount is too small
Here is the account details of opeyemi bright omobowale
Acct no: 0058818665
Omobowale Opeyemi Bright
Sterling bank
announcer
Comrade Akanbi Azeez Olalekan

Re: Opeyemi Bright Omobowale Diagnosis With Kidney Disease,help Safe His Life by azeezboi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
lalastica please help move this to the front page
Re: Opeyemi Bright Omobowale Diagnosis With Kidney Disease,help Safe His Life by azeezboi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
lalastical you are very bias for not pushing this to the front page

(1) (Reply)

World Anatomy Day: 15 October: Mapping The Human Body / Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. / I Need Review On Dermabact Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.