Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Anyone In Qatar That Can Give Me Details On How To Git There - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In Qatar That Can Give Me Details On How To Git There (681 Views)

Being A Migrant Worker In Qatar Is Even Worse Than You Thought / How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly) / Nigerians Living In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Qatar That Can Give Me Details On How To Git There by muumuu(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2010
am thinking of travelling to qatar to seek for greener pasture base on the situation here,need someone to give me detail on how to go about ma travelling and the kind of husrle i ca n get there
Re: Anyone In Qatar That Can Give Me Details On How To Git There by rotimiland(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
muumuu:

am thinking of travelling to qatar to seek for greener pasture base on the situation here,need someone to give me detail on how to go about ma travelling and the kind of husrle i ca n get there

Just check Nairaland very well, issues related to Qatar visa has been dealt with before now. You can as well check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413777.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Short Let Needed In London / Uk Visa Form / A Black People Died In Police Station After Being Caught To Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.