Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America (505 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Singer Flavour Finalises Marriage Rites With His Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue / Flavour welcomes 3rd child with first baby mama, Sandra Okagbue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America by spunky425(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2019

Nigerian entrepreneur, philanthropist and CEO of Sandra Iheuwa Foundation, Bellaview Bar, Fashionbee Hair, Fashionbee Store and a host of other businesses, Sandra Iheuwa has been put to bed and delivered of a baby boy.

The serial entrepreneur who revealed dshe was pregnant for MMMG boss, Ubi Franklin, took to her Instagram page to share the news and picture of the newly born.

See her Instagram post below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/08/05/ubi-franklins-alleged-baby-mama-sandra-delivers-baby-boy-in-america/

Welcome to the world my baby A.C. Iheuwa. You are finally here and I can’t contain my excitement and happiness holding you in my arms with tears of joy. You fought to be here after all the complications and manipulation but you won. When my pregnancy was made public you got denied and rejected by the man that’s suppose to protect and love you regardless of how you came about seems like his public image was more important but don’t worry baby you got me and the whole Iheuwa clan especially your grandpa and uncles. You will be a blessing beyond our expectations as long as i live you will not suffer or lack anything you will get the best life and education. I have a lot to tell you my baby but I’m going to wait till you are able to read and write because I know you are going to read this someday and a whole lot on the internet. I love you so much and thank you for choosing me to be your mom. Happy Birthday Baby A.
#womensbest #womenempowerment #womenentrepreneurs #womensempowerment #womenpower #bosslady #womensupportwomen #girlsrock #girlpower #abuja #abujaevents #abujamua #nigerianwomen #naijagirlskillingit #abujawedding #abujapeople #Nigerian #abujaweddings #nigerianwedding #abujanights #lagosnigeria #lagoslife #lagosmua #lagosisland #nigerians #sandraiheuwa
Re: Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America by Tocynone(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Eehhh, praise God ooo.
Nonsense and ingridient
Re: Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America by thorpido(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2019
spunky425:

Nigerian entrepreneur, philanthropist and CEO of Sandra Iheuwa Foundation, Bellaview Bar, Fashionbee Hair, Fashionbee Store and a host of other businesses, Sandra Iheuwa has been put to bed and delivered of a baby boy.

The serial entrepreneur who revealed dshe was pregnant for MMMG boss, Ubi Franklin, took to her Instagram page to share the news and picture of the newly born.

See her Instagram post below;

#womensbest #womenempowerment #womenentrepreneurs #womensempowerment #womenpower #bosslady #womensupportwomen #girlsrock #girlpower #abuja #abujaevents #abujamua #nigerianwomen #naijagirlskillingit #abujawedding #abujapeople #Nigerian #abujaweddings #nigerianwedding #abujanights #lagosnigeria #lagoslife #lagosmua #lagosisland #nigerians #sandraiheuwa
It's always an eyesore for me when someone writes and puts so many hashtags on their write-ups.

Welcome innocent baby to the world.
Re: Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America by Deestro(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Women using baby mama as code to trade children for money!! Lmao can never be me, opportunist cheap sluts_

(1) (Reply)

“I Took Your Love For Granted” – Iceberg Slim Apologises To Ex Juliet Ibrahim / Bbnaija: Mixed Reactions As Ike Saves Omashola From Possible Eviction, Replaces / "God Deliver Us From Mental Slavery" - Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.