Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. (2752 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Cute Fair Guys Vs Cute Dark Guys (A THREAD) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by SteveOfu: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Please guys a female friend of mine need an advice.
Her husband have been arrested in outside country for few months now and she is jobless, it is her husband that is all and all for they family and they have two kids which she is finding it difficult to take care of them and even feeding is very hard for them.

But now she said a friend of hers told her to take the children to the village and come back to the town and start a prostitute work and that is the only easiest way she can make money very fast to take care of her family since she doesn't have any work to do.

Now she needs an advice if she should go ahead and send her kids to villa and start a prostitute work or is there any other thing she can do as a female and be getting money still she don't have any work to do
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by brodalikeme(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
That is an end time friend. In prostitution, her body will be destroyed, children will suffer and she will eventually lose the husband if he is released. Why don't you help her to start a small business. There are things should could do for under 15k- 20k. She can sell soft drinks, zobo, kunu aye and some snacks.
Remember, she needs some form of capital to even start prostitution.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by XhosaNostra(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2019
You're her friend, what advice did you give her?

IMO, the person who suggested she must start prostituting herself is not the kind of company one should keep. It's a terrible idea, unless of course your friend is up to sleeping with different men, everyday, as an excuse.
"Your friend" should think this through & look at other variable options before embarking on such a ludicrous journey of no self-respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2019
where’s her location?

Ask her if “it’s” still tight and clean. IF yes, I’ll like to welcome her to the business as her first customer.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Skmoda(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
stupidity:
where’s her location?

Ask her if “it’s” still tight and clean. IF yes, I’ll like to welcome her to the business as her first customer.
Your moniker speaks volumes bro.... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Skmoda:

Your moniker speaks volumes bro.... undecided
is it blowing your mind bro? Reduce the volume make you nor craze

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
I believe that there are more other decent job in the country than prostitution. it doesn't matter whether the money is too small, who knows you can from there find favor
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by thorpido(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Must she do prostitute work?
She can do menial jobs and gather some money to start some trading.

She should avoid that friend advising her.
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Skmoda(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2019
stupidity:
is it blowing your mind bro? Reduce the volume make you nor craze
grin grin grin grin grin angry why not just dash the woman 20k now....you be Baba nla now undecided grin grin cheesy
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2019
have u seen why women should stop depending on men financially..go school u no gree go..learn a skill u no gree learn...now na d innocent toto wan sufferam... if she like make she use one of breast do money ritual,na her breast.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Skmoda:

grin grin grin grin grin angry why not just dash the woman 20k now....you be Baba nla now undecided grin grin cheesy
naaah. The fvck must be given to earn it.

No advice here can change her mind. A friend already told her how lucrative the business is.

Bro will you fvck? I can pay her for party.
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Skmoda(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2019
stupidity:
naaah. The fvck must be given to earn it.

No advice here can change her mind. A friend already told her how lucrative the business is.

Bro will you fvck? I can pay her for party.

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Davash222(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2019
So, are you the ‘friend of mine’ or ‘a friend of hers’ that advised the ‘friend of mine’
Which one are you??

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Deepfeel(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
SteveOfu:
Her husband have been arrested in outside country for few months now and she is jobless, it is her husband that is all and all for they family and they have two kids which she is finding it difficult to take care of them and even feeding is very hard for them.

But now she said a friend of hers told her to take the children to the village and come back to the town and start a prostitute work and that is the only easiest way she can make money very fast to take care of her family since she doesn't have any work to do.

Now she needs an advice if she should go ahead and send her kids to villa and start a prostitute work or is there any other thing she can do as a female and be getting money still she don't have any work to do

If that's the only thing she knows how to do in life, then why not she should do it, man must survive grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by blacq2009(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2019
stupidity:
where’s her location?

You want to "test market" abi? Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by carter009(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Endtime friends everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by mmadu5(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2019
God please don't give me such woman in my life .. when her husband was sending money she was busy enjoying and spending not even thinking of saving or starting a business now that the money no longer flows she go hear am

1 Like

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Niaja4real(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
SteveOfu:

Ask your friend to search & like youranswerhandservicecounselling clinic or call 08173207016

1 Like

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by bukiah: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
End time advise. So all time the man was working his ass out over there the woman just sat down doing big madam. Lazybones.just few months now she wants to go into prostitution. What advise do u need when u people had already made up ur minds. Shiiiooooor. birds of a feather.
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by seniorgozman(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Does she have any qualification?
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Rosay15(f): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is more reason a lady should be okay financially before marriage cus if she is okay on her own now at least she will be helping the family and the lapses won’t be much.
Imagine the situation she find herself, I pity her but going into prostitution is not the best thing to do.
Ladies should at least have something doing before talking of marriage, so that if hubby is down financially wife can help without showing traces that things are not going well for hubby.
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Bluehill1051: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wait, is she fine?? Old mamas no dey sell for olosho business o
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by autoengr(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Looks to me like she was already getting 'it' outside long before her husband was arrested months ago since he is based abroad and not always around. Hence the advice from her friend to go into it full time and make good money from it.

Seriously, she's an adult and I think she'll come to a decision on her own no matter the advice we give here.
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
SteveOfu:

Are u sure u re not the one that wants to start this prostitute work of urs.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by SteveOfu: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thank you.
brodalikeme:
That is an end time friend. In prostitution, her body will be destroyed, children will suffer and she will eventually lose the husband if he is released. Why don't you help her to start a small business. There are things should could do for under 15k- 20k. She can sell soft drinks, zobo, kunu aye and some snacks.
Remember, she needs some form of capital to even start prostitution.
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by SteveOfu: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
get lost
stupidity:
where’s her location?

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by SteveOfu: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thank you.
Niaja4real:

Ask your friend to search & like youranswerhandservicecounselling clinic or call 08173207016
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
stupidity:
where’s her location?

you always gotta act stupid undecided are you cursed?[ angry
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Diamond23(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
SteveOfu:

She must be a frenemy for giving her such a disgusting advice. Wot if d man comes bk or was he sentenced for life? She can take d kids to her mom to enable her run around nd look for something decent doing

1 Like

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
I wonder why prostitution is the first thing that comes to mind for her to do in all the zillion jobs out there that she can do. Cleaning firm pay as much as 25k monthly to their cleaners. Small I know but it’s a good start. It is well with your friend. I pray she finds direction.
Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by SteveOfu: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2019
10nks
Diamond23:
She must be a frenemy for giving her such a disgusting advice. Wot if d man comes bk or was he sentenced for life? She can take d kids to her mom to enable her run around nd look for something decent doing

1 Like

Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by RoseyJ: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
prostitution never pays

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Should Stop Paying For Sex / What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.