Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea (3730 Views)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Young Girl Beats Her Mother To Death For Infecting Her Boyfriend With Gonorrhea. / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Amatarasha(f): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
And what are you perpetuating ?
Sense i guess ! Go and sitdown 2
$1m dollar reply to him
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
$1m dollar reply to him
You see your life, I was trying to protect you from being scammed you were busy fighting me undecided
Pls come to my house and thank me properly
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by VicYo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
someone sent me 2k yesterday plus a #100 making #2,100 ... thanks to everyone

Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by IamPlato(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
Deepfeel go and have a sit already
your name sounds like speaking in tongues
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by IamPlato(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hajia rekhinatu how are you doing,

Am just trying to help a brother raise money to treat his gonorrhea grin you can send some Arab money too
you Mean The One They Get From Eating Arab Shitt? lipsrsealed
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
IamPlato:
you Mean The One They Get From Eating Arab Shitt? lipsrsealed

Is it your shiit undecided
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
VicYo:
someone sent me 2k yesterday plus a #100 making #2,100 ... thanks to everyone

Guy return that, extra 600 naira, I thought you said all you needed was 1,500 k cheesy
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by VicYo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy return that, extra 600 naira, I thought you said all you needed was 1,500 k cheesy
assuming the person ask me to return it
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
VicYo:
assuming the person ask me to return it

Am the person biko return that 600 naira undecided
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Bigcowhorn: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Will you keep quiet there, on the left side of your brain is full of shiit on the right side of your brain is wasted fluid

Sour kuli-kuli plenti for inside there
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Bigcowhorn: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

What is happening here undecided

A set up to appear important
I have seen it before with jobless youths
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sour kuli-kuli plenti for inside there

Am telling you grin rotten kuli-kuli with sour smelly kunu
Decayed brains grin
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

A set up to appear important
I have seen it before with jobless youths
Is that so grin
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by VicYo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am the person biko return that 600 naira undecided
send your account numb
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Olatara(f): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
luminouz:

*cackling madly*

Theriously?
This picture is so scary on a big screen.
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
VicYo:
send your account numb
Can I see the drugs you bought with the 1,500 first
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Rekhina(f): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
IamPlato:
your name sounds like speaking in tongues
Of course yes... grin
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Olatara:
This picture is so scary on a big screen.
Are you scared,sweetheart?
You need me to come around to protect you? cheesy
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Rekhina(f): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hajia rekhinatu how are you doing,

Am just trying to help a brother raise money to treat his gonorrhea grin you can send some Arab money too
merci
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
merci
The thank you should come in Arabic not in French biko

1 Like

Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Rekhina(f): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

The thank you should come in Arabic not in French biko
Al mamnnuun sahha deepfeel ...
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Al mamnnuun sahha deepfeel ...

grin thank you
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Adaibeku(f): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am telling you grin rotten kuli-kuli with sour smelly kunu Decayed brains grin

For inside where pls? i hope isnt women's canal u ar analyzing
kiss and tell Arrow
Re: Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea by Deepfeel(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Adaibeku:

For inside where pls?
i hope isnt women's canal u ar analyzing

kiss and tell Arrow

Inside the brain of that guy insulting rekhina

(1) (2) (Reply)

What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) / Am I Just One Of His Many Gfs / 12 Photos That Will Make You Believe In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.