Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road (41748 Views)

Ex-commissioner For Information In Abia, Eze Chikamnayo, Attacked By Herdsmen / Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos / Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by NoChill: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
PRAISE GOD WITH ME !!!

Yesterday, around 5:30 Pm as I drove from Isuochi to Enugu, the unthinkable happened. This was just before UNTH after Awgu junction.

Suddenly, this hooded Person ( dressed in Fulani Regalia) jumped out of the bush in front of me and started shooting at my Car. Before I could make anything out of it another three appeared a bit in front and bullets started flying everywhere. I have been hearing about Fulani Herdsmen but what I saw yesterday is better imagined than experienced.

The stories I have read on how these guys operate and THE EVER ABIDING PRESENCE OF JEHOVAH all worked in those few minutes. I was determined not to stop. My Staff, Prince, who was on the Passenger sit literally passed out. As the bullets rained on my Car, I kept speeding away.

About one Kilometer from there, Just before UNTH and NNPC Mega Station was a Military Checkpoint. I heaved a sigh of relief and slowed down. I told the Army guy what was going on just behind their Post. He casually told me that they were aware.. that the driver in front of me just told them. I asked him why he was still standing there without making any move to save the vehicles behind, and he just looked at me blankly and waved me on.

By now, my entire dashboard was full of red lights. The temperature of my Car hit the highest point on the meter. I slowly drove down to the front of NNPC opposite UNTH and pulled the Car out of the road.

It was then it dawned on me what happened. There were over 20 bullet holes in my front fender. Most of these bullets hit directly at my Radiator and other things in front of the engine. The tyres which they were after, didn't get a scratch. There were also two bullet holes on the passenger side of the Car. And few others around the Booth. Let God be praised !

But in ALL these, NOT ONE OF THOSE BULLETS TOUCHED MY BODY AND THAT OF PRINCE, the boy with me. At the Military Checkpoint, we pleaded with the army people to alert others not to go in that direction.

Praise God with me.

Nigeria is surrounded.

Nowhere is safe.

This thing is far more serious.

The Government and people of Nigeria should better treat this as an emergency. It's beyond Politics. Anyone can be a victim.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Sellfish(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
It is well smiley

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Bigii(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Da fu*k! angry

The bony deaf man in Aso villa wouldn't do a thing.
Things are getting serious.

46 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
To step out of my house now (though some dey even come meet person for house) I calculate extremely well, a lot of insecurity and careless deaths in our nation these days...

This country is sick, may God help us all

I think the ruling party and the opposition should put head together and find a lasting solution to this insecurity, it's a threat to the nation as a whole, party differences aside

36 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Toscarel: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
For those that would come online to back up these herdsmen and call all these accusations false, nemesis would surely catch up with you guys

By the time you experience it first hand it would be too late, the rape, the killings and all

A wise one always told me there is no smoke without fire, being a suspect is bad enough everyone including the pastors that escaped testified to the fact that its the herdsmen but some zombies are still encouraging evil, it shall reach you all one by one IJN.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by chiagozien(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tinubu will ask you where is their cows.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Suddenly, this hooded Person ( dressed in Fulani Regalia) jumped out of the bush in front of me and started shooting at my Car. 
Like seriously?!
That is the only way Eze was so sure that they were fulani herdsmen!
He never he mentioned anything about their language to themselves.
Now we know how to identify them.

That means that all the fake people that put on the military paraphernalia to rob on our highway are actually military guys!
Now we know!

Thanks Eze.
We thank God for your life o!

Every evil politician and persons sponsoring violence all over the country will never end well.
Sorrow, tears and blood will always be at their doorsteps every day of their miserable lives.
Along with their supporters.
Y'all can never escape it.

dionma:
Can someone please help to explain how he concluded it was Fulani herdsmen. Some random guys shots at your car and you instinctively know it is herdsmen. A politician for that matter who by the nature of his job should have numerous political enemies.
Good to know that we still have reasonable youths like you on the forum.
God bless you.
It is well.
richie240:

God bless u bruv. God will never allow ds ppl set ds country on Rwanda fire.
Pls, can u imagine! I never knew being hooded is now ''Fulani regalia".
God bless you too sir.
It is just so alarming.
Rumors are spread by foolish people and accepted by fools.
Chikena!
greggng:

Did you hear where he said hooded ? That mean some people might be wearing fulani cloth to commit crime knowing fully well that every crime now is attributed to them. If thoroughly they are fulani why are they wearing hood. ..I put it to you that some criminal element are carrying out this crime while we are blaming fulani people...May God judge us properly.
You are a wise man Greg.
You have said the truth.
A BIG Amen to your prayer.

Situation001:

you are a wise man.. may God bless you
God bless you too sir. 

We even woke up to see ths, this morning.
We never even saw that yesterday while posting the post you quoted just now.
Just imagine!
.................. .................. .................... ....................
This is food for thought as this very wise young man says below........

38 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by IME1: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
See our security agents.

I can imagine the irritation in the army man's mind when he was waving him to move on, as in eh

"Na my body get bullet proof ni"

Truly God is our Protector and Shield Psalms 3:3

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by apikipiki1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Our Almighty father will always protect His own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by obojememe: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
it is finished
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Plug0072: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
I
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by kamez(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
from the pictures, it's obvious that their plan was to kidnap him and not to kill him.. they shot mostly below the car and not at the windshield ..their plan was to scare him , and slow him down and make him stop the car so as to kidnap him.....

buhari has destroyed Nigeria!!! Fulani herdsmen now have the audacity to become kidnappers...

Biko kedu ndi visa agent di Na nairaland? a'chorom igba oso ga Cambodia.... this country Don tire me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Naija

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Ijaycool(f): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80974848:

Like seriously?!
That is the only way Eze know that they were fulani herdsmen.
Now we know how to identify them.
Thanks Eze.

Everyone sponsoring violence all over the country will never end well.
Sorrow tears and blood will always be at their doorsteps every day of their miserable lives.
Along with their supporters.
Y'all can never escape it.

This is food for thought as this very wise young man says below........

Obviously, a blood sucking zoneB will crave for blood

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by cyan2008(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
The state has turned to war of all against all.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lets endure till 2023. Buhari cares not

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by donifez(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is really getting serious. The army guy was aware and did not take any action. Uncertainty is hanging in the air. A tip in the scale and we either make or mar ourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by SLOVFO(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nawa ooo.
Fulani bandits destabilizing their own brother's run government. Illiteracy indeed is a disease.

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by hacmond(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
It is well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by TabletMan: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ugwuanyi is proving to be useless as a governor.. All the report of fulani offensive assults are just from one axis of that state.
If the army and police don't want to work with his government, why can't he assemble youths and employ them as vigilant group so as to cure this latest madness.
Security of life and property is paramount and should never be neglected or taken lightly and Ugwuanyi is greatly failing in that aspect.

Nonsense and fat pig.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Marvins0009: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
FTC
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by GARRIYELLOW: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fulani again?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Kapeter(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fool ani. Hoe lori boo ni awon people yen sha.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by ithink7: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guys, what should we do. This thing won't stop unless we do something.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by duerap: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na so...make una dey sit down dey continue to steal una state funds while they come closer with their guns and evil plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Houseofglam7(f): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by ZikZikZik: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Centcanada: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
We don't call a spade a spade in Nigeria what is why we do the opposite. Instead they Will level Fulani or Fufulani or what did they call them a terrorist group, they have the guts to call Shiites terrorist group. This is just the beginning. Thank God na me and you vote APC. E just be like say we go Bush go fetch firewood when anthill full inside.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by anigbajumo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
These people Don turn east to their home land,third news on NL about herdsmen terrorism their region. I fink dem say na no go area for them after them slaughter pastor from SE some weeks ago,another news on NL about Fulani in kill another person from the east. laugh in Spanish grin grin grin grin

All hands must be on desk to fight these people.When they kill daughter of Afenifere leader IPOP are making empty threat her on NL,how market now?E Don turn to ur Syd.The earliet for SE,SS and SW to come together and fight these people the better for us.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Centcanada: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
We don't call a spade a spade in Nigeria that is why we do the opposite. Instead they Will level Fulani or Fufulani or what did they call them a terrorist group, they have the guts to call Shiites terrorist group. This is just the beginning. Thank God na me and you vote APC. E just be like say we go Bush go fetch firewood when anthill full inside.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Speedo17(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Now I am speechless!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / Kogi Police Arrest Attackers Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.