Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road (41749 Views)

Ex-commissioner For Information In Abia, Eze Chikamnayo, Attacked By Herdsmen / Man Stabbed To Death By Customs Officer Along Enugu Expressway. Photos / Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by cescfrank(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
No one is safe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Commanderinpips: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thank GOD for your life. GOD will surely judge the leaders of this nation very soon

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
If it is protester now, this useless aboki and his zombie army would go and shot and kill them one by one. I always regret being a Nigeria, if I was from Cotonou or Mali. It would be far far better.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Tumbulum: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
What do the Fulani's want ? It seems they are out to provoke Nigerians for war.

Its time for the governors in the east to put head together and proffer a solution to this

We must demand for the creation of state police. We cannot allow foreigners to cause problems in our homes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by TSRC: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
And buhari is still there collecting salary while the country turns to Syria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Kapeter(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
donifez:
This is really getting serious. The army guy was aware and did not take any action. Uncertainty is hanging in the air. A tip in the scale and we either make or mar ourselves.
the soldier should give himself a mission and go carry it out by himself abi so he can be court martialed and killed for disobeying order by leaving where his superior posted him for duty. Shebi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Myself2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
And they are arresting people for calling for revolution against Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by TSRC: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
cescfrank:
No one is safe
Not even the APC sycophants supporting incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by LordofNaija: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Q
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by martowskin1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80974848:

Like seriously?!
That is the only way Eze know that they were fulani herdsmen.
Now we know how to identify them.

This is food for thought as this young man says below........

The only thing ur suya brain can pick from all the man narrated is Fulani herdsmen, u can't even talk about the army men that refuse to do anything...

U cant even complain of the continuous insecurity, even thank God for the man's life, all u could foolishly see is Fulani herdsmen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
All tribe against one tribe; fulani.

Buhari, have u seen what your quest for power and expansionism has caused.

Even if other tribes are masquerading as fulanis,u and your people have bought serious market.
Never have I seen so much hatred for one tribe.

When u continue pushing the people to a corner, one day, they will get to the end of the wall and come after u and believe u me, it will be disastrous.

What it takes is other ethnic groups coming together but the big question is that there are betrayed among them.
Ur heritage before religion.

If my people are told to chose between Christianity( as majority are christians) and securing their fatherland, the way they will leave religion alone will shock outsiders cos we love our fatherland so much. No place like home.
What and who are u if u don't have an identity?
Abomination!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Opexzy: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80974848:

Like seriously?!
That is the only way Eze know that they were fulani herdsmen.
Now we know how to identify them.
Thanks Eze.

Everyone sponsoring violence all over the country will never end well.
Sorrow tears and blood will always be at their doorsteps every day of their miserable lives.
Along with their supporters.
Y'all can never escape it.

This is food for thought as this very wise young man says below........

Person wey no fear you and your cohort na over fearlessness dey worry am...

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by oneTIMEman(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
That man is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Nagode234: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Toscarel:
For those that would come online to back up these herdsmen and call all these accusations false, nemesis would surely catch up with you guys

By the time you experience it first hand it would be too late, the rape, the killings and all

A wise one always told me there is no smoke without fire, being a suspect is bad enough everyone including the pastors that escaped testified to the fact that its the herdsmen but some zombies are still encouraging evil, it shall reach you all one by one IJN.

You typed all your words completely but couldn't type "In Jesus Name"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Kerfuffle: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
As a learned Barrister, someone dressed in a Fulani regalia means he's a Fulani man? What an hasty concluson!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Femeto: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Baba na God save you o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by dionma: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Can someone please help to explain how he concluded it was Fulani herdsmen. Some random guys shots at your car and you instinctively know it is herdsmen. A politician for that matter who by the nature of his job should have numerous political enemies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Toscarel: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nagode234:

You typed all your words completely but couldn't type "In Jesus Name"

Oga that one concern you, if that's the only thing you could make out of what I said

Proof reader
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Pvssy: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fulani people are in trouble in Nigeria.

Every crime now is perpetrated by them.

Even the Texas, Illinois and Ohio shooting has been attributed to them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by greggng: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Toscarel:
For those that would come online to back up these herdsmen and call all these accusations false, nemesis would surely catch up with you guys

By the time you experience it first hand it would be too late, the rape, the killings and all

A wise one always told me there is no smoke without fire, being a suspect is bad enough everyone including the pastors that escaped testified to the fact that its the herdsmen but some zombies are still encouraging evil, it shall reach you all one by one IJN.

Did you hear where he said hooded ? That mean some people might be wearing fulani cloth to commit crime knowing fully well that every crime now is attributed to them. If thoroughly they are fulani why are they wearing hood. ..I put it to you that some criminal element are carrying out this crime while we are blaming fulani people...May God judge us properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Comedian2019: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ask Tinubu, it's Evans.
Crazy people parading themselves as politicians.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by donifez(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kapeter:
the soldier should give himself a mission and go carry it out by himself abi so he can be court martialed and killed for disobeying order by leaving where his superior posted him for duty. Shebi?

I said he so that people like you can jump on me and attack me. The truth is that the soldier said they're aware. So what are they doing on the road if not to prevent such occurrences.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by BenniYinks05: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Naija, which way??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by banio: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria Police will arrest you to provide the shooter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by omerukokwuru(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
martowskin1:

The only thing ur suya brain can pick from all the man narrated is Fulani herdsmen, u can't even talk about the army men that refuse to do anything...

U cant even complain of the continuous insecurity, even thank God for the man's life, all u could foolishly see is Fulani herdsmen

how can he see... do you think such a person as reasonable? or don't you know his god is there grand patron how dare him challenge his maker or do you want him to die untimely from hunger? what will become of him with his 30k monthly stipend ?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Useful1: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Same yesterday, in that Enugu- Port Harcourt express (precisely along Ogbaku town, before the UNTH Ituku OzallaEnugu), the same group kidnapped H.R.H. Igwe Sunday Orji and his wife. He's the traditional ruler of Obom autonomous community of Agbogugu Town, Awgu L.G., Enugu State. I heard today that they're demanding #60mil for both of them.
It's disheartening to say the least.
The hour has come for the timely intervention of the God who rescued Nigeria and Nigerians from the hands of late Sanni Abacha in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by tfash96(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
This thing does baffle me.. Fulani herdsmen in my zone and town to be specific are cool now.Though they do bring their cows into someone's farm and those ones will be eating someone's hardwork but this attack(killing) they're not doing that shit here.. Anytime I see them I'm not afraid to pass beside them as long as I'm not afraid of cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by beardedboy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigii:
Da fu*k! angry

The borny deaf man in Aso villa wouldn't do a thing.
Things are getting serious.

Programmed bloke

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Edyice: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari will be like .. NEXT LEVEL.. grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by Toscarel: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
greggng:

Did you hear where he said hooded ? That mean some people might be wearing fulani cloth to commit crime knowing fully well that every crime now is attributed to them. If thoroughly they are fulani why are they wearing hood. ..I put it to you that some criminal element are carrying out this crime while we are blaming fulani people...May God judge us properly.

As I said there's no smoke without fire , being a suspect is bad enough,
When the Fulani killed innocent people in Benue and justified their killings they didnt know they were spelling doom for th3mselveß right so right now whether na them or no be them na them

Oga investigator

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road by FLYFIRE(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
martowskin1:

And I can ASSURE you that ALL the LIKES on his idiotic post ARE ENTIRELY his with different monikers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.