Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love (542 Views)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love by bolafez(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2019
This is on behalf of a friend.

my boyfriend truly love me but I'm finding it very difficult to love him. I'm not dating another guy except him. I went to another state for my NYSC and came back home yesterday. He was all over me telling me how much he missed me but, the truth is, I didn't talk much because I don't love him. I'm trying so hard to love him as he does to me but, it's not just working.
Note: I've not seen or get attracted to any guy since my ex left me. I've forgiven him and moved on but, I don't know how I can fall for my loving boyfriend.

I need your advice(s), please.
Re: I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love by Davash222(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2019
You don’t need any advice. The guy needs our advice.

He needs to stay away from you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Go and protest
Re: I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2019
You haven't gotten over your ex, that's why.
Re: I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love by bolafez(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Remimadrid:
You haven't gotten over your ex, that's why.

how?
Re: I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love by sweetsell: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2019
As your friend no get common sense boys for street go let am no say she must get sense by fire by force. How did you live your mother, father n siblings ? You carry their love from heaven come earth ba ?!

bolafez:
This is on behalf of a friend.

my boyfriend truly love me but I'm finding it very difficult to love him. I'm not dating another guy except him. I went to another state for my NYSC and came back home yesterday. He was all over me telling me how much he missed me but, the truth is, I didn't talk much because I don't love him. I'm trying so hard to love him as he does to me but, it's not just working.
Note: I've not seen or get attracted to any guy since my ex left me. I've forgiven him and moved on but, I don't know how I can fall for my loving boyfriend.

I need your advice(s), please.
Re: I'm Finding It Difficult To Fall In Love by totosucker(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
If u don't love him,u better leave him before he leaves u.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Check Your Bra . / Types Of Australian Sugar Babies You Should Know / Ladies Would You Date A Guy With Benz Or A Guy With Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.