Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

#RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. (4164 Views)

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / #endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by chily11: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2019
This is what the soldiers who came to stop #RevolutionIsNow have used to disperse protesters.
This weapon cannot only kill,but will bury the soul
Even our military that is fighting boko Haram do not bear this kinda weapon.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by tutudesz: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2019
chily11:
This is what the soldiers who came to stop #RevolutionIsNow have used to shoot at protesters.
Those air force personnel's and not Soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by MarkT30: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Thanks for update

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by chily11: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2019
MarkT30:
IDEA

#RevolutionIsNow

The best way to carry out this protest.

There are ways to protest against bad governance. If we all fill bag of sand block roads to Aso Rock, state government houses, ministries, airports, seaport, and all major roads. The masses will have locked down this country. Please Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
#RevolutionIsNow

You can bring with you 20 bags, 30 bags etc..

Block every major roads, people will come out.
Block every major roads, you have restricted police movement

They'll use bulldozer to remove those things without hesitation.

5 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by godliman: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2019
This country is cursed. Nigerian youths are not even commenting on "Revolution Now" they are more interested in BBnaija. It is shameful. I have a job and a near comfortable life. If unemployed youths don't care about suffering why should I care. May God have mercy on Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by BUGOFF(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
We forget our history so soon, little wonder the subject was scrapped from our schools.
What more effective weapon of change do we need again than the ABACHA TREATMENT? If u know...

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Legendguy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
tutudesz:

Mugu!, whai is the difference between airforce and soldier?
My dad is an air commodore and he is a soldier

4 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
chily11:

They'll use bulldozer to remove those things without hesitation.
They are all soilders, Navy oh, Army oh, Marines oh, Air Force oh, Navy seals oh, Delta Force oh, are all soilders. Only Police, Dss, Civil Defence and Co are paramilitary force. So that was an own goal.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by frankdoz: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Chai, the assault riffle can take down 50 Yoruba Muslim protester.

3 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by tutudesz: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Legendguy:

Unfortunately I seriously doubt if your father is an Air Commodore, because you should know that your father Is an Airman and not a soldier. Let me educate you more because your foolishness is an embarrassment to your father rank and the Air force. Army, Navy, Air Force are all branch of the Military, Soldier fall under Army, Airman fall under Air force.
Guy my dad is a retired Colonel, My uncle is a formal MS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by aremuforlife(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
[/quote][quote author=tutudesz post=80960787]
Unfortunately I seriously doubt if your father is an Air Commodore, because you should know that your father Is an Airman and not a soldier. Let me educate you more because your foolishness is an embarrassment to your father rank and the Air force. Army, Navy, Air Force are all branch of the Military, Soldier fall under Army, Airman for under Air force.
Guy my dad is retired Colonel, My uncle is a formal MS.
They are all soldier, Air force is just a branch in soldiers just like Army and NAVY

6 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by tutudesz: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
aremuforlife:

They are all soldier, Air force is just a branch in soldiers just like Army and NAVY
Soldier is mostly associated with the Army and like i said Soldier/army, Airman/Air Force and Sailor/Navy they are all part of the military, Sailor, Airman don't like been called Soldiers.
Only pointed out those were Air force personnel.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Techcrunchng(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
tutudesz:

Unfortunately I seriously doubt if your father is an Air Commodore, because you should know that your father Is an Airman and not a soldier. Let me educate you more because your foolishness is an embarrassment to your father rank and the Air force. Army, Navy, Air Force are all branch of the Military, Soldier fall under Army, Airman for under Air force.
Guy my dad is retired Colonel, My uncle is a formal MS.
you are correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Niaja4real(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
So where is the much talked about #RevolutionNow on 5th August?
Just a single blast of smoke (teargas) the small number that manage to go out all scampered for safety.
U pipu should stop distracting the President@Buhari & allow him to concentrate na!
Abi no be @Next Level again?

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Cutealexio(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
As long as you're in the military then you're a soldier
tutudesz:

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by PharoahIII: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Legendguy:

[color=#006600][/color]

The op is quite right, a soldier is a person who serves in the Army, and an army is simply an organized military force trained to fight on land. If the op had used the word combatant for example then yes you would be right to say that they are all combatants. The airforce are a branch of the armed forces NOT the army, as the army itself is also a branch of the armed forces.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by tutudesz: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cutealexio:
As long as you're in the military then you're a soldier
are DSS personal Policemen? because they preform almost the same role?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Cutealexio(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
DSS is para-millitary
tutudesz:

are DSS personal Policemen? because they preform almost the same role?

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
used by the dss and special force...A friend of mine who is in the nigeria's army special force said ''All these boys don get odeshi for ak47 and GMP guns but him travor juju dey fear am''
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by BlackfireX: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fire that sowore first

Then test it on those Yoruba protesters
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by tutudesz: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cutealexio:
DSS is para-millitary
DSS are grouped under law enforcement agencies, while the paramilitary agencies are FRSC, Custom, Civil Defense, Fire service. DSS, EFCC and police are Law enforcement agencies? Will you call DSS personal policemen, since they preform similar duties?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by ManTiger(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Revolution Now, the moment Police Officers threaten to shoot protesters and journalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t9C4djPhu4
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by BafanaBafana: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
chily11:
This is what the soldiers who came to stop #RevolutionIsNow[b] have used to shoot at protesters.
This weapon cannot only kill,but will bury the soul[/b]
So you are saying they have shot at protesters. How many of the protesters have been buried? Or did they miss their targets?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by LordofNaija: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Legendguy:

Shut up your dad is just an ordinary seaman, who dash am commodore, stop weed
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by giddykay: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
frankdoz:
Chai, the assault riffle can take down 50 Yoruba Muslim protester.
who is this person?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by giddykay: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
tutudesz:

Unfortunately I seriously doubt if your father is an Air Commodore, because you should know that your father Is an Airman and not a soldier. Let me educate you more because your foolishness is an embarrassment to your father rank and the Air force. Army, Navy, Air Force are all branch of the Military, Soldier fall under Army, Airman fall under Air force.
king of savagery
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by partnerbiz4: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
So the rifle fires 13 shots per sec?

I will not believe it jor cool shocked

BUY GLO E TOP UP AIRTIME AT 16% DISCOUNT.

We can create a Retailer Wallet Account Contact for you.
Contact us below.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by lytech1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
godliman:
This country is cursed. Nigerian youths are not even commenting on "Revolution Now" they are more interested in BBnaija. It is shameful. I have a job and a near comfortable life. If unemployed youths don't care about suffering why should I care. May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Even if an unemployed care,you wont still care.
We all want a better Nigeria,but people like you dont want to sacrifice anything.
Those people out there protesting are unemployed,why don't you join them?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by SjMbula(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
chily11:
This is what the soldiers who came to stop #RevolutionIsNow have used to disperse protesters.
Op take am easy na, Dss has been this assault Rifle for ages and it doesn't bury anybody we know, the gun na undertaker abi na burial home?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Collins4u1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
tutudesz:

Exactly, I know army doesn't have good gun
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
tutudesz:

Airman is also a soldier you doofus. Go ask your dad instead of disgracing the man in public like this.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by CaptainStephen(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
ruggedtimi:
used by the dss and special force...A friend of mine who is in the nigeria's army special force said ''All these boys don get odeshi for ak47 and GMP guns but him travor juju dey fear am''
Really ! So odeshi can work for 7.62mm and not 5.56mm cheesy clap for your sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Japan: IPOB Attacks Adesina, Dares Him On President’s Whereabouts / Nnamdi Kanu Makes "#hole In Buhari Neck" To Trends On Twitter (photos) / See The Small Child That Revalidated His APC Membership in Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.