Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

#RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. (4170 Views)

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / #endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Amuocha: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tinubu boys
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by tutudesz: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Airman is also a soldier you doofus. Go ask your dad instead of disgracing the man in public like this.
Smart fool google the word soldier and tell me what you see!! Next argue with your mate.
Cambridge Dictionary define soldier as a person who is in an army and wears its uniform, esp. someone who fights when there is a war.
Webster definition is someone engaged in military service and especially in the army.
Or you want me to add more definition since your comprehension skills is F up?
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by NinjaMetahuman: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
tutudesz:

Unfortunately I seriously doubt if your father is an Air Commodore, because you should know that your father Is an Airman and not a soldier. Let me educate you more because your foolishness is an embarrassment to your father rank and the Air force. Army, Navy, Air Force are all branch of the Military, Soldier fall under Army, Airman fall under Air force.
Guy my dad is a retired Colonel, My uncle is a formal MS.
see this one spilling garbage with maximum confidence. cheesy
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by bubu2019: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
MarkT30:
IDEA

#RevolutionIsNow

The best way to carry out this protest.

There are ways to protest against bad governance. If we all fill bag of sand block roads to Aso Rock, state government houses, ministries, airports, seaport, and all major roads. The masses will have locked down this country. Please Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
#RevolutionIsNow

You can bring with you 20 bags, 30 bags etc..

Block every major roads, people will come out.
Block every major roads, you have restricted police movement
I want to know your tribe before I share it
if you are from brown roof republic
God !!!!
I will not shaee
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by tutudesz: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
see this one spilling garbage with maximum confidence. cheesy
Spilling garbage? Mr Smart Ass please please please tell us what correct.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by ise82(m): 5:15am On Aug 06, 2019
MarkT30:
IDEA

#RevolutionIsNow

The best way to carry out this protest.

There are ways to protest against bad governance. If we all fill bag of sand block roads to Aso Rock, state government houses, ministries, airports, seaport, and all major roads. The masses will have locked down this country. Please Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
#RevolutionIsNow

You can bring with you 20 bags, 30 bags etc..

Block every major roads, people will come out.
Block every major roads, you have restricted police movement

God bless you. We need sensible ppl like you not fools. Americans fought for their land. Nigerians are cowards.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Legendguy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
LordofNaija:

Shut up your dad is just an ordinary seaman, who dash am commodore, stop weed
You are the one to shutup
My dad is an air commodore., which equivalent to commodore in navy and brigadier general in the army
Ignorantus!!!

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by yaki84: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
godliman:
This country is cursed. Nigerian youths are not even commenting on "Revolution Now" they are more interested in BBnaija. It is shameful. I have a job and a near comfortable life. If unemployed youths don't care about suffering why should I care. May God have mercy on Nigeria.
27th febuary was the day nigerians supposed to have revolted, but we chicken out cause of lies like 30k minimum wage, dangote refinery, etc.
Sowore dey on him own on this.
I have no pity on anybody who directly or steewpeedly thru advocacy or otherwise brought about the second coming of buhari
Lets enjoy this thing amicably pls.
It s either u r appointed by dis admin or disappointed.
Everybody can't be appointed now.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by mbos: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
young people should comtimue for tomorrow

yes fighting for your life and future

90°INCLUSIVE-REVOLUTION.mpg

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by orisa37: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Brutal and Buraitai.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by godliman: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
yaki84:

27th febuary was the day nigerians supposed to have revolted, but we chicken out cause of lies like 30k minimum wage, dangote refinery, etc.
Sowore dey on him own on this.
I have no pity on anybody who directly or steewpeedly thru advocacy or otherwise brought about the second coming of buhari
Lets enjoy this thing amicably pls.
It s either u r appointed by dis admin or disappointed.
Everybody can't be appointed now.
Bros you are right ooo I agree with you.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by striker07(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Legendguy:

You are the one to shutup
My dad is an air commodore., which equivalent to commodore in navy and brigadier general in the army
Ignorantus!!!
soldier primarily is a member of armed forces that fights on land,which falls under Army.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Josegun(m): 12:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Visit any Aiforce base, low rank airmen are called soldiers. Leave dictionary alone and go for reality.
Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by IGBOSON1: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2019
godliman:
This country is cursed. Nigerian youths are not even commenting on "Revolution Now" they are more interested in BBnaija. It is shameful. I have a job and a near comfortable life. If unemployed youths don't care about suffering why should I care. May God have mercy on Nigeria.

Not all youths! Some actually are prepared to fight and even die for what they believe in.....just that what they believe in may not be in tandem with what 'one Nigeria' apostles believe in!

However, you're right that those youths who actually believe in Nigeria and its continued existence should put things like BBnaija and soapy dance on the back-burner, and come out en-masse to enforce the real seismic change they want to see!

2 Likes

Re: #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters. by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2019
It is not whether they are mostly associated with the army but whether as someone claiming to know or understand the correct usage of the word, soldier, if it is generic and applies to all members of the armed forces despite, according to you, airmen being aversed to being called soldiers

tutudesz:

Soldier is mostly associated with the Army and like i said Soldier/army, Airman/Air Force and Sailor/Navy they are all part of the military, Sailor, Airman don't like been called Soldiers.
Only pointed out those were Air force personnel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives EU Parliament Building. - Photos / BREAKING: INEC Declares Results Of Orhionwon LGA, Obaseki Wins / Did Gov. El-rufai Unknowingly Announce BUHARI'S 2023 Anointed Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.