Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS (53177 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by nsesam(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Watching the video, my heart melt for him but am sorry let him enjoy the change he brought to us as DSS have whisked him to another lesson of humility.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why cant our youths storm DSS headquarters in Abuja?

Can you please take the bold step first. Abi you no be youth? Who want die for Nigeria?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Simplyleo: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by ZikZikZik: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
donsola:
The driver is the real MVP
I salute his courage

989900:
The driver na stubborn boy.#liver

That driver deserves and gets my full respect..
Like that guy really has his boss’s back even though he knows there’s guns involved

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by isram: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
i must let you know, you are a m@d man, what will kill you is with apc, 16years kill you there, how many of the apc members are former pdp, apc and dpd are the same, wake up mugu
michoim:
Someone with good conscience will readily wonder where are these so-called revolutionists all the 16 years PDP were busy looting the nation's treasury with callous impunity, culminating in Diezani(the mother of all looters fleeing to London)...where was Sowore, the indian helm merchant, then; that suddenly 'wake up' after losing in an election where the electorate votes shows that he is no body in Nigeria political space but being used by PDP/ATIKU...

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by DonBenny77(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is kidnapping right here!!!
A wise man once said "Buhari is a terrorist"

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Humility017(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ventura1:
DSS are unintelligent

I tell you...first thing they ought to have done getting there was to dismantle the CCTVs and make sure the hotel management comply.
just see the way the arrest was made just like normal police raid

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by alonso4a(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
. Shut up... u no folo 4d youth

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Humility017(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Can you please take the bold step first. Abi you no be youth? Who want die for Nigeria?

should the youths march in large numbers...nothing will happen to them.
let's say like 10,000 youths.
with online recordings and streaming for the CNN other foreign media
they will have their way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by muhua1: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Wow that guy on white strip shirt na RIDE OR DIE MAN, imagine using the Lexus to hit the stupid DSS vehicule and still drove out and gave them a chase.

Well done brother.

god help you guys why African like supporting criminals ?
yesterday you guys post some picture of that car saying the DSS are the one smash the car which is lie as the cctv show the oppset side
he is the on even smashin the DSS car, do you know if this was in america or here in saudi arabia the police will arrest the guy and charge him
or Can he dare To do that in US and still Be Free? .

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by aremuforlife(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Kajoka post=80960853]

To save face.

If there wasn't such evidence they would have kept mute like the case of Nnmandi Kanu.

Bro We talking Sowore who has been in active activism since the days of Abacha.

This is a game of Chess. It could go either way.

Sahara Reporter would keep releasing one thing or the other till the polity becomes saturated

Note:This is just my private opinion. I hold sway for no one

Dss played professionalism in the way and manner the make the arrest him.
They were only after their target despite the confrontation. In the previous news we saw the picture of the bashed cars as if Sowore was dragged and beating before he was taken away. But the other was the one that bashed the car against the dss.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by wickedboi: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
This video just shows that our secuirty forces are not too bright
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Humility017:

should the youths march in large numbers...nothing will happen to them.
let's say like 10,000 youths.
with online recordings and streaming for the CNN other foreign media
they will have their way

Lol, like you don’t know Buhari. If SARS and army shoot you your body go come down. I won’t advice any of my family to do such thing. But if we have strong youth that can do it, then good luck to them. I would support them online.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by snowlord(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
The driver is a brave man

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Basher8583: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
donsola:
The driver is the real MVP
I salute his courage

Which courage. For risking his life and damaging Sowore's car.
If not for the professionalism of the DSS he would have been well injured and dealt a lesson of his life.
Never fight with a man with a gun.
I'm sure he was just putting up a gallant display because of CCTV camera so that the drama will not be too stale.
Hence why the cctv footage was released on SR. An my... that CCTV quality is dope sha.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by donaldde2: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Are you not part of the youth, hun?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Roushy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
But why the use of force. Is Sowore known to possess arms? And it doesn't look like he is resisting the arrest. Why the gragra
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Twinna: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
The guy try but make him no try that rough play with SARS or soldiers.
989900:
The driver na stubborn boy.#liver

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Flairoqy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kajoka:

Then they must be poorly trained. You dont illegally scoop someone away and leave evidence.

More reason why i think the protest was only a bait, the DSS action is the real #revolutionnow, sowore is playing a very deep political chess.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Basher8583: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Roushy:
But why the use of force. Is Sowore known to possess arms? And it doesn't look like he is resisting the arrest. Why the gragra

Did you see force in the CCTV footage?
As far as I'm concerned it was his driver that was provoking force. They should have packed him a resetting slap

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
aremuforlife:

Dss played professionalism in the way and manner the make the arrest him.
They were only after their target despite the confrontation. In the previous news we saw the picture of the bashed cars as if Sowore was dragged and beating before he was taken away. But the other was the one that bashed the car against the dss.

LOL.... If what you watched is professionalism then it's either your standard in life is very low or there is another definition of professionalism that only u know.

7 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by googi: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some people make me laugh sometimes, I tell ya. Youths Go and protest?

Even Sowore who started as a student is getting old now. Some youths don't know that or do not want to know. They are still crying about how Jonathan that got votes from North to South squandered it all in the hands of El Dorado managers that have never achieved anything in their history.

Well, the youths are waiting for 150 year old Tai Solarin, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana to lead

The youths? Give them iPhone, slay queens and Mercedes and everything will be All Right. They learned it from Jonathan the creator of Father Christmas, Hon. Dansuki.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by RexTramadol1: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fine crib
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Basher8583:

Which courage. For risking his life and damaging Sowore's car.
If not for the professionalism of the DSS he would have been well injured and dealt a lesson of his life.
Never fight with a man with a gun.
I'm sure he was just putting up a gallant display because of CCTV camera so that the drama will not be too stale.
Hence why the cctv footage was released on SR. An my... that CCTV quality is dope sha.

...... Professionalism must be the most bastardised word these days
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by oruma19: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
isram:
God bless GEJ, shebi u sabi get mouth for occupy lagos that year
No dey yarn like this nau, let's just support this struggle for our freedom. Pls put the past behind and let's get free from the hands our our leaders, if u know the money these politicians are eating which belongs to u and I, u go weep oo. Earlier we cooperate and fight this common cause, the beta for us. Plz I am appealing to all Nigerian youths, Leta leave the past and all the differences and fight for our future and those of our children.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Basher8583: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Poorboy:
20 bags filled with sand for one person to bring na beans, keep dreaming.

You are definitely a poor boy. Your thoughts are severely deficient
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by Basher8583: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Atouba:

...... Professionalism must be the most bastardised word these days

Same as REVOLUTION
Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by nsesam(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
This guy might be the next president of this country if this his game plan work out well, I won't be surprise if the government of the day has a hand in this political chess. Nigerian are smart

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS by netpro(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
unohbethel:
finally ur revealing ur true self.. Remind me ur region again

How does my region help you. Or you want to find excuse to justify twisted mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.