Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k (1810 Views)

Design anything for with just a token check out!!! Logos and more / Learn To Create Animated Video With Just A Token Of #3,000 / Leramoe Legale, A Simple Logo Design By Hyperphix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by philo04(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
digitnet media.......email me if you are intrested poetdavid39@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by healthserve(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
philo04:

I'll make a very good one not just a simppenone for 2500. Chat with me on WhatsApp
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by healthserve(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
philo04:

I'll make a very good one not just a simple one for 2500. Chat with me on WhatsApp.
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by blackpanthar: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
HERE ITS FREE. thank me later

philo04:

1 Like

Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by IamProdigy: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
blackpanthar:

It's not your fault!
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
blackpanthar:

lol
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by Shubbys: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
blackpanthar:

Nice design
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by adefemi007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
IamProdigy:

It's not your fault!
as in, I just tire for some people
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by blackpanthar: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Those of you who are not happy that I gave it out FREE AGAIN.... pls calm down. I make $350 on fiverr designing logo, business cards, flyers and other 3d stuff... my decision to give it FREE was because of an open mind.

Am not greedy... I cant be squirming for meager 1k that is not up to what I spend on calls in a day, besides, there are FREE android and IOS apps that will do better designs in less than 1 minute. My point is, learn when and where to give FREE and when and where to CHARGE for designs.

So with all due respect to the BADDEST designers on nairaland... am not trying to spoil your business or make the OP LAZY... this is not his first time of ASKING FOR LOGO... If he comes up to 2500 per design, I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT.

I did it because anyone who designs for the OP at such price of 1k must be HUNGRY... but if it was 2500 and above... then its a JOB.

IamProdigy
adefemi007
adefemi007:

as in, I just tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by Adeinfo: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
blackpanthar:
Those of you who are not happy that I gave it out FREE AGAIN.... pls calm down. I make $350 on fiverr designing logo, business cards, flyers and other 3d stuff... my decision to give it FREE was because of an open mind.

Am not greedy... I cant be squirming for meager 1k that is not up to what I spend on calls in a day, besides, there are FREE android and IOS apps that will do better designs in less than 1 minute. My point is, learn when and where to give FREE and when and where to CHARGE for designs.

So with all due respect to the BADDEST designers on nairaland... am not trying to spoil your business or make the OP LAZY... this is not his first time of ASKING FOR LOGO... If he comes up to 2500 per design, I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT.

I did it because anyone who designs for the OP at such price of 1k must be HUNGRY... but if it was 2500 and above... then its a JOB.

IamProdigy
adefemi007

With the quality of the design you put up there, I put it up to you that you're telling lies by saying you earn up to $350 on fiverr. Stop lying and making yourself look good. Go and learn

1 Like

Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by blackpanthar: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
maybe you have not been on FIVERR.

I can send you my profile so you see it. WHAT WOULD I GAIN BY LYING? am not here to sell or impress anyone.

So be wise with your words. The designs are of different qualities and you should know and respect that.

Adeinfo:

With the quality of the design you put up there, I put it up to you that you're telling lies by saying you earn up to $350 on fiverr. Stop lying and making yourself look good. Go and learn
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by IamProdigy: 12:44am On Aug 06, 2019
blackpanthar:

IamProdigy
adefemi007

Sadly we have sot of grown people who still acts like teenagers....

Even if you are to do a free design...
Why not DM, the person and do your charity in the inbox, than make this trade look so cheap.

Imagine, how you made those who wanted to do that little Job... for a meagre amount feel.

I shouldn't be teaching 350$ earning designer like you... Some of this little things a 16yr old should know.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by aktem(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2019
blackpanthar:

IamProdigy
adefemi007

People like you are the ones that devalue design industry. Besides, why dont you just DM him and do whatever free design you wanna do? .

Displaying your amateur designs here and claiming you earn $350 in fiverr, You think we are fools right?
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by philo04(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
healthserve:

I'll make a very good one not just a simple one for 2500. Chat with me on WhatsApp.
pls kindly send me a dm on my email
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by philo04(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
blackpanthar:

bros thank you sir but i need something stronger i will pay 2k last
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by philo04(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
aktem:

People like you are the ones that devalue design industry. Besides, why dont you just DM him and do whatever free design you wanna do? .

Displaying your amateur designs here and claiming you earn $350 in fiverr, You think we are fools right?

sir pls dont blame the guy he was only trying to help thank you
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by philo04(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
IamProdigy:

Sadly we have sot of grown people who still acts like teenagers....

Even if you are to do a free design...
Why not DM, the person and do your charity in the inbox, than make this trade look so cheap.

Imagine, how you made those who wanted to do that little Job... for a meagre amount feel.

I shouldn't be teaching 350$ earning designer like you... Some of this little things a 16yr old should know.
you are right brother most of us are hustlers
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by healthserve(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
philo04:
pls kindly send me a dm on my email

I sent you a mail. Check and respond. Thanks
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by don4real18(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2019
blackpanthar:

It's obvious that you are not a designer. You had to copy digital media's logo online to edit. You even have poor manipulation skills.
To the OP, graphics design is a profession. Lots of research is always put in place to come up with a logo design (that is if it is being handled by a professional)
A professional designer wouldn't even do a logo for you for 5k talk more of 1k. Imagine I come to your startup firm and request for a 200 Naira service. It won't be just an insult to you and your knowledge but an insult to the investment and time you used in your skill acquisition and education.
Learn to do better even if the economy is hard.

For your design and animation consultation, I am only a DM away.

PS. Adeinfo, they are good designs but definitely not his/hers

CC
Philo04
IamProdigy
Aktem

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by lilachiever(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2019
don4real18:

It's obvious that you are not a designer. You had to copy digital media's logo online to edit. You even have poor manipulation skills.
To the OP, graphics design is a profession. Lots of research is always put in place to come up with a logo design (that is if it is being handled by a professional)
A professional designer wouldn't even do a logo for you for 5k talk more of 1k. Imagine I come to your startup firm and request for a 200 Naira service. It won't be just an insult to you and your knowledge but an insult to the investment and time you used in your skill acquisition and education.
Learn to do better even if the economy is hard.

For your design and animation consultation, I am only a DM away.

PS. Adeinfo, they are good designs but definitely not his/hers

CC
Philo04
IamProdigy
Aktem

this just gave him away
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by healthserve(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2019
philo04:

I thought you were going to contact me
Re: Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k by Ward45: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2022
A simple logo is a logo that has just one main form. The main idea here is to keep it simple and make it memorable. This can be done by keeping it simple in terms of shape, color, and even style. Visit https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/simple/ to check new templates. The best way to start with designing a simple logo for a token of 1k is by taking into account the name of your ICO. You will need to find out what words or phrases describe your ICO in its entirety and then use them as inspiration for your new design.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Posters/ Cd Covers Of Nigerian Movies Look So Bad? / Tv Tuner/capture Device, Also Gèforce Nvidia Vga Card For Sale! / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.