Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (71936 Views)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Carbon2Oxide: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Explorer dropping baddest thread cool
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by DameB(f): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

An already dead whale was butchered in Nigeria and insults were flying upandan

Now these ones voluntary killed, not just one, but 23 grin

Let me wait for the usual praise singers to resume for afternoon duty cool
523 this year alone

1 Like

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by DameB(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nbote:
Well since it is only a once in a year hunt and regulated by law how e take concern us.. Dey have lots of whales around there and have shown d process to b sustainable so wetin d animal rights group own.. If dey don't eat whales dat dey have during d winter will dey eat demselves?

The charity said it is the 10th whale hunt on the islands this year, with 536 pilot whales slaughtered in total.

1 Like

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by otokx(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
DameB:

523 this year alone

Those guys do not know how to make Nigerian peppersoup.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by DameB(f): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
otokx:

Those guys do not know how to make Nigerian peppersoup.
Seriously ogrin grin
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Mikenyong(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
All animals were created for our food
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
gaby:
Poor whales..

These particular Faroese migrated from the Bayelsa State of Nigeria.

You are a bastard,for that statement
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by izubext007: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
using whale 4 festiver is better dan using human being 4 festiver eg south west.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Glycosunde: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bbbwings:

Stfu
This is a sport
Our kill is driven by hunger

You c ur life, wc is better is it to kill tens of whale for sport or to kill just one whale because you r hungry. I know u r in d school of thought that say everything foreign is good but everything local is bad. Please go to d mirror repeat after me: I'm a hypocrite, I'm a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Legendguru: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
oh
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by sylve11: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
justscorchone:

You are a bastard,for that statement

angry grin cheesy grin cool
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Mizwisdom(f): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

Now that they've seen white people doing it, it has been accepted as a civilized way. Blacks are doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by izzou(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Now that they've seen white people doing it, it has been accepted as a civilized way. Blacks are doomed.

I don't think blacks entirely are doomed. I think your sense of understanding is doomed

People made comparisons in that thread that the whites can never do such, hence my comment

Don't quote me if your comprehension is faulty

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Zane2point4(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Judybash93:
Humans are the biggest mistake of creation, evolution or whatever led to our existence.... Damn
How can you say this against your ownkind?

What of lions and tiger that decapitate and mow down poor animals under there food chain on dialy basis?

That fact is that we are on top the food chain whether you like it or not am sure u eat suya, cow head, goat meat, chicken, do you know how many you must have indirectly killed in a yr?
This ppl are not killing for nothing, they're killing so they wont die of stervation.

Pls reason o.

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Mizwisdom(f): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:

I don't think blacks entirely are doomed. I think your sense of understanding is doomed

People made comparisons in that thread that the whites can never do such, hence my comment

I've quoted you. It seems you don't understand my point, I don't discuss with people that don't think. Bye.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nbote:
Well since it is only a once in a year hunt and regulated by law how e take concern us.. Dey have lots of whales around there and have shown d process to b sustainable so wetin d animal rights group own.. If dey don't eat whales dat dey have during d winter will dey eat demselves?

It looks like you missed the part below:
The charity said it is the 10th whale hunt on the islands this year, with 536 pilot whales slaughtered in total.

BTW: what was your reaction to the dead whale that was butchered in Nigeria?
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Franklyspeakin: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Chaiii imagine whale fish pepper soup person go belle full wella especially when taken with cold legend
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
.....the shithole ain't alone afterall!
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by bid4rich(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why do they not try this with Shark?
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by tfash96(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
RonKenoly:

My bad, I meant dolphins.
now I have peace of mind
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by benicta(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just a little time and there won't be any whale for them to kill anymore.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by tyup(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'll leave the thread for Mr PremierGains247 to come and lecture us on the adverse effects of this to the Ecosystem Clime

he should be useful in educating us atleast so we'll gain something and not just to Hawk 1.30 odd all round the thread like a Gaboon sad
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Okoroawusa: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some ppl will still come to tell why the white man whale killing is better than that of Nigerians
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Judybash93(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Zane2point4:

How can you say this against your ownkind?

What of lions and tiger that decapitate and mow down poor animals under there food chain on dialy basis?

That fact is that we are on top the food chain whether you like it or not am sure u eat suya, cow head, goat meat, chicken, do you know how many you must have indirectly killed in a yr?
This ppl are not killing for nothing, they're killing so they wont die of stervation.

Pls reason o.

If humans aren't present in today's planet as we know it, the world will strive and if we leave only humans here for a bit, the world will come to an end.... Look at it well sir... And you'll see that humans are the greatest threat to the well being of our own planet...
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Bigzigg(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Beware of Whales
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by herich(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:

You're neither here or there!
Calm down, your brain need rest to comprehend further.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by imitateMe(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:
grin

They didn't eat the whales like animals. Your people ate the whale like their lives depended on it.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where re dose people criticizing nigerians that kill whale the other day.

what did,you have to say aboug this?
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by thunderbabs: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Brutality undecided
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Sniper101(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
But WHY
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by izzou(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
imitateMe:

They didn't eat the whales like animals. Your people ate the whale like their lives depended on it.

I weep for your reasoning

cry

1 Like

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by doggedfighter(f): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
izzou:

No joy at all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) / 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.