Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands (71937 Views)

Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by doggedfighter(f): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
tfash96:
now I have peace of mind
But do dolphins rape and molest women?
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by izzou(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I've quoted you. It seems you don't understand my point, I don't discuss with people that don't think. Bye.

I wasn't discussing with you

1 Like

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is gross n brutal

1 Like

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Annycj: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
they follows the foot step of Nigeria
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by pacespot(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
RoyalBlak007:
The islanders cut away at the meat and blubber of the whales in order to feed themselves during winter. Despite complaints from environmental charities, they say the whales are treated humanely and that the hunt is legal

Mynd44

I've never tasted a whale, I think the meat must have been really sweet to have warranted this level of brutality.

But if humans don't eat whales and the whales keep multiplying, they will end up eating humans some day. If they had such number of whales in the water, then this killing is justifying to some extent.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by simiife: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where are dos guys preaching endangered species, they shud b preserved nonsense d oda day,wat do u guys have to say abt dis,mtcheew

Someone even said dat he being black worst of all being a Nigerian,and it is dat same pesin dat will accuse a white pesin of being a racist, HYPOCRITE
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
tfash96:
now I have peace of mind
Lol, you dey stay for water?
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by penjm: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
now I know is not only Africans that have such attitudes.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is sad. So there’s nothing else they can eat except those highly intelligent mammals?
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by tfash96(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, you dey stay for water?
ig yes safe I dey safe I no b girl
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by tfash96(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
doggedfighter:

But do dolphins rape and molest women?
it might be true I knw they're social sha
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by headz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Distant relative's of Bayelsa people
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bbbwings:
Stfu This is a sport Our kill is driven by hunger
So you mean killing for pleasure is better than killing for consumption?

You are dangerously stupid i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
imitateMe:

They didn't eat the whales like animals. Your people ate the whale like their lives depended on it.

i taught the person i quoted earlier was the most stupid. I never knew you were a competitor in the stupidity market. With this level of stupidity, in a week time, you should have make your competitors go out of stock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by solsticey2k3(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Extinction loading...
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by TGMISKY(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
If na Naija get this 'humane' tradition, I dey sure say USA, Britian, China, Germany, etc for don place ban say make Nigerians no travel come their place again as we dey too humane

1 Like

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by izzou(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
kingy1:

i taught the person i quoted earlier was the most stupid. I never knew you were a competitor in the stupidity market. With this level of stupidity, in a week time, you should have make your competitors go out of stock.

grin grin

Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by imitateMe(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
kingy1:

You certainly must be from Bayelsa. Your outburst is pardoned.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by RillJ(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2019
People wey Nigeria better pass for this world plenty!
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by akdjr(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2019
If this happen in Nigeria as tradition, you will see Nigerians tagging the tribe with all sorts of names. I remember how Queen of England sacrifice a baby (Google it) as part of their tradition and everyone see it as normal meanwhile if our own Kings here kill fowl you will see the Indomie generation calling him names.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2019
gaby:
Poor whales..

These particular Faroese migrated from the Bayelsa State of Nigeria.
Abeg mak hear word, na u make doz whales poor nau. U de pity lyk sai na kain tin. I dnt lyk what i hate.
Re: Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands by Greatzeus(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2019
cluewebhost:

Lack of exposure is dangerous.

When this happened in Brass people were quick to insult and abuse their fellow Nigerians.

Now those people don't have data
Haaa haaa grin you funny I swear grin
Your last statement is simple but loaded,many won't still get it lol.
So those that were cursing people in Bayelsa for sharing an already dead whale won't see this because their N50 weekly data is exhausted? grin
Unfortunately when they return they will resume their foolishness grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Turned His Bicycle Into An Aeroplane (Photo) / 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.