Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. (16767 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Mother Gushes As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Her Dark-skinned Baby Boy / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Smoking marijuana is actually a milder poison compared to smoking cigarettes. I hope he reads that part where it's written that 'Smokers are liable to die young' with grasp? If he hasn't, please put it to his notice.

I need a self realized man who has found himself and isn't dabbling, or at least not confused and always contemplating suicide every fortnight of each month. I don't need kids, age isn't just a contributory factor, I think maturity is just a personal thing. He, isn't mature, and until he does, we can never rock and roll.

And for your notice, I'm not a therapist nor do I run a rehabilitation center where I harbour people and have the intention to want to change their habits. I'm human as well. If his parents failed in raising him as a fine gentleman, then that's his hassle, and not mine. We can't totally change our habits, then why try to change other people? I hope he finds peace.

Period!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by glorious15: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2019
You needs to look for mature men

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by TheStarsAlign: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
damtan:

Who's surprised She creates sparks and controversy for a living. You'll be excellent as a blogger

Seconded!, fame & fortune awaits her warm embrace.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by biznx2019: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Babe, i wanted to ask "if you are wealthy"....but i saw another of your post that says u sent someone on an errand and He dnt want to give you back your change of #20, your hard earned money...its well explained, you nor get money.
Babe, my advice for u is to kindly pick from the options that is available for u today because the options will be reduced tomorrow and there not be any more option for you next tomorrow.

I know exactly what i am saying. Stop these too much specification and if u go into any marriage with this your mindset, the marriage might not even last long.

Think of a man with great potentials, a man with future, NOT money, money, money.
A guy with 500 million dollars today can become poor tomorrow, so what will u do then?

Think wisely!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
The topic is self-explainatory I assume. smiley

I will be clocking 35 years old next month, on the 21st, so time isn't on my side any longer. I'm so tired as to the threats friends and my parents have been dishing out to me recently. I really think I need to settle down. I'm a very fair skinned beautiful young woman, age is just but a number, you should know that. I'm petite and a bit bulky at my bossom region, not so bulky though (smirks). I'm highly intelligent and in dire need of someone who's highly intelligent than I am. I'm very Sapiosexual.

For starters, I'd appreciate if you're dark skinned, but if you're a little on the light side, I might consider you but I'll appreciate better that you will not be as light skinned as I am. You must be very rich, please. If your parents are also rich, then that's an added advantage to your CV. You mustn't be ugly. You must be very neat. No short men please. 6ft and above, but not too tall either.

Ages 31-37. You must be based in Canada or the USA, having a citizenship of either countries is a very sacrosanct advantage. You know how Nigeria is these days. I'm tired of the stress it gives me, I really don't like stress. I'm too soft.

I admire charismatic men, so if you think you fit my profile, do not hesitate to hit me up.

I repeat, only if you fit my profile. I don't want kids sending me mails. I'll be irate if this happens, and hell usually let loose when I'm very irate.

Nairalanders, I'm tensed please. Make this easy for me, and you too of course. Let's be positive.

Amuocha, I believe you can call on your master to take this to the front page, thanks.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44. Farano.

I sent you a message. Samuelbeeu@yahoo.com. Respond, please.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Blackmiserable:

I sent you a message. Samuelbeeu@yahoo.com. Respond, please.

Do you have the aforementioned qualities?
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you have the aforementioned qualities?

No, I don't. I actually have something else to gist you.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Blackmiserable:

No, I don't. I actually have something else to gist you.

Lol. Ok.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Ybaby: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
What a funny thread.....some people are truly living in la la land!!!!

Let me go drink some tea before I give this one a piece of my mind.

EDIT

FOOLISHNESS #1
so what you are is just a desperate woman with her body clock issue on her mind....yet you want to play difficult?!?!?!

FOOLISHNESS #2
Do you want to get married because you actually WANT TO or because of peer/family pressure?!?!

FOOLISHNESS #3
You THINK you need to settle down or you actually desire to find someone to marry?!?!

FOOLISHNESS #4
If the above was remotely true then you wouldn't be single and desperately seeking for donkeys online

FOOLISHNESS #5
Beggars ain't got the right to be choosy/picky....

Let me give you the NL comedic post of the day.

Lazy man bullying a woman online. If you take your time to itemise things like this at work you would have been promoted and have less time but more money rather you take your time to belittle a woman. Rather shameless sir

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Ybaby: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
biznx2019:
Babe, i wanted to ask "if you are wealthy"....but i saw another of your post that says u sent someone on an errand and He dnt want to give you back your change of #20, your hard earned money...its well explained, you nor get money.
Babe, my advice for u is to kindly pick from the options that is available for u today because the options will be reduced tomorrow and there not be any more option for you next tomorrow.

I know exactly what i am saying. Stop these too much specification and if u go into any marriage with this your mindset, the marriage might not even last long.

Think of a man with great potentials, a man with future, NOT money, money, money.
A guy with 500 million dollars today can become poor tomorrow, so what will u do then?

Think wisely!!!!

Introduce your sisters or daughters to those potentials. She wants a wealthy man - are you wealthy? No! You have potential undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ybaby:

Lazy man bullying a woman online. If you take your time to itemise things like this at work you would have been promoted and have less time but more money rather you take your time to belittle a woman. Rather shameless sir

As much as you think it's ok for people to write rubbish online...I'd rather call them out for it.

As for your low self esteem rubbish about bullying.... I suggest you grow a pair.
Bullying KO, cowying Ni!!!

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

As much as you think it's ok for people to write rubbish online...I'd rather call them out for it.

As for your low self esteem rubbish about bullying.... I suggest you grow a pair.

Arsene Wenger's father I sight you!
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Ok.

You too, lol.

It looks like you're not interested - I sent a message from samuelbeeu@yahoo.com to the email address on your profile two hours ago, but you haven't responded.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Arsene Wenger's father I sight you!

Lol...

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will be clocking 35 years old next month, on the 21st, so time isn't on my side any longer. I'm so tired as to the threats friends and my parents have been dishing out to me recently. I really think I need to settle down. I'm a very fair skinned beautiful young woman, age is just but a number, you should know that. I'm petite and a bit bulky at my bossom region, not so bulky though (smirks). I'm highly intelligent and in dire need of someone who's highly intelligent than I am. I'm very Sapiosexual.

For starters, I'd appreciate if you're dark skinned, but if you're a little on the light side, I might consider you but I'll appreciate better that you will not be as light skinned as I am. You must be very rich, please. If your parents are also rich, then that's an added advantage to your CV. You mustn't be ugly. You must be very neat. No short men please. 6ft and above, but not too tall either.

Ages 31-37. You must be based in Canada or the USA, having a citizenship of either countries is a very sacrosanct advantage. You know how Nigeria is these days. I'm tired of the stress it gives me, I really don't like stress. I'm too soft.

I admire charismatic men, so if you think you fit my profile, do not hesitate to hit me up.

I repeat, only if you fit my profile. I don't want kids sending me mails. I'll be irate if this happens, and hell usually let loose when I'm very irate.

Nairalanders, I'm tensed please. Make this easy for me, and you too of course. Let's be positive.

Amuocha, I believe you can call on your master to take this to the front page, thanks.

You're so pretty. I admire you. My wish list has your name, I hope to meet you one day. I'm a free human. I've got a British Passport. My Dad is fairly wealthy and I love your intelligence. I know you don't mean your post and I'm anonymous here. I'll look for you and find you. An adventure has just begun. When I find you, you wouldn't know it's me. Tell me your Alma Mater, it's enough for me to embark on a search for and find my pretty bride. I want it to be difficult for me. I want to appear incognito.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by emilas1979(m): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2019
How much are you bringing to the marriage
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Don't take things too personal. Life's not that hard.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2019
emilas1979:
How much are you bringing to the marriage

That's none of your business, seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Freehuman:

You're so pretty. I admire you. My wish list has your name, I hope to meet you one day. I'm a free human. I've got a British Passport. My Dad is fairly wealthy and I love your intelligence. I know you don't mean your post and I'm anonymous here. I'll look for you and find you. An adventure has just begun. When I find you, you wouldn't know it's me. Tell me your Alma Mater, it's enough for me to embark on a search for and find my pretty bride. I want it to be difficult for me. I want to appear incognito.

Lol. Thank you. So, if I may ask, how'll you find me?
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll go searching for you. I'm not conservative, I don't love normal ways and the status quo . I'm inquisitive and I love adventures. I don't need your name to find you, an information on your Alma Mater is enough to set me on the sojourn.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Read the response I sent last night and respond, so we could proceed.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Freehuman:

I'll go searching for you. I'm not conservative, I don't love normal ways and the status quo . I'm inquisitive and I love adventures. I don't need your name to find you, an information on your Alma Mater is enough to set me on the sojourn.

Don't be petty. Just ask for my contact and you'll find me. Don't make it seem like I live in the Sahara.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Read the response I sent last night and respond, so we could proceed.

Alright. I'll check immediately.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't be petty. Just ask for my contact and you'll find me. Don't make it seem like I live in the Sahara.

I mentioned appearing to you incognito. I don't want to get to you directly. I'm free human here and a different person in real life. I don't ever want anyone to know I am Free Human here until I trust the person, you get it? I'll just appear to you and sweep you off your feet. I want you, pretty, and free human is trying to get you to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by desvi: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Freehuman:

I mentioned appearing to you incognito. I don't want to get to you directly. I'm free human here and a different person in real life. I don't ever want anyone to know I am Free Human here until I trust the person, you get it? I'll just appear to you and sweep you off your feet. I want you, pretty, and free human is trying to get you to me.

- waiting for the story to unfold -

cheesy smiley
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Blackmiserable(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Alright. I'll check immediately.

May the good Abasi grant your heart desires. Good luck.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's your occupation?

Having listed all your requirements, one might need to know what you'd be bringing to the table. Quid pro quo, no?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by Printerscanner: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
ahnie:
Op here I am thinking you are 23 years....
You're pretty commend I must....

I admire your guts.

A very pretty 35 years old with 5he brain of a 17 years old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Printerscanner:

A very pretty 35 years old with 5he brain of a 17 years old.

I'll take this as a compliment anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tinyemeka:

What's your occupation?

Having listed all your requirements, one might need to know what you'd be bringing to the table. Quid pro quo, no?

Stay away from my thread.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Goodluck with that futile search, my dear.
Re: I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Logobenz2, why are you viewing my thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry A Man Whose Mother Hates You? / Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / Should Wife Give Her Inheritance To Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.