₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,861 members, 5,109,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 08:24 AM

Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers (504 Views)

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by donclear: 6:59pm On Aug 05
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF MASS MEDICAL MISSION (MMM)? They are worse than the MMM you know before now. Their address is at 31 Bode Thomas Street Surulere, Lagos...Read carefully if you don't want your destiny to be jeopardized by these scammers

1. You get an offer stating you will earn Bleep amount of money to lure you to resign from your workplace and travel down to lagos to start a career with a supposed NGO, but once it is time for your first payment, you will hear stories that touch
2. You will actually be paid half of what was written in your employment offer
3. After the first month, you will now be forced to be making 200 percent of the entire salary of your unit before you are being paid.
4. If you chose to resign, they will ask you to pay them 3 months of your full salary
5. You can wake up anyday to see that you have been sacked
6. You will work monday to Sunday from 6.30am to 6pm, sometimes up to 10pm(overtime without any reward)
7. You will hear stories like financial stripe where the management decide to remove any amount they want from your salary because of nothing serious, maybe you came a minute later than 6.30 in the morning, or anything at all that they feel offends them in any sort. Your whole salary might even go like that
8. Issues of people employed and having worked for some months without any pay and then boom ....just dismissed
9. Have you ever worked in a place where all the staff( i mean all the staff) are complaining bitterly and plenty of resignations at the end of each month
10. They can take you to Delta state for an outreach and sack you there, leaving you to transport yourself back to wherever
11.They give you unrealizable targets,( like type the whole bible in one month) just to make sure that your salary is withheld at the end of the month
12. They will promise you an official car and accommodation in your offer of employment, but when you resume you will see their true color.
13. You won't have time for yourself, your family or anything else apart from their work
14.At the end of every month, you will be begging for your salary as if you did not work for it
15. Imagine an NGO that recruits new staff every month because of massive resignations at the end of every month
16. They say they are an NGO(Non- Profit) but will give you a financial target to meet even if you are a driver or cleaner
17.The company is owned by Husband and Wife ( but u can work there for ages without knowing that they are husband and wife, answering different names and scamming rich people)
18.Many people here in Lagos knows about their fraudulent activities, so they have resorted to recruiting people from outside lagos especially East so that they will find it hard to go back or resign thereby accepting any rubbish they are being meted with.

I WILL RESERVE MY COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR DAILY ACTIVITIES FOR NOW

PLEASE IF YOU HEAR MMM OR MASS MEDICAL MISSION........RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN
I AM GIVING THIS FIRSTHAND UPDATE SO THAT YOU WILL NOT FALL AS I DID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by gamingprof: 10:39pm On Aug 08
This claim is 100% true in case you're having any doubts at all. From my experience there, they are truly worse than MMM because MMM made millionaires. These ones that are claiming NGO will just run u down. U can never derive any iota of joy working there.
-Firstly, u will be served an employment letter of about 4 pages stating so many terms and conditions that look like what is achievable. But when u finally accept the employment and probably relocate from wherever u are in Nigeria, they will slap u with an unrealizable target (imagine an NGO giving ppl targets before they are paid).
-By the end of every month, u will be having tachycardia because u don't know what criteria they will come up with for ur payment (they always have one thing to before payment of salaries EVERY MONTH). They might give some ppl Encyclopedia Britannica to finish typing in 2wks before you're paid.
-Even when you apply for leave and it is granted, they make daily deductions from your salary according to the number of days u took as leave. Even if ur papa like, make him die, they will deduct the money. No joy
-This is a programme that started since 2007 according to the Fraudsters that own the place, but u won't see a single person that has gone the mile with them. Why do you think this is so? Remember there are limited jobs in the country, but ppl will get this one and still quit. It's just because you will consider being jobless better than working with/for them.
-They can contract artisans to come do some needed work in the facility @ 31Bode Thomas str, surulere, lagos e.g, electricians, carpenters etc only for them to be owed their pay after d job. On account of maybe they didn't do the job well or whatever flimsy reason...
If u want to have joy in your life, don't try working for these ppl because u might eventually fall into depression due to regret and u will only have yourself to blame cos you have been warned!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Mmameyo: 10:40pm On Aug 08
No be lie ooo.... Hehehe! Na for mass medical mission I see am finish ooo. Breach of contract everywhere

1 Like

Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Abby2018: 12:16pm On Aug 09
Several petitions have gone out against this FAKE Organization, Here is one that was submitted to DSS (Director of State Services)

we have concealed the identity of the petitioner as investigations are currently ongoing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Abby2018: 1:13pm On Aug 09
Similar Compliant Addressed to the Chairman NMA LAGOS STATE on the activities of these fraudsters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Bede4u: 1:34pm On Aug 09
I am a living witness... Where will I start talking from? Is it about the level of medical malpractices, or the illegal means they're using the swindle money from benefactors or is it the rate at which the terms of contract is being breached on a daily basis... They're always fitting round pegs to square holes e.g. if they employ you as a cleaner they will want to use you as an optician (high level of uncontrolled quackery)... HEFAMAA you owe Lagosians the duty of Closing that facility which is situated at 31, Bode Thomas, Surulere. They don't portray the place as a hospital but an NGO, where as they carry out the operations of a Health institution in a very substandard way. If you try to question their malpractice, they (Dr Abia and Dr Kin as they call themselves) find a way to frustrate and kick you out even from day one... See, I can keep on typing about all the rubbish they done but I think a word or few is enough for he who has ears... Let him or her hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Barbieboo: 2:13pm On Aug 09
Mass medical mission is a big scam... They claim to be an NGO but they are not, they are just this confused people with a demonic vision and goal... I am a living witness, what they practice there is morden days slavery. The so called board (kin and Abia) as they call themselves are immediate siblings to the devil him self, they lure able body men and women from their good jobs and comfort zone to come and be used as slaves in Lagos, please I beg the Nigerian Government, minister of health, Lagos State government and my dear fellow Nigerians to join hands together and fight this evil people.... They have turned so man graduates into a clown, they are busy parading as an NGO meanwhile they carry out medical procedure without been accredited and are sending people to their early grave. The so called board ( kin and Abia) a couple that has lied to the whole would that they are not married but are actually married with two kids, deceiving donors and collecting their money all in the name of running a cancer foundation, but what they are doing is a family business.....
Never you, I repeat never you honor their invite for an interview not to talk of accepting their job offer....
They are criminals

Abia and kin, I promise u that u will rut in jail... My God will punish u people for putting me under mental stress for months, except there is no God.... The both of u will suffer... Mark my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Asquare84(m): 9:55am On Aug 10
How come all the whole moniker responding to this allegations were created the same day
Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Abby2018: 11:40am On Aug 10
In my place, the say that common sense isn't really common again, right now there are over 12 different petitions bordering on this same pack of Jokers hoodwinking the unsuspecting public..
Why not take your love one to the overrated number 31 bode Thomas street in surulere Lagos for state of the art medical check up, you don't know who is on this page and the level of intelligence gathering ongoing, keep talking until we come and knock at your door �.

Asquare84:
How come all the whole moniker responding to this allegations were created the same day
Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Holyson213: 1:18pm On Aug 10
Lol I know them for surulere na. Yes they are claiming to be funded by support groups home and abroad and they run hospital there coded. They don’t have licenses for that
Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by 11thGoldTREE: 10:56pm On Aug 10
This is very serious
Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by gamingprof: 4:25pm On Aug 13
Asquare84:
This is not the bone of contention here. It is irrelevant as long as this discuss is concerned. The issue here is are these claims true or false? Even if these monikers as you've called it were created in the same minute, these are serious allegations.
What the owners of that organisation want is pure servitude. What do u call reeling out benefits to be enjoyed by ur staff when u will give them targets that even King Herod will marvel at, knowing at d back of ur mind that it will not be achieved? Deception is wat I call it. 50 patients in a day? Even if na teaching hospital
Re: Never Accept Any Job Offer From Mass Medical Mission (mmm), They Are Scammers by Asquare84(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14
gamingprof:

This is not the bone of contention here. It is irrelevant as long as this discuss is concerned. The issue here is are these claims true or false? Even if these monikers as you've called it were created in the same minute, these are serious allegations.
What the owners of that organisation want is pure servitude. What do u call reeling out benefits to be enjoyed by ur staff when u will give them targets that even King Herod will marvel at, knowing at d back of ur mind that it will not be achieved? Deception is wat I call it. 50 patients in a day? Even if na teaching hospital

Sorry, I Am not holding fort for the organization I really felt you guy pain's

(1) (Reply)

Need A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Man / Massive Recruiting At Zenithglobal Ltd / Who Is Your Wannabe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.