Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary (648 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by Ooni: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Today in Lagos someone rammed into the house were I stay, barefooted and sweating profusely. He was holding his shoes on one hand and a red red Barret on the other.

He earnestly pleaded I let him in before any explanations, which I did. During the explanation after he regained his normal heartbeat, he stated that officers of the CIVIL DEFENCE were after them. He said he took part in revolutionnow protest. He said most of the protest leaders took there flight at the sound of a single tear gas round.

I had to allow him take refuge in the lavatory cos the house wasn't mine having myself come for a visit.

I had to ponder though what will make a revolutionary run from the civil defence and not police nor army. This could lend credence though people's allegations of cowardice against the protesters who are mostly from our region. But not all of us.

Lesson: it is always good to help those in distress.

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
A coward run away when no one is chasing him .

Don't start what you can't finish grin
Re: Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by chiagozien(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is he a yoruba or a yoruba muslim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by Validated: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ooni:
Today in Lagos someone rammed into the house were I stay, barefooted and sweating profusely. He was holding his shoes on one hand and a red red Barret on the other.

He earnestly pleaded I let him in before any explanations, which I did. During the explanation after he regained his normal heartbeat, he stated that officers of the CIVIL DEFENCE were after them. He said he took part in revolutionnow protest. He said most of the protest leaders took there flight at the sound of a single tear gas round.

I had to allow him take refuge in the lavatory cos the house wasn't mine having myself come for a visit.

I had to ponder though what will make a revolutionary run from the civil defence and not police nor army. This could lend credence though people's allegations of cowardice against the protesters who are mostly from our region. But not all of us.

Lesson: it is always good to help those in distress.

Awon RevolutionNow cowards grin grin grin grin
Re: Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Perhaps he hasn't collected his 1k revolution allowance.
Re: Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by Asnafsaeed(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
But that's how the coward Ojukwu ran away dressed like a nyamuri prostitute and the pigdiot cownu smuggled out of nigeria like counterfeit drugs grin
NaijaRoyalty:
A coward run away when no one is chasing him .

Don't start what you can't finish grin

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: How I Saved A Fleeing Revolutionary by MossadAgent: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
See my signature in response to this thread

(1) (Reply)

More Video:Nigerian Military & Civ Contingent At The Royal Edinburgh / The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard / North ‘ll Be Ungrateful To Hold Power Beyond 2023 – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.