Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (108136 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
delugajackson:
Who spends time punching keyboards when you can apply supernatural means to hypnotize victims and hasten your delivery? Back then in the university, a colleague travelled to a distant place to get a special horn that would be used on a "stubborn client."

With that horn you can control whoever you want to do your bidding by just speaking into it. It was until he finally succeeded that I believed it actually works. That's why when I hear people doubt the potency of black magic, I just laugh. There are no Yahoo boys, just some bunch of fetish guys with laptops.

ehhhh ... babalawo don go 'e'

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by SirLakes: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
khalidx:
how. Much is sense in your area?
You wan buy give am?? cheesy
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Reeberry: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
lorenzos1:
But wait is it a crime to own charms...? Has he hurt anyone with his charms.... For all you care he might even be a victim of babalawo fake
charm scam lol....!
Full nonsense post.
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Awesomefred32(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked
Edo State?
Bro como body nA DEM
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
SirLakes:
All them yahoo boys dey use juju

If you have a friend or boyfriend that's a yahoo boy, be careful, they can use you for ritual any fvckin time.

Stupid talk.. so all politicians or govt office holders dey use juju too abi
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by ekaette1621: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Still waiting for Buhari's Blamers Association (BBA) to arrive
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Tyche(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80977800:
SAY NO TO CRIME.

This is the ONLY reason some fraudulent fraudsters and animals hate the President of their nation.

Cos STEALING and FRAUD is being attacked unlike the government wailers want back into power who told us brazenly that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION!

Keep up the good work EFCC.
Sane Nigerians are behind you guys.

You see. wink
Na dem dem.....

Bitchhhhhhu please!!! Everything is not about the brain-dead incompetent one, bitchhhhhhu!

1 Like

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Platony(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
No be pant again??

Canvas sef follow!! shocked shocked

E-yéméhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by mandate12: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
delugajackson:
Who spends time punching keyboards when you can apply supernatural means to hypnotize victims and hasten your delivery? Back then in the university, a colleague travelled to a distant place to [b]get a special horn that would be used on a "stubborn client."

With that horn you can control whoever you want to do your bidding by just speaking into it
. It was until he finally succeeded that I believed that juju actually works. That's why when I hear people doubt the potency of black magic, I just laugh. Truth is, there are no Yahoo boys, just some bunch of fetish guys with laptops.[/b]

I honestly can relate to this..

2 Likes

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by NaijaElba(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
lorenzos1:
But wait is it a crime to own charms...? Has he hurt anyone with his charms.... For all you care he might even be a victim of babalawo fake
charm scam lol....!

wait until any of ur sisters or brothers is being used for ritual purpose, perhaps that is when it will dawn on you that most of this yahoo guys are confirm ritualist. By then u will know it is a crime to own a charm. People like u will just be commenting like someone that do not have brain. It is not compulsory to make comment on this thread. If you don't have reasonable things to say you keep your leprosy thumbs/fingers than using it displaying your foolishness to the world.
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Nezero(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
GistMore5:
See more photos here => http://gistmore.com/lekki-big-boy-all-smiles-after-being-arrested-with-charm-loaded-inside-a-boot

I have heard of people doing black soap inside a toddler shoe before. O ga oo
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by notoriousbabe: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
With his wild wild mouth
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by darediamond(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kingluqman:
You see that snicker there.. if Mikel wear am play football, e go win World Best

grin
grin grin Irunmole will bring the world best ba? Nairalandeeeeeer!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Basalt(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
lorenzos1:
charm scam lol....!

Do you read at all?
Didn't you see the scam email part?
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by themanderon: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Accursed generation. Just imagine this young man desiring to live life on the fast lane.
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by nabegibeg: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
damilotun:
Four flats for sale in Akobo Ibadan please contact Chris on 08067764827 or 08057373789

Efcc!!!!!
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by LANDLORD72: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some people are going lent to make this money
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by lorenzos1: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Zico5:

See defence, I swear u are long gone. U are defending a criminal and a yahoo plus guy. May ur sister be the next victim, then u will know how dangerous these guys are. Maybe u are even one of them
When I opened d thread, d topic said Lekki Big boy arrested with charms.. No mention of fraud or yahoo.. Now i don't know how you are better than him with all this curses that u have raised.If you don't recant your statement now, The bitterness in your life would never depart. May all d unfortune things u av mentioned begin to rest upon you immediately You will never know peace in life... I didnt curse u and u are swearing like this haba.. Whether u like it or not there are people in that country that practice traditional medicine, It is not a crime in d Nigerian constitution. I don't practice it but i just thought it was discriminatory to arrest some1 because they had charms and didn't hurt anyone...!

1 Like

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by omaclarry(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
I really pity the owner of dat shoe.. The guy go don run mad yitr
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Maax23: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
lorenzos1:
charm scam lol....!
if U know what d witch doctors are using to make those charms, U no go get mouth to talk. Some even go the extent of using human body parts to make charms.
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by lorenzos1: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Basalt:

Do you read at all?
Didn't you see the scam email part?
Am sorry i didn't see it.. And the subject was also changed...!
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by lorenzos1: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaElba:

wait until any of ur sisters or brothers is being used for ritual purpose, perhaps that is when it will dawn on you that most of this yahoo guys are confirm ritualist. By then u will know it is a crime to own a charm. People like u will just be commenting like someone that do not have brain. It is not compulsory to make comment on this thread. If you don't have reasonable things to say you keep your leprosy thumbs/fingers than using it displaying your foolishness to the world.

Guy if he is found guilty of ritual let him face d full wrath of d law. U don't av to show d internet that u are unable to raise your point without cursing... I know it takes a certain level of civilization u don't av yet.
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Memberclub(m): 12:55am On Aug 06, 2019
delugajackson:
Who spends time punching keyboards when you can apply supernatural means to hypnotize victims and hasten your delivery? Back then in the university, a colleague travelled to a distant place to get a special horn that would be used on a "stubborn client."

With that horn you can control whoever you want to do your bidding by just speaking into it. It was until he finally succeeded that I believed that juju actually works. That's why when I hear people doubt the potency of black magic, I just laugh. Truth is, there are no Yahoo boys, just some bunch of fetish guys with laptops.
Black man Black brain

1 Like

Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by koyyess: 1:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Looks are no longer deceiving.

As long as say na negroe, anything follows.

I pity any fish brained female that worships any negroe in 2019.

Cursed bunch.
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Auxigen(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2019
emeijeh:
Legend has it that the python-looking sneaker in the picture above is actually a bini girl from Uwasota

Her name was Omosigho
I don't knw wat dat dirty looking sneaker z doing among the charms ooo. . . Diz guys ehn. upon all the legit ways to give VALUE and EARN MONEY in return. .dey choose to go diabolical. Nigeria don tire me I swear
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by colizee(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Foot wear kwa!!!!

I cover my legs with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by Hoodbilonia: 3:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Edo boys wt ogume
Re: Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot by MistaBabz: 3:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Deripatel:
Wasted generation

And wasted ladies like you are following them cause the moment girls see car they are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.