Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency (2322 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Would Prefer Islamic Rule / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
1. Never vote an ex millitary man again, no matter what he promises

2. The south will learn to never gang up on a cool southern president, no matter what ambitions other southern tribes will have

3. To never vote a fulani man again because they will aid other fulanis across west africa to set this nation on fire.

4. State police is a must for security

5. Any president campaigning on anti corruption is a scammer

6. Ethnic and religious bigots like Tinubu and Elrufai must never near Aso rock if we want to keep Nigeria one

7. Never take freedom for granted

8. A politician who doesnt understand economics must never become president

9. APC and PDP are the same.

10. Add yours grin

12 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by CrownPrecious(f): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
If u make a mistake..accept and take correction..

this is what happened in this year.. Those that know that bubu issa failure still went and reinforce it.. Now see it has taken us to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by infinitethrust: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
11. That from 1960 till now its been going down down down.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Dangana1990: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Soko kawai
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Crownprecious u are right....many ppl from SW voted Buhari simply because of sw 2023 ambition

Infinitethrust nigeria really improved after the civil war in the 70s and early 80s under gowon/obj/shagari but buhari's 1984 coup opened the door for unprincipled leaders like ibb and abacha to destroy the country

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
The people with the deepest sense of disappointment and pain now are those that voted for the current govt. They are the ones that really need to protest now.
Some other people saw all this coming, so they voted against, hence the shock is not so much. Now they feel a bit cool, at least they don't have regret and guilt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bede2u:

2. The south will learn to never gang up on a cool southern president, no matter what ambitions other southern tribes will have

3. To never vote a fulani man again because they will aid other fulanis across west africa to set this nation on fire.

6. Ethnic and religious bigots like Tinubu and Elrufai must never near Aso rock if we want to keep Nigeria one

10. Add yours grin
Local man is still waiting for change grin grin

CC GMbuharii lzaa deomelo sarrki madridguyl blackpanda mannabbqgrill buhariguy yarimo Roger3d rekhina adaibeku amatarasha justiceleague1
yarimo gaskiyamagana

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Philistine(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
How is Tinubu an ethnic and religious bigot? U Igbos do not have sense wallahi! Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by czarina(f): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Interesting, almost the same thing a friend just said.

Some of his words: "I think the reason most people from SS/SE ignored the protest was Sowore's involvement. He deserves everything he's getting"

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by czarina(f): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
immhotep:

Local man is still waiting for change grin grin

CC GMbuharii lzaa deomelo sarrki madridguyl blackpanda mannabbqgrill buhariguy yarimo Roger3d rekhina adaibeku amatarasha justiceleague1
yarimo gaskiyamagana
Do you ever get tired? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Base1line: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
You are right about Tinubu but we all understand the Lagos Tinubu governed Is the paradise your unborn generation will slaughtered their immediate siblings to move to while evacuating the now shithole PDP politicians have condemned Igboland.
JonDon12:

Dude, I did not call any party or any names. Na you bring Tinubu into this. All I said was : If you vote based on ethnic or religious grounds instead of ability, you will always get useless leaders.

You then call Tinubu, so it is you saying Tinubu and his party APC with his preisident Buhari are useless leaders and that Yoruba voted based on ethnic lines. Na you talk am, no be me.

The only thing I have learnt so far is that no matter what you do foolish PDP lunatic supporters will forver wail so long PDP is not the one in power.
Bede2u:

10. Add yours grin

Only lunatic will assuming Tinubu is a bigot of any kind, compared to Azikwe or every other Igbo politician that ever walked the face of the earth or will ever will. Tinubu as proven he is a saint and should be worshiped by Igbos, I wonder if Tinubu would have stolen and looted the 5 poverty stricken Igbo land into the shit hole PDP politicians have condemned it since 1999.

No wonder Igbos keep voting lunatic that deprived them any form of meaningful development, no wonder the place is now a shithole that every Igbo lament n wail about expecting Buhari to perform magic as if he is Merlin.
JonDon12:

11. If you vote based on ethnic or religious grounds instead of ability, you will always get useless leaders.

A senseless thread filled with bigotry and excessive foolish ?
No one need to spoil anything the thread was created with nothing but foolishness and stupid from inception.

czarina:
We're ready when you are! You need it.
Let's not spoil Bede's brand new thread though grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bede2u:

10. Add yours grin

11. If you hear the word "change" (even in a bus), take on your heels.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
czarina:
Do you ever get tired? cheesy
Hey sweetie. How have you been? kiss kiss kiss

Honestly, I cannot get tired of condemning sai babarism in all its forms. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by JonDon12: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bede2u:

10. Add yours grin

11. If you vote based on ethnic or religious grounds instead of ability, you will always get useless leaders.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by czarina(f): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
immhotep:

Hey sweetie. How have you been? kiss kiss kiss

Honestly, I cannot get tired of condemning sai babarism in all its forms. grin grin
I've been good, thanks for asking, I trust you're good too? (of course you are! You've been everywhere!) grin

@second line, I know right?! cheesy
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
czarina:
I've been good, thanks for asking, I trust you're good too? (of course you are! You've been everywhere!) grin

@second line, I know right?! cheesy
Please when can I come for massage grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by czarina(f): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
immhotep:

Please when can I come for massage grin

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by slimfit1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
He better not come out after 2023 we will stone him those days of queuing with us deceiving us are over, leave Nigeria seriously because the kind stone weh we done store for am self. Just stay in Daura.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Avoid anyone that bears the name "buhari"....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Base1line:
The only thing I have learnt so far is that no matter what you do foolish PDP lunatic supporters will forver wail so long PDP is not the one in power.

Only lunatic will assuming Tinubu is a bigot of any kind, compared to Azikwe or every other Igbo politician that ever walked the face of the earth or will ever will. Tinubu as proven he is a saint and should be worshiped by Igbos, I wonder if Tinubu would have stolen and looted the 5 poverty stricken Igbo land into the shit hole PDP politicians have condemned it since 1999.

No wonder Igbos keep voting lunatic that deprived them any form of meaningful development, no wonder the place is now a shithole that every Igbo lament n wail about expecting Buhari to perform magic as if he is Merlin.
tinubu fan boy spotted...where are the cows? Its evans bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
JonDon12:

Very true...

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by JonDon12: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Base1line:

Dude, I did not call any party or any names. Na you bring Tinubu into this. All I said was : If you vote based on ethnic or religious grounds instead of ability, you will always get useless leaders.

You then call Tinubu, so it is you saying Tinubu and his party APC with his preisident Buhari are useless leaders and that Yoruba voted based on ethnic lines. Na you talk am, no be me.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Philistine:
How is Tinubu an ethnic and religious bigot? U Igbos do not have sense wallahi! Tufiakwa
he is a yoruba ethnic leader...we saw wat his touts did to igbos in febuary to stop them from voting pdp....if u want yoruba presidency 2023 better bring someone like osinbajo
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Philistine(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bede2u:
he is a yoruba ethnic leader...we saw wat his touts did to igbos in febuary to stop them from voting pdp....if u want yoruba presidency 2023 better bring someone like osinbajo
And Peter Obi is a National leader abi?
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Base1line: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
You will be amazed by the foolishness of these irredeemable bigots.

Philistine:

Philistine post=80978024:

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
czarina:

Sai babarians will never learn.
They want to donate their village lands to RUGA by fire by force.
Kaliphate shall be their case. grin grin

cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Philistine:

peter obi is not vying for president....and yes peter is not an Igbo ethnic champion....that was ojukwu and he is dead now. The other ethnic champion is nnamdi kanu....obi is just another politician in igboland. He couldnt even dethrone obiano in 2018

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Daviddson(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
czarina:
Interesting, almost the same thing a friend just said.

Some of his words: "I think the reason most people from SS/SE ignored the protest was Sowore's involvement. He deserves everything he's getting"

It is well.
And you think that statement is sensible?
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Base1line:
You will be amazed by the foolishness of these irredeemable bigots.

yes...am shocked at tinubu's recent open hatred on igbos to the extent of setting his thugs to destroy igbo strongholds during presidential election....even his wife was caught on camera saying that yorubas dont trust igbos again..m.such foolishness from someone with presidential ambition.

Is evans a herdsman? We know which region started kidnapping....like really?

Local woman is shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Base1line: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Of what essence is a debate with a lunatic ?
Bede2u:
yes...am shocked at tinubu's recent open hatred on igbos to the extent of setting his thugs to destroy igbo strongholds during presidential election....even his wife was caught on camera saying that yorubas dont trust igbos again..m.such foolishness from someone with presidential ambition.

Is evans a herdsman? We know which region started kidnapping....like really?

Local woman is shocked
Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by vanunu: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Philistine:

Na so u de talk, after e go clear for your eyes. From every thing that is happening in Nigeria, it seems only the Igbos understand Nigeria well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians Would Learn After Buhari's Presidency by Bede2u(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Base1line:
Of what essence is a debate with a lunatic ?
u right againm..why should i debate with a loony?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Regulation:Fela Kuti Warned Nigerians About The Tyrant Buhari / - / Meet #endsars Protesters’ Demand, Or We Attack ― N’delta Militants Threaten FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.