Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 (12077 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures) / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by zigzagluv: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
thanks my man
zigzagluv:
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by zigzagluv: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
i just sent my details and waiting for you information
Maldini212:

Add me on WhatsApp
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by crackhouse(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
How many times will this manew tell us this same story.
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by adecz: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
The hotel opened for business
in April 1987, so this picture is older.

This is more like 1984/85.

By 1987, Abuja already had streets,
business & residential areas.
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by zigzagluv: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Maldini212:

Drop ur digits let me add u on WhatsApp
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by ubcandid(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Before you hype praise on the risk taken to build the hotel, have you found out when Abuja became a capital? Why didn't they build in abakaliki or ikom then? How are we the sure the builders weren't privy to the master plan of Abuja then or is owned by a group of corrupt generals as we had then who decided to take a jump after having a clear peep into the Abuja master plan? Who ever built that structure then knows what a capital of an oil producing country as Nigeria should look like in 10 years.

Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by Adebowalay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
ARE YOU CONSIDERING GIVING YOUR WALL A FACE-LIFT? LOOK NO FURTHER REACH US FOR YOUR WALLPAPER, 3D PANEL AND WALL MURAL SALES AND INSTALLATIONS...AND WHEN IT'S DONE.. IT WILL WOW YOU..CALL ADEBOWALE ON 09074026945
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
ubcandid:

Before you hype praise on the risk taken to build the hotel, have you found out when Abuja became a capital? Why didn't they build in abakaliki or ikom then? How are we the sure the builders weren't privy to the master plan of Abuja then or is owned by a group of corrupt generals as we had then who decided to take a jump after having a clear peep into the Abuja master plan? Who ever built that structure then knows what a capital of an oil producing country as Nigeria should look like in 10 years.

Brilliant man cool

The builders were obviously plugged into the military regime as business partners, they positioned themselves based on the Abuja masterplan. Ali Baba just likes to blow hot air as a matter of habit. . .
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by leobergy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice one baba
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by ubcandid(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Brilliant man cool

The builders were obviously plugged into the military regime as business partners, they positioned themselves based on the Abuja masterplan. Ali Baba just likes to blow hot air as a matter of habit. . .
Exactly.
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by Ekugbeh(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deomovies:
See Grace now. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
hw much bro
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by opebiboy: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ali baba liar
Re: Ali Baba: My Father Disowned Me When I Started Doing Stand-up Comedy In 1988 by IME1: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Now for laffs

If you saw, witnesses and remember the 8th of August 1988, click on share like me
If you did not kindly click like
We love you all

I remember it was elder sister that brought it to my attention back then

That was the first time ever I started taking note of such special dates

8/8/88
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last / Kidnappers Of Osayomore Joseph Demand N200m Ransom / [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.